He was the hero

He just needed one last score and Peter was too young and naïve to understand that.

>one last score
he was living in a multi-million dollar house. He didn't need the money. He was addicted to the chase

selling guns to criminals is wrong, stfu with this "did nothing wrong" shit. so tired of you retards.

>b-but tony did it too!

Yeah but he stopped and has spent the rest of his life making up for it. The vulture could have gone back to school, learn a new trade, looked for other jobs in areas where alien tech wasn't part of the debris.

do you know how mortgages work?

>le liderly nofing wrong
You're not special just because you sympathize with the villain, kid.

>batman tier villain
>in a marvel/sony movie
only batman himself can pull it off

>Yeah but he stopped and he made enough that he could fund endless Iron Man suits and the Avengers initiative forever

Keep grinding than organ, monkey.

Toomes did wrong by his family for building his life around an income that would inevitably lead to his incarceration or death. Realistically he and his crew could have been brilliant engineers and develop many number of things for private or government contractors. He was too ahab-like in his conviction to stick it to the big guy I guess. I definitely respect the guy a lot, especially for keeping Pete's identity a secret and hope he gets redemption at some point.

he inherited it and their stocks rose to their highest after he revealed he was iron man :^)

Batman doesn't fight working class villains he fights psychos which are sometimes sympathetic

His daughter went to a mostly rich technical school, and hung out with other rich kids.

He's more like a Flash villain.

>Keaton plays Birdman in a film of the same name
>Ends up playing a literal Birdman years later

What did the casting directors/Keaton's agents mean by this?

yeah, and if he doesn't keep making money, he can't pay her tuition or his mortgage

I bet you're American.

Keaton is obviously a man-bird hybrid created in a government lab, and they are trying to ease us into the revelation.

>inevitably
He could've kept going forever if not for Spider-man.

He had a minion who was firing off bright colorful explosives in a suburban area. He was gonna have people on his ass and soon. He only found out said minion was doing this because of Spiderman.

The FBI were going to catch them all on the boat if Spider-Man hadn't fucked it up. I know Pete reported him to Tony who called it in but it was inevitable

I actually really wanted him to get away in the end. He was way more likeable and relatable than Tony Stark

>Franchise franchise franchise! Franchise the damn thing! There should be a McDonald's in every town in this country!

He's the second 'main' villain, after Loki, to survive the end of the movie.

Ditto. It actually felt gross to me how Happy and Tony treated Pete's incarceration of the vulture as a much bigger feat than actually saving lives just cause it was their shit.

I've always liked Spider-Man because he's more about saving people's lives than just fucking up bad guys. Although that did shine through when he akwardly apologized for bashing those thugs with the motorcycle and freaking out at "instant kill mode"

yeah but I wanted him to escape justice

I thought Michael Keaton was pretty fucking good in this movie. What's his secret? He has some kind of quality that just makes him very watchable.

The fact he went to prison rather than be killed off implies he's gonna be back in a future movie.

Fucked if I know man. He was the best part of the movie.

I think he means that he didn't want him to go to jail so that his family didn't have to suffer because he thinks that Toomes was a good man

capeshit is shit for a reason but at least keep it somewhat believable. Some fucks doing salvage are creating better shit than Stark Enterprises. Fat Mexichink can hack IronMan firmware from his facebook.

An end to world hunger and peace on earth is more believable.

He brings a lot of character to a role instead of just being a checklist of surface-level characteristics, which I feel like is how a lot of actors are chosen these days

>hates the avengers because they stole his job
>turns to crime to support his family
>reluctant to kill or harm
>doesn't want to pull off the big heist
>doesn't tell Taco Peter's identity
Vulture was a good guy.

Karen best AI waifu

Actually, he's a spider-man villain
Guy who has been wronged by X group despite generally reasonable circumstances decides to use a weird suit to rob banks. After having his plans defeated by spider-man, he takes it personally and goes on a personal crusade against him. Also he's related to someone that Peter knows and uses that as leverage against him

I dunno every scene of his looked like he was reminiscing when he played beetlejuice and that is so much more a ballin name than vuture.

>The fact he went to prison rather than be killed off implies he's gonna be back in a future movie.
>scorpion namedrop
Sinsister 6 confirmed

damn right

I was just thinking that it would be weird for him to be on the sinister six if he knew Peter Parker's identity but refused to divulge it.

Seemed more like a 'big sis' who was trying to get him laid.

>be named after the Vulture
>survive by "scavenging" leftover tech
really makes you think

Vulture and his crew will probably be a better adaptation of the Rogues and their philosophy than whatever the DCEU comes up with.

His daughter's collagen lip injections weren't cheap

>Now's your chance: Kiss her!
I want an autistic AI to talk to.

First they got Kurt Russell, now they got Michael Keaton.
Is Disney finally realizing that the key to actually good films is having actually good actors? Preferably older ones who actually know what the fuck they're doing and have charisma?

this, I hope Mel Gibson is next because Russell and Keaton turns shit into gold

hes gonna be birdman in the rick and morty movie

I thought this too, and it seems to be what they're going for at the end of this film. But I realized if they were able to dig him up for more movies, it could be explained as him not wanting to divulge the information so he could kill Spider-Man himself.

