Gonna let the cat out of the bag

Gonna let the cat out of the bag.

CTR is not behind the recent brigades. This is a separate branch, connected to the Priorities USA Super PAC (a different Clinton PAC) with heavy funding from donors including Soros aimed at targeting more "low-profile" social media sites. This basically means places that aren't as normie as Twitter. /r/politics is another place inflitrated by this shit where it has been even more successful.

Some of the Sup Forums mods have been tipped off to "guide discussion" towards more pro-Clinton defeatist attitudes.

These brigades are a test. If the trolls are successful here, it will set a precedent for elections to come. They want you guys to lose trust of each other. They want you guys to feel like there is no where to go online. This post could very well be removed, but those who do see it in time, pass this information on. You don't have to believe me, but I am warning you: don't let them win. These next few weeks are crucial.

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cmte=C00495861
precisionnetwork.com/
factcheck.org/2016/01/priorities-usa-action/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shills are shills no matter where they come from.

Don't think they converted even one person, and probably gave more reasons to hate Hillary instead.

Thanks for the news if it's true, but they aren't effective at anything but bumping their own threads.

Well truth be told 2x4chan is still pretty much the go to "refuge" that isn't infiltrated/subverted.

Consider /r/politics and Sup Forums as a battleground and you'll be fine..

>but they aren't effective at anything but bumping their own threads.

That's where you're wrong. these guys understand that Sup Forums is where much of the information that gets out originates. The #HillarysHealth stuff? that has them worried to shit. There is a lot that can be exposed with that. They want to distract as much as possible to prevent that from being a heavy topic.

The only people being influenced by shills are teenagers and weak beta males. My tinfoil hat is too thick for some weaselly jew to cointelpro me.

Don't get me wrong, I have my own concerns about Trump...
But considering the shady shit Hill's been up to Even if Trump was the "Literal Hitler" the media says he is, I'd vote for Him.
The Constitution has checks to balance out a bad president and I think they'd be sufficient for him while Hill has a habit of getting away with that kind of shit.

See

yeah i suspected this wasn't Hillary's regular millennial meme squad.

Everyone already moved to 8ch or The_Donald

Sup Forums is wrecked

Some of us just like triggering Trump supporters because it's funny and easy.

Ironic or not, it's still shitposting

You're destroying the dream

It's fucked up shit regardless.

They don't give a fuck about anything but completely smothering all opposition. That's some horseshit that shouldn't be tolerated by anybody.

That's a pretty beta comment amigo.

Are you guys upset that Sup Forums isn't a safe space anymore?

anywhere from 2-4 of them supporting each other in shitposts, watch the patterns of the posters.

*invades Youtube*

This is what happens when you fuck with an opposition that's more powerful than you, cuck.

>being so full of yourself that you consider any reply from a Trump supporter a success
This is what they're reduced to.
Psychological projection and delusions of grandeur. They aspire to be what we are, but when you're the enemy of the righteous, you can never achieve such.

What do you propose?

Maybe someday you'll realize that there is more at stake here than
>xD lol memes
>i made a stranger on the internet angry lmao fuk drump

I'm going to let you in on a secret, cucks

Another Sup Forums board is behind your butthurt. This board laughs at your circlejerking and anti-intelligence every day. They are superior to you in every way possible, yet they are about 1/100 as butthurt as you. Sup Forums is an easy target right now.

Fuck off. I'm not even a conservative. I'm an independent. People like you are why I don't support the let wing anymore. You're complete cunts.

I'm not a "they" is my point.

I personally think it's hilarious how you guys think every single thing is a conspiracy.

lol

I'm not a "let wing". I'm just a dude poking some fun at retards.

Got some emails? Docs? Any kind of data trail?

There are plenty of angles to counterattack from on an organized shilling effort, but I can't do shit without some evidence of who is posting here for money.

lol @ trumpfags getting upset at opinions deviating from their own, it's like they hate discussion and free speech or something lol

>where it has been even more successful.
>Implying it has been successful here at all.
All it did was piss off half of us and get the other half to laugh at you.

