youtu.be/0K2-NEo3NVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

with blacks you can't relax

One less Hillary voter.

>innocent
0/10 do you even know where you are??

See a nigger; pull the trigger

>Will this ever end?

Not until every single American pavement ape is forced to stop breathing.

What does that even mean?

And nothing of value was lost.

It's actually really fucking cool seeing the same event play out from different body cameras.

I don't even care about the case.

>going for a drive

Stupid foreigner.
A lot more non-blacks are shot.

Let's talk about your Spoon Laws.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

>go for a drive

Nice try bong, nice try.

mffw (my father's face when)..the south shore neighborhood where he grew up is now a dindu shitfest...im sorry pop......but you live in michigan now, far from chicongo....

kill those animals

>cop cant get over shitty wood fence
>out of breath after running for about a minute
>"fucking shooting at us!"
>guy didnt even have a gun
>"put your hands behind your back"
>guy is dead
America's finest

>niggers get pulled over
>act like animals
>get shot
>media blames the cops
>more niggers get pulled over
>act like animals to make a political statement
>get shot
>repeat ad infinitum

He was unarmed and running away and they shot him. That's really ok to you?

Yes. People who run could turn around and fire back without warning. You only know if someone is unarmed after you search them. If a criminal doesn't get on the ground immediately, they should be shot. If the arrest is unjust, they'll have their day in court.

Do you know how happy I get when nigs get shot by police?

It makes me :).

Dead niggers!

I mean surely a populace that commits over 50% of violent crime deserves these things happening to them.

> repeat ad dindunum

>the lives of the police are so much more important than civilians that the slighest possibility of them being in danger is reason enough to kill someone
They wear bullet proof vests. They can use their eyes to see if he's holding a gun. Someone is going to be able to turn around and fire before a cop can fire. Guns dont fire perfectly straight like in the movies, if someone turned around fired they probably wouldnt hit shit, especially on the first couple shots.
Cops get away with this so much because people like you refuse to agnowledge they kill too many civilians, i dont even give a fuck about black people. Cops are trained to just kill whenever they feel slightly scared and everyone exclaims how heroic they are when they do it.

he wuz gonna be an astronaut :(

Most cops don't wear bullet proof vests. They're incredibly expensive. And yeah, the life of a cop who spends everyday protecting law abiding citizens is worth much more than the life of a dindu who just robbed a store and wants to resist arrest, unarmed or not.

>dead niggers

see no issue here

I've stopped even caring if these shootings are "justified" or not. Just kill as many of them as possible. They're not even the same species. I refuse, outright REFUSE, to accept the 20th century characterization of niggers as the same species as the rest of us. They are a wild animal infestation no different from Japanese beetles or Canadian geese, and they should be eradicated.

Fucking yard apes, speeding around residential neighborhoods in stolen cars, endangering innocent life and limb. Kill every last one of them.

>amerifats cant climb over a small wooden garden door

top fucking kek

>protecting law abiding citizens
They dont just kill dindus whove commited crimes.
Sometimes they kill innocent dindus.
Sometimes they kill whites who've commited crimes.
Sometimes they kill innocent whites.
The excuses are all the same though, and theyll continue to do it and be praised for it until America wakes up.

yeah in the next few years we are going to have a /cop/ general where we check out the daily bodycams

The only shots I saw was at the beginning when he was fucking RAMMING HIS WAY THROUGH THE ROADBLOCK.

kek, shuttle straight to the sun

>They wear bullet proof vests.
A vest doesn't cover your whole body.
>They can use their eyes to see if he's holding a gun.
All it takes is a split second for a nigger to pull a gun out of nowhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=PTrXpDK_EYE
>Cops get away with this so much
Maybe if people actually obeyed the law and didn't chimp out every time they encountered a cop, they wouldn't be gunned down.

All these shootings are making me want to be a cop

Do you have any idea how many illegitimate black children they've prevented from being born? Saving civilization one bullet at a time.

Oh ok, so you're uninformed then, cool. They shot him in the back after he left the car, when he was running away. But hey its cool retards are totally accepted here. Maybe watch the video before replying?

