Why, yes, i do have allergies!

>why, yes, i do have allergies!

surely people don't do this in your country?

i'm allergic to feathers. I once fell asleep on a pillow stuffed with duck feathers and half of my face was swollen.
But it's not like I mind. I hate feather stuffed pillows and duvets. Too soft and everything fucking lumps in one corner.

i'm allergic to soy

>tfw allergic to cats
Life is suffering

i don't have any haha

This but unironically
I think soymilk is delicious but I can't drink it

Some deodorants and laundry detergents burn and peel my skin off. That might be more of a sensitivity than an allergy though.

I'm allergic to swedoids

I'm allergic to shrimp
Out of the fucking blue too, I loved shrimp until I turned 10

>His mommy milkies didn't get him antiallergens

Suck to be you I guess.

I bet sweden is one of the countries with most allergic people

>tfw good looking but otherwise illness prone allergy ridden genetic garbage guys with families full of early deaths will get girlfriends but healthy ugly you can't

being allergic is almost as gay as being vegetarian

>tfw allergic to pollen
when everyone was out playing in the summer my eyes would water so much. had to wear a hat and glasses everywhere I went

The only thing I am allergic to is Bees, I get stung I can die!!!!!!!!!!

Almond is better in my opinion, especially chocolate milk

Same soy makes me break out and turn red

>tfw haven't been diagnosed with any allergies

The closest I've come to an allergic reaction is probably from dust, which is usually just one or two sneezes. Can't imagine living with allergies, it must be an annoyance in the back of your head.

How the fuck is having allergies relevant to the soy meme?

>tfw don't test allergic to any substance or have reactions to anything particular
>tfw allergy nosespray is the only thing that let's me breathe
what did god mean by this?

Fjern dine bussemænd.

allergies is a social construct

It's fashionable to have allergies nowadays. Don't ask me why.

For real? I guess it must be part of the same subculture that glorifies various disabilities and disorders.

>love animals, always wanted pets
>allergic to nearly anything with fur
God is a real fucking asshole desu

>tfw allergy stopped me joining the army
;_;

>tfw developed hay fever during puberty
god fucking damnit

I had an allergic reaction to amoxicillin when I was a little kid. Also once when I ate too many kiwi fruits in a row my mouth got sensitive and everything I ate or drank tasted really sour for some hours.
I don't know why people decide to get real allergies though, I didn't even try and never got any so it must be their own fault.

The jews gave me allergies by spraying the crops with poisons

Some people have allergies here
I don't, no one of my family neither

I'm slightly allergic to New Zealand

sorry, autocorrect
I'm slightly allergic to kiwis

>allergic to heterosexuals
>Greece

Makes sense

Are allergies exclusive to white people?

What is the test they give you to know if you have allergies? I want one

Yes, those are the only countries where you are not dead anyways. And most of them are imaginary.

Thats unfortunate, down pillows and comforters are top tier comfy.

Immunoglobulin E test

i don't

It's only western soyboys who do that

Literally no one here has allergies. If they did, they wouldn't be able to eat any food because everything contains various allergens

I'm allergic to pollen/mold/etc. as well as dander but anything more than slight nasal congestion is extremely rare. It was definitely worse when I was a kid, though, and both my mother and maternal grandfather had bad asthma through adolescence so as far as I'm concerned that's a bullet well-designed.

>well-designed
well-dodged