Personally I barely even noticed them.

Bait harder next time

It's obvious it's a conspiracy when the same BTFO thread appears on the board every 5 minutes 24 hours a day for 3 months straight.

Shills are shills and they are LOSERS!

Oh, sorry for the typo.

Keep being a condescending prick about everything though. It fills seats at Trump rallies.

Stay in your containment board faggot

Discuss something then, BTFO is not a discussion.

Astroturfing is rude, shill.

You do realize that there are people being paid to shill for Hillary on the internet (including Sup Forums) right? You know it's not just another conspiracy theory right?

>Sup Forums the new /x/
Illluminatis under the bed!

Yep, you caught us. Despite being miles ahead in every single national poll, Hillary really needed to pay a task force to make sure that a few thousand rite wing posters on an anime forum don't vote for Trump or expose her as a near-death murderer!

The Dems are shaking in their boots right now and realize that the entire election and future of the establishment will come down to the Sup Forums vote!

Yeah, sure. And there are shills for Pepsi, Apple, Chevy, Taco Bell, Donald Trump, the GOP, Windex, Trojan condoms, Nintendo, Sony, Fruit by the Foot and literally every single other company or organization that has a goal. It's 2016 dude, the shill ship sailed years ago. Get over it.

Yeah you don't sound like an outsider here to cause trouble at all...

I literally just told you that's exactly what I was doing a few posts ago.

I'm not paid to do so and I'm not even a Hillary supporter. I just think it's funny. No one outside of Sup Forums takes Sup Forums seriously for reasons that should be obvious.

So you do it for free.

Really makes me think...

The circlejerk is over buddy

Advertisement and social engineering are two different things. The fact that you are treating the mass manipulation of the American population so flippantly shows that you think you have nothing to lose. Wallowing in your own self importance and condescension is so much easier than facing the truth isn't it?

So the Clinton PAC we've been fighting this whole time is really a front for... a different Clinton PAC?

This conspiracy sucks.

Pretty obvious what they've been up to for anyone not wet behind the ears.

LOL

THEY STRENGTH OUR RESOLVE

How can I get your job? I really think I would be good at pissing off people. What is the pay?

That's because he's one of them silly.

You can tell by how they post.

They brag about their shit posting abilities while denying they are shit posting. They also Support hillary while denying they support her.

They claim everyone who says there is people shilling here is paranoid while bragging about shilling.

All their posts are full of doublethink.

>And there are shills for Pepsi, Apple, Chevy, Taco Bell, Donald Trump, the GOP, Windex, Trojan condoms, Nintendo, Sony, Fruit by the Foot and literally every single other company or organization that has a goal
Do they all also have websites that outright state they are paying people to post online?

Why do shills always sound like the most butthurt autistic edge lords? They don't even see the hypocrisy in their own posts. It's lovely how stupid you are, we arn't triggered by you at all, we're used to it. Keep being a sperging faggot, it helps feed the fire :^)

Honestly they are retards. If it were me I would use a more gentler touch. If I were a Trump shill I would be going to twitter and reddit not to Sup Forums. The only thing to gain here is pissing off people, no actual voters. I would also be active IRL and convince as many people as I can to vote how I want them to. Believe it or not internet shilling only goes so far.

I'm a pipefitter. The best way to get my job is to head to your local UA hall and sign up for an apprenticeship. They'll get you a job and typically start you out around $15/hr and you'll have to go to school 1-3 nights a week depending on the local. Every year your pay will go up until you get your journeyman cards. Typically an apprenticeship lasts around 5 years. You'll be eligible to work in the US or Canada and get a decent set of benefits.

Because most people paid to shill honestly are neckbeards. You dont see successful people shilling at 1:00 AM. Hell rarely anyone except campaigners, people who work, and the odd person is up at this time. They are losers. Theyre scared because Trump will end their gravy train.

They believe it will make us think they are cool and want to join them or something.

These tactics they use probably work on reddit because they can upvote eachother or themselves and pretend they have popular opinion.