Like 2 weeks late you dirty paki.

cops aren't the disease. cops are the fucking cure.

especially when it comes to killing niggers

A few hundred cop shootings per year is nothing compared to the hundreds of thousands of crimes they prevent and lives they protect per year. If you respect cops, if you comply, if you don't act like a nigger, then you won't die. Cops are terrified of killing people, because it means law suits and potentially being fired. None of them are going around trophy hunting. You have a cartoon-villain view of cops.

holy shit, this is like a parody of USA police stereotypes

Guy goes speeding by them, they fucking instantly open fire on the car, even tho there are homes around
30yo cop needs help to get over a 5ft fence, second cop can't even get over it

If anyone thinks that opening fire on a driving car in that situation is ok, you are delusional, that's not how policing should be done. US cops treat everyone like they are a criminal, european cops treat everyone like they are the civilian, that's why the avg amount of shots fired by a cop in Germany is less than in this vid

holy fuck
>just out for a drive
>a police car is coming head on towards me
>theres a fucking cop hanging out the door with his gun out while its still moving
>holy fuck is this a movie or a robbery??
>speed around the car to get away
>get magdumped

LAND OF THE FREE
HOME OF THE

BRAVE
R
A
V
E

Black Lives Matter

>get chased by police
>get shot

how stupid do you have to be?

>be American
>be white
>drive like an adult
>make it where I'm going
Everything seems fine on my end.

>be a nigger and go for a drive in your stolen car and use it to assault police and then try and get away
>get shot
Good

Good you dumb cunt. Your mum should be shot too.

>. They shot him in the back after he left the car,

He was a nigger, who gives a fuck.

They all need to fucking die

You really think someone is going to stop, turn around, pull a gun out of his pants, aim at an area not protected, and fire before the cop can react?
You think that situation is so likely that it was reason for them to gun this guy down?
Btw, this isnt even close to the most ridicoulous shit a cop has done.
Read

Yes, fuck niggers using cars as weapons.

I dont get why they just start to unload on the car when it drives passed them.

come to perth you stupid cunt i guarantee ill stomp your shitty melbournite head in

>are terrified of killing people, because it means law suits and potentially being fired. None of them are going around trophy hunting
Often its just payed leave.>If you respect cops, if you comply, if you don't act like a nigger, then you won't die
>all you have to do is treat them like god and they wont kill you
This isnt even true.

Read

It's funny how the officer put himself in the path of a car during a pursuit. Aren't these the same faggots who write people tickets for illegally crossing the road when no cars are around?

Then John Wayne...I mean his partner...starts shooting wildly at the car, even though houses and another police vehicle are behind it.

This video is fuckin' satire. These must be paid actors.

Great argument, really had fun, your wit was too much though. You really got me with that last one.

you mean the hundreds of thousands of victimless crimes that dont effect other people in any way? thank god we are safe from business men importing lobsters in transparent crates or whatever bullshit

>Cops are terrified of killing people, because it means law suits and potentially being fired.

lmao at you even admitting they wont serve a day in jail like a civilian would if they dared shoot someone because their hand was going towards their pocket

>You really think someone is going to stop, turn around, pull a gun out of his pants, aim at an area not protected, and fire before the cop can react?
They can try
youtu.be/KtRvSDrRXVY

Take a shower and wear a different color than black you filthy anarchist.

its pretty crazy that fatmericans will genuinely defend a policeman magdumping when aimed at houses and cars when his life was in absolutely no way in danger

>You can do anything you want as long as you run away afterward.

Good for them.

One less I have to worry about shooting.

>victimless crimes
AYO IT AINT STEALIN IF THE CRAKA CAN AFFORD A NEW ONE

You get 2 wanted stars when you ram into a police vehicle that's already chasing you.

Paid leave? People call for their heads. Their families receive death threats. And even if they got paid leave, they'd have to spend days in court defending themselves.

And you don't have to treat cops like gods. I get pulled over all the time. I turn my car off, turn my interior lights on, roll my windows down, and put my hands on the wheel. Cops can die at any routine traffic stop. Making them feel safe is in your best interest.

I bet you also think telling women to dress modestly to avoid rape is sexist.

>Use your car as weapon
>get shot (at)

not only in burgerland

youtu.be/IsLnX5dbtXY?t=159

You see how the officer in that clip actually waited until he was almost in danger? This doesnt actually help your argument. Good try i guess?

Lol

>> go for a drive

In a stolen car

Attempt to evade police by driving over them

The fuck outta here

This will be a war of attrition

Is this an Aussie trying to sound American??

I wouldn't have cared if he didn't ;)

That would be cool

If you're a violent criminal, you will be gunned down if they need to in order to prevent you from escaping. They will pursue, but they will shoot if you're getting away.

If you've stolen a can of coke from a supermarket, I'm guessing they would just let you get away with it if they couldn't catch you? Not sure.

>be nigger criminal
>don't follow police instructions
>get shot
>DINDU NUFFIN DINDU NUFFIN
>loot hood
>repeat

People call for their heads, and they get paid leave anyway.
>I bet you also think telling women to dress modestly to avoid rape is sexist.
Nope, strawman harder.
>I turn my car off, turn my interior lights on, roll my windows down, and put my hands on the wheel
And you have the audacity to call other people cucks? Pathetic.