>blonsky zemo loki
Question is when is abomination or the leader returning

when your career dies once and it's somehow resurrected you'll do your best not to have it die again

Keaton would have been awesome in Nolan's Batman movies.

In the comics the vulture makes a suit in prison since they get too lax on him due to his age and escapes.
At one point someone steals his suit too to wreak havoc in his name.

What was the big anti-something weapon that one dude wanted to build but vulture didn't, until very end? I didn't notice anything out of the norm during the plane heist

I just realized that keaton went from DC to marvel.

RACE TRAITOR

Did anyone else here Peter mumble "Race Traitor" when he revealed he was Liz's father?

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>literally 2 minutes in and the black mary jane is talking about going to the "protest" in DC
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

It was the modification to his wings that made a vacuum seal, so he could steal from the stark plane.

It wasn't actually a weapon. It was a modification to his wings. He wanted to add the ability for them to create a vacuum seal so that Vulture could strap himself to the bottom of planes, use that little warp door, and not have everything get sucked out.

I wonder if whoever made this pasta really didn't notice the white girl in the beginning and Flash's gf was the same girl aka Betty Brant

Well I Wikipedia this and I Wikipedia that!

this really tainted my experience with the movie because it was really good besides this hamfisted shit in it

it was the suit he uses for the last heist. it's different from his normal suit in that it allows him to create a vacuum-seal on the plane's underbelly, kinda like a cocoon, for him to sit in and use the purple matter warp thing to gain entry. if he just used the matter warp shit without creating a vacuum i guess it would depressurize the plane's cabin.

> Peter was too young and naïve to understand that

Peter was way smarter than he was but the shitty screenplay didn't give him a chance to expose that. It would have been the most simple shit that would tear apart Toomes' thinking.

>you're selling weapons to criminals FOR your daughter
>the same criminals who are killing people in the streets of our neighborhood
>only a matter of time till your daughter gets killed by a mugger with one of your weapons

Vulture was dumping alien weapons in the streets where his family lives. His whole gimmick didn't make any sense and it's shitty writing. Walter White was selling drugs, not weapons. There were layers and layers before what he was doing could affect his family's life. Vulture on the other hand was selling not drugs, but violence and slaughter itself. But hey it's a Marvel movie so you can't possibly use two brain cells to think about anything. You just have to eat it up like you're braindead.

>Yeah but he stopped

Nigga, Tony never did it. He sold guns to american military and to international buyers who were not street criminals. That's why he was surprised when he saw terrorists were using his weapons, which were trafficked to them.

People comparing a weapons manufacturer to a fucking thug selling high-tech weapons to muggers, drug dealers and bank robbers are all a bunch of trolls.

Funny thing about the first part you mentioned, is that this is actually discussed in the movie, in the Glover seen in the parking lot.

"My kid lives near there, I don't want no guns near my kid".

Some loser gangsta nigger got it before Vulture.

scene*

A good guy who was actively trying to murder a 15 year old boy. A boy who was his daughter's "boyfriend", classmate and saved her life. Such a good guy that after accidentally killing one of his long time friends he just didn't give a single fuck and moved on 2 seconds later never to be acknowledged again.

That's the thing about this shitty scripts. They want to make a relatable villain but they only know how to write shallow psychopaths.

He was somewhat keeping it up until his greed was exposed in the final scene when he obviously didn't care that the plane was going to crash into dozen of innocent people. The way he put his own gain over the lives of others ended what had up until that point been a pretty good "X did nothing wrong"-run

Yes. The most simple way to solve the problem was to make Toomes sell his stuff not in New York. The thing that made him kill Shocker should have been him finding out Shocker was selling stuff in NY, not just firing in public. It would be smart and show that he's not an idiot and truly is taking care of his family and friends.

>mortgages
easy: don't spend money you don't own

Boy, were you born in the wrong millennia.

Get get any decent housing under $500k here. Fucking chinese.

>Zemo
>Abomination

reviews wrote he's just an everyday man, not an evil villain at all

well fuck, he killed his partner in an instant, how can you/they say he isn't?!

see

I think that was part of the Sam Raimi reshoots. That and the part where Keaton beats his henchman unconscious after calling them Native Americans.

Zemo wasn't a main villain, that was Red Skull. Otherwise we'd be counting Hammer.
Abomination counts, but the MCU is waffling on if that movie is canon or not.

>the MCU is waffling on if that movie is canon or not
No it isn't. They mention the events of Hulk in the first Avengers movie.

>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
that's fucking hot as fuck if it's true. you just convinced me to see this movie in a theater.

It was an accident.

Actually they already announced a comic prequel to Thor. It will feature Hulk, Abomination and Thunderbolt Ross.

>t. Skylar White
Fuck off you cunt. Nobody likes you.

>He could've kept going forever if not for anything stopping him from going forever
Who woulda' thunk it!

>Prowler
>Some loser gangsta nigger

u wot m8

>Sell laser cutterns and mag-grapplers to ATM robbers.
>Sell guns to latino mob, who will fight another mob and probably get Franked anyway.
It's not like he was selling laser guns to meth tweakers.

iq

>also participated in by a gay male
So it really was a gay boy? I kept thinking "is that a boy or a girl", and just couldn't figure it out.