You can also tell from the file names of their images.

I'm having a laugh buddy.

I know this is hard for you guys to understand but I don't take this place seriously at all.

All of the conspiracy posts in this thread are hilarious.

Thanks I have been looking for Trades advice forever! Especially since Obama forced college and loans down everyones throats making a generation of useless twats

>That pic
A nu-male cuck letting everyone besides someone that resembles him play with his bunghole will do that.
You should tell Jamal to ease up as its just to big for your sissy ass. :^)

>And there are shills for Pepsi, Apple, Chevy, Taco Bell, Donald Trump, the GOP, Windex, Trojan condoms, Nintendo, Sony, Fruit by the Foot and literally every single other company or organization that has a goal
Do they all also have websites that outright state they are paying people to post online?

If you don't take it seriously why do you come here and try to change people's minds?

Nobody here does. I come for rally streams and /cfg/ memes for normiebook to trigger soccer moms. I do the same thing you do but to clinton supporters. It is fun in a way.

>trolls
>successful on /pol
Get rekt fugging faggot
Who cares it's CTR or some other bunch of retards.

Asking for a serious answer from a shill is taking him seriously. Debating him is worse. It gives his ideas a footing.

Does that REALLY make a difference at all?

Wouldn't it be better if they did?

I don't. I come here and poke fun at all of these nutty conspiracy theories and then sit back and laugh at the replies I get every single time despite telling you my intentions from the jump.

No, no they do not.
Dude is literally just shit posting

He is probably some 15yr that thinks he is some master troll, and is giggling to himself while he looks for the trap thread on Sup Forums

How about trolling the shidlll?

I read somewhere that shills are instructed to immediately break off if you mention that her husband is a rapist, maybe we should use that in all our discussions.
End every OP, every post with "plus, Hillary's husband raped a bunch of women", it'll be like that Roman senator who ended every speech with "death to Carthage"

>Ironically squandering time.
You know you end up squadering time nonetheless, right?

>You can also tell from the file names of their images

This. The "I'm not shilling, I'm just wasting time at nearly 4:00am EST on pol to troll youse guise" user is either saving files from twitter or imgur

>dude im just a regular pipefitter trolling on this board, cuz u all are so retarded it fills me with pleasure, conspiracy nuts hehe

god you sound like a fucking joke lmao, normie faggots like yourself dont come to this board. why even try to spin it

>Does it really make a difference
You hillshills even copy your master. What a good boy, have you gotten your golden star on the wall for employee of the month today?

Look up Psyops and CoIntelPro you fucking tool

Preferable, we do pay his bills. Think of it as charity.

>what difference does it make?
Do they or not? You tried to equate ctr to product shilling and I want some clarity on how you came to that conclusion. I had to ask twice so I doubt you will respond to this.

Seriously stop replying to this idiot.
He has admitted multiple times he is just here "trolling"
Literally ignore him, and he will go away. He just wants attention because his mother, and father don't give him enough of it.

Hey guys, lets investigate the Super PAC OP talked about instead of giving the shill (you)ss

If he is trolling on the internet there is no father in that household.

Yes, dipshit. Astroturfing or shilling or whatever you want to call it is very real and standard marketing practice.

HOWEVER if you seriously think that CTR is trying to convert a few thousand dimbulbs posting in a containment board that are insanely right wing and conspiratorial then you are delusional. No one gives two shits about this place.

>goes to forum
>starts shouting same retarded shit over and over
>make it harder to have a conversation whichever angle you take
>ayy u mad the forum aint yo safe space for conversation

>I browse and post on a board to rile people up so I can laugh at them panicking.
>Others are mocking you right now.
>Does not compute.
So by wasting others time, you waste your own time. Gotcha