>victimless crimes
>niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

>Pierre and Andrews then forced them to drink the liquid, telling them it was vodka laced with sleeping pills. Rather, it was liquid Drano. The moment it touched the hostages' lips, enormous blisters rose, and it began to burn their tongues and throats and peel away the flesh around their mouths. Pierre and Andrews tried to duct-tape the hostages' mouths shut to hold quantities of drain cleaner in and to silence their screams, but pus oozing from the blisters prevented the adhesive from sticking. Orren Walker was the last to be given the drain cleaner, but seeing what was happening to the other hostages, he allowed it to pour out of his mouth and then mimicked the convulsions and screams of his son and fellow hostages.

>Pierre became angry because the deaths were taking too long and were too loud and messy, so he shot both Carol and Cortney Naisbitt in the backs of their heads, proving fatal for Carol but leaving Cortney alive. Pierre then shot at Orren Walker but missed. He then fatally shot Stanley before again shooting at Orren, this time grazing the back of his head.

>Pierre then took Ansley to the far corner of the basement, forced her at gunpoint to remove her clothes, then repeatedly and brutally raped her after telling Andrews to clear out for 30 minutes. When he was done, he allowed her to use the bathroom while he watched, then dragged her, still naked, back to the other hostages, threw her on her face, and fatally shot her in the back of the head.

>Andrews and Pierre noted that Orren was still alive, so Pierre mounted him, wrapped a wire around his throat, and tried to strangle him. When this failed, Pierre and Andrews inserted a ballpoint pen into Orren's ear, and Pierre stomped it until it punctured his eardrum, broke, and exited the side of his throat. Pierre and Andrews then went upstairs, finished loading equipment into their van, and departed.

why in the FUCK can't angry white men stop themselves from RAPING and MURDERING innocent POC?!

The nog stole a jag xk8. You should be mad bong. Also nearly ramming a cop car in todays society is a death wish.

and they wonder why cops can't drop their guard around them

>slowest speed chase since oj Simpson

The only problem with this video is that the cops partner is directly downrange when he opens fire. He could have easily missed and hit his partner with his first shots, especially since he's holding the gun with one hand and moving while firing. That's basic fucking firearm safety. Dead nigger? Don't care. But this cop should be fired for endangering his fellow officers

Watch this video in its entirety to understand why cops are afraid of people who don't take those precautions.

liveleak.com/view?i=62d_1315328962

people really should be held legally accountable for writing such race baiting inflammatory shit

-----

>10 black women killed by police in 2015
I dont know why they are bitching. that number should be a lot higher if the cops are targeting niggers

Think of it as a transaction, these words:

"Stop, or I will shoot!"

This requires the person whom the statement is directed to, to stop movement of any sort OR receive a bullet

very simple, like kiddie garden economics, but even the notion or purchasing something with money escapes these people

That could have been them, but they already sent monkeys into space, why do it again?

Well you see, the person of color had to shoot the cop because of systematic racism and 400 years of slavery.

old vid. this was circulated a while ago. not even just 1 day or 3 days ago its old

youtu.be/0K2-NEo3NVU

Fucking cop can't even vault a small fence.
What a fag.

it's always nice to start my morning with a nice cup of fucking rage

Not sure why you think i give a fuck about why cops are afraid at traffic stops, doesnt relate to my argument at all.
Cops should be afraid at every point during their day, their jobs are dangerous. Civilians shouldnt be afraid every time they see a cop and cops shouldnt be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want because they feel afraid.

>Guns dont fire perfectly straight
Guns fire exactly where you point them

gotta respect those speed limits, even if you are a nigger

The thing that bothers me about the fence is that they weren't reaching over the other side to unlock it.

Those fences are easy to unlock. You just reach over and pull on the lock.

Shit dude, why is shooting an olympic sport then?

It could have had a padlock type lock on it

Nah mate. Judge says im not alowed to abuse miners anymore.

Americans will defence this

>they're incredibly expensive

100-200 bucks for a plate carrier
155 bucks for a level IV plate
300 bucks for soft kevlar vest

Additionally, any cop you run into that has to deal with niggers will have spent his own money on top of the line shit himself. So you're really just wrong on both parts.

>be British
>get on the internet
>get pawned

>I refuse, outright REFUSE, to accept the 20th century characterization of niggers as the same species as the rest of us

OK, that's nice, but we can reproduce with them, so they're the same species

Maybe a different sub species, but the same species

i noticed that to. at least two bullets went into the general direction of that other cop.