Do you think Spielberg's next movie will be good?

Do you think Spielberg's next movie will be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds kino, this was a major issue during Italian unification and the reorganization of the Papal States. I don't expect low-IQ Sup Forumsbeards to appreciate history.

jews haaaaate christianity

(((They))) will never let me get laid

I have an IQ of 130, I took two separate IQ tests at school when I was 17.

I miss his swashbuckling films and wish he'd leave this topic alone

finally a movie for the jewish audience.

Real original Spielberg

wasn't kidnapping children a jewish gimmick back in ye olde times or was that just anti-semitic propaganda that proto-nazis spread throughout europe via thousands of horse-back messengers?

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? This movie would never be made.

>IQ tests before you are 20

Most likely propaganda because the Jewish people have usually been scapegoats due to their success in the countries they migrate.

Which faggots will sperg out first? /lit/fags or Sup Forumsfags?

What about blood libel, Steven Goyimberg?

Yeah, you wouldn't want to do something controversial.

there's a reason Spielberg is known for entertaining fiction and not Ken Burns-style documentaries

Yeah I'm sure those child corpses they found were just propaganda, hundreds of Stone Age villages that had no means of communicating with each other just happened to document Jews doing the same stuff involving kidnapping children, and the bodies they found in the wells were just antisemitic child corpses

You realize that literally all of this garbage is made up bullshit to demonize Jews? Are you really falling for Middle Ages propaganda? How retarded are you?

>kid gets baptism
>law says that he is christian
>woah the state is kidnapping muh kid!

Don't you know? Jews drink blood of babies and make golems!

>Stone Age
>religion
You have to be 18 to post here, and if you are over 18, go to school

man, those anti-semites sure handled out a lot of leaflets all over europe. how else would the reports of their nefarious deeds be so consistent if the proto-nazis didn't give everyone a step-by-step guide on how to defame a jew?

>implying they don't

theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs

There is a retard in this thread that literally believes that blood libel and Christian sacrifices were a real thing.

Waste of oxygen honestly.

What is the argument here? That people were dumb enough to perpetuate this blood libel meme to the point of everyone thinking it was true? You sound dumb, mate.

Kikes are the most underhandedly self-serving race on this planet. It's literally repulsive.

How many times have you posted this?

i guffawed

also checked

>IQ tests

WOAH THIS IS LITERALLY THE SAME THING AS DRINKING HUMAN BLOOD AND SACRIFICING CHRISTIANS! WTF I AM ANTISEMITIC NOW!

Yes what's wrong with them?

Blood libel is an actual historical thing, though.

I doubt it still goes on, but it did occur in the past.

>WAAAAH JEWS NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG! ONLY OTHER PEOPLE EVER DID!

>all these loops christfags go to not admit their religion has a fucked up history
I don't need to make up shit about golems and christian sacrifices to talk about the largest organized child sex cover up in the Catholic Church, friendo.

>a Sup Forums user "discovers" a movie the rest of Sup Forums has known about for over a year
>basic premise offends him enough to trigger a blacklisting of the movie from being discussed
interesting

Wow another movie about Jewish shit??

I'm falling asleep already just thinking about it

i'm saying they didn't have g20 meetings back in the day with an anti-semitic agenda. blood libel, getting kicked out of pretty much every european country several times, was based on first-hand experience. i'm not saying all of it is true or not exaggereted, but you have to be one butthurt kike to completely dismiss it as propaganda.

OY VEY, SPIELBERGSTEIN FINALLY TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE GOYIM, I'D PAY BIG SHEKELS TO SEE THIS

>wasn't kidnapping children a jewish gimmick
It's one of the oldest Jewish folktales. "The Binding of Issac". The child Issac was nearly sacrificed by Abraham.

It's not a loophole don't live in a country with fucked up laws if you don't agree with them

Also lol, so the state getting away kids from abusing families is kidnapping now?

>Catholics representing the entire religion
There's a reason the best parts of Europe told them to fuck off.

>the largest organized child sex cover up in the Catholic Church
thinking the entirety of the catholic church is to enable some priest to molest
just because you're lost don't assume the rest of us are

No it isn't you stupid fuck. It's literally a meme.