First time a Mexican ever made sense

>conspiracy theories
>conspiracy posts
Simple Definition of conspiracy
: a secret plan made by two or more people to do something that is harmful or illegal
: the act of secretly planning to do something that is harmful or illegal
Full Definition of conspiracy
plural conspiracies
1: the act of conspiring together
2a an agreement among conspirators
2b a group of conspirators
First Known Use: 14th century
Related to conspiracy
cabal, crew, gang, Mafia, mob, syndicate
Related Words
bunch, circle, clan, clique, coterie, coven, crowd, lot, network, pack, set; junta, oligarchy
Synonym Discussion of conspiracy
plot, intrigue, machination, conspiracy, cabal mean a plan secretly devised to accomplish an evil or treacherous end. plot implies careful foresight in planning a complex scheme . intrigue suggests secret underhanded maneuvering in an atmosphere of duplicity . machination implies a contriving of annoyances, injuries, or evils by indirect means . conspiracy implies a secret agreement among several people usually involving treason or great treachery . cabal typically applies to political intrigue involving persons of some eminence .
Law Dictionary
Legal Definition of conspiracy
1: an agreement between two or more people to commit an act prohibited by law or to commit a lawful act by means prohibited by law; also : the crime or tort of participating in a conspiracy — compare substantive crime
Editor's note: Some states require an overt act in addition to the agreement to constitute conspiracy.
chain conspiracy
: a conspiracy in which the conspirators act separately and successively (as in distributing narcotics) civil conspiracy
: a conspiracy that is not prosecuted as a crime but that forms the grounds for a lawsuit criminal conspiracy
: a conspiracy prosecuted as a crime
2: a group of conspirators

Donor list ($6m from Soros)
opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cmte=C00495861

why has the entire board gone to complete shit since just over a week ago? Just a bunch of ironic shitposter got together and decided to ironically push a pro Hilary narrative? also

>Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>We're not shills
>But oh yeah everyone is shills so why you care

Do they or not? You tried to equate ctr to product shilling and I want some clarity on how you came to that conclusion.

if this is true, how do you know about it?

They're pissing in an ocean of piss.

So what will happen when they aren't successful? Cause they won't be successful, so long as they're shilling. What then?

Will they focus on us more?

>They want you guys to lose trust of each other

Only some faggot with his tiny dick twitching in a thinktank swivel chair could put those words to a keyboard.

All of Sup Forums is faggots shitting on each other and endless in-jokes to the point where complete strangers across the globe will instantly understand what A FUCKING LEAF, argentina=white, JUST, praise KEK, and sonyggers means. When you have identical threads popping up with some wrinkled old fuckbag of a demoshit woman being glossed as "presidential material" everyone's going to know it's shilling like the 24/7 indie faggots trying to plug their game on Sup Forums

But it's better to keep him busy here so other threads can go on without him.

But we have already proven they are.

We have a list of all the doners, how much money they have made and spent and where the money went.

It's already confirmed.

You might as well be arguing that grass is purple.

We all know it's green.

Priorities USA Super PAC:
-6mil from Soros
-Spent 60m, none of which went to federal candidates
-$10 MILLION SPENT ON PRECISION NETWORK: precisionnetwork.com/

kek

kek

kek

kek

kek

kek

kek

the raids are coming from leftypol and r/SRS (CTR is real but their presence here is exaggerated, they mainly stay on places like reddit and the comment sections on news sites)

the sooner you all realize that and do something about it, the better

So how much do you get paid per reply?

kek

Priority connected with CTR
>In July, the New York Times reported that the super PAC, Action, would team with Correct the Record, another pro-Clinton super PAC, to create a fundraising committee called American Priorities ’16

factcheck.org/2016/01/priorities-usa-action/

That fucking obvious ass shill post.

Jesus Christ you'd have to be one dumb uncritically thinking mother fucker to not get that.

Yeah but if CTR is organising raids on SRS then isn't that basically the same thing?

Do they state payment for posting on a website or not? You tried to equate ctr to product shilling and I want some clarity on how you came to that conclusion.

I think this is actually the JIDF on Summer Break.

They're having funsies shilling something else for a change.

We get $0.0kek.

You tried to equate ctr to product shilling and I want some clarity on how you came to that conclusion.

Reminder to all PAC employees that your names and addresses are public record.