Because this literally is propaganda and you're being dumb enough to fall about it. Listen to yourself, you gullible faggot.

How are we debating Middle Ages propaganda here?

You're one dumb fuck aren't you? How do you people function?

wtf i hate catholics now

When your pope and entire house of cardinals cover up massive child molestation, your organization is fucked. Christcucks are delusional...

Not an argument, try using your brain sometimes.

>here's a Jewish fable found in both the Bible and Torah
Yeah, fuck off.

But Jesus was a Jew

why dont secular jews ever talk about how jews used to kidnap people for their blood

>muh stone age jews

lmao Sup Forums are literal retards

if you repeat the p-word 6 million more times you just might win the argument.

I for one won't STAND for this KIKE garbage.

I'm calling in the 'pedes for this one.

Reminder this is the first prophet, as recognized by Christianity

I thought Sup Forums loved muh christianity.

>says to use your brain
>is dumb enough to believe that blood libel is a historic fact

Everything they do is self-serving. Literally. That's what they are taught. Christians are taught to serve, even Muslims are taught to serve. Hindus as well.

Jews?

They're literally just taught to do everything to advance themselves only

It is literally the textbook definition of propaganda.

Why is Sup Forums so triggered over documented history? Even Christians of this era by and large condemned the church that orchestrated this kidnapping, the father of Italian Reunification Garibaldi was pretty much horrified by it.

>everything is Sup Forums

Do you remember how many bane posts you have made in your life?

>true of literally any homogenous in group
Why is Sup Forums so stupid?

only a jew would turn something like this around and blame catholics for kidnapping a jew

lmao get a load of this butthurt faggot

I bet a Jew took your crush's virginity.

where did I ever named blood libel?

Lets play spot schlomo... i win!

A Jew is complaining about something? What a shocker

>Sup Forums doesn't boogeyman jews and crosspost everywhere to complain
It's because you get btfo hard in /his/ so you come to less moderated boards.

JIDF riding about 5 deep on this thread, stay woke my niggas.

>Tagline is "we must further the white race"
>Gets pissed because Jews are furthering their race

rly makes the almonds tingle mr. trailer trash

"Documented history" aka made up and exaggerated things made up by Italian states to push for the reunification and taking back Rome

So what are you arguing then? There is just a bunch of retards itt trying to peddle Jewish fables, exaggerations and Middle Ages memes because they saw an image macro once by some white nationalist neet

>everything that triggers me is JIDF

Nope. There are times in history where you will see other homogenous groups sacrificing themselves to help others.

But, Judaism? Never. Christians are taught to welcome oppression. Hindus are taught to stay poor. Buddhist are taught to disregard this world. Muslims are taught to ignore pain.

Jews are taught to accumulate as much wealth as possible.

Keep in mind, they still worship Jehovah, who often times commanded them to steal and kill for his sake.
What the fuck are you even talking about anymore? What tagline? What race?

So you're denying the kidnapping took place? Evidence?

>anything that is even remotely positive or neutral about Jews, is exaggerated history

That the Papal State was following its own laws about the matter. Which is not different than a state kidnapping kids from a family because "beating them" is considered abuse these days

>everything that triggers me is Sup Forums
hmm

Kidnapping? More like liberating. The Jews are just aweful. This is why Hitler did nothing wrong .

Most Jews are atheists who intermarry, they don't give a shit about religion. The Old Testament has the same lessons as any of the other Abrahamic faiths.

I bet you're 15 and fat.

You're just rewriting the history of demographics you don't apparently like, as if Jews are somehow, out of every group in human history, exempt from acting on evolutionary traits of in-grouping and community defending. Literally something all of human society is known for, you dense fuckwit.

antisemitism is a disease of the soul but help is available

>Be Hitler
>get more Krauts killed than anyone else

I agree, he was based

explain how it spread everywhere and why this supposed propaganda is so consistent throughout history in hundreds of different cultures that didn't talk with each other

>the Papal States said kidnapping was okay, that makes it fine
Christcucks everyone, boot licking drones.