Be honest Sup Forums. How safe is it to walk around in your cities?

Be honest Sup Forums. How safe is it to walk around in your cities?

America
Not very...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida,_Massachusetts
youtu.be/iDhigI-t4J0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

avoid some areas and parks at night, then it's very safe

I can walk from the train station through the darkest park(which is actually almost small forest) at 3-4 am and feel completely safe. I did so numerous times in fact.

What city? I hear some germans like to walk at night. Something I really cannot do here.

flag
safest country on earth

Mid-sized college town in southern Germany.

More like the safest non-country.

this is why i will never visit the US
this and anal raping, password snooping, degrading TSA control upon arrival

Where do you live? I go out at 3-4am all the time, but I live in a small town in Texas where crime doesn't exist. I never even lock my door or bike or anything.

Goddamn does this make me furrious..
I really fucking hope they got what was coming for them.
Not that prison will change anything if not just postpone the crimes done by people like this.

This. Fuck wh*Tes for stepping onto BLACK territory

niggers

I heard a fucking gunfight not so long ago, coming from a slum not so far away.

I've never once feared for my safety while walking around at night.

I meant real gunfight, with rifles, submachineguns etc.

Holy shit, i never even heard about your country. Its goddamn beautifull..
But how's everyday life? Do you like your country? Or is is limited in its job opportunities?

buenos aires has areas where you can't walk or things like that will happen and other are safe

i can walk with 100 000$ in cash at 3 pm and nothing gonna happen, safe as fk

I've done it in Chicago and LA, you live somewhere worse?

Were a more mild version of Brazil in all honesty. If we weren't so rich, we'd be exactly like them.

never been scared to walk around the streets at any time. pretty safe I would say.

very safe, I would not be afraid to walk anywhere in my country. The only dangerous places are some pubs in the very "traditional" villages, where people still use to fight when they get drunk too much. They dont mean anything bad but the villages are so boring they only drink and figtht. There is nothing else to do.

No, you wouldn't. Brazil is like it is because of shitty culture of negroes and northeasterners. Even if the US was poorer, wouldn't be near as violent as Brazil.

Nobody asks if these guys are in prison ? American newspapers talk about this story ?

we're shitty because of our negro culture too

>America
Some are much safer than others, so don't lump us all in with your shithole.

>Brazil is like it is because of shitty culture of negroes
We literally have the same exact thing. Europeans have been calling us negrofied culturally since at least the early 20th century.

hahaha no we ignore it. They probably didn't mean to hit him and take his stuff.

These accidents happen a lot, In fact I blame the two guys for getting in their way and getting attacked. If they walked out of the way I'm sure this wouldn't happen.

It's also suspicious that there happens to be a security camera watching at the exact spot where they get attacked. It could be fake.

Pretty safe. I usually walk alone in the middle of the night and so far nobody has ever attacked me or haven't heard from anyone I know that would be attacked.

pretty safe here, i walk home over a few miles past midnight about once a week and i never see anyone else

Flag
Nope

It happens every day, it's not news and the newspaper would be called out as racist if they showed it

Safe. Can go out any time at night and nothing would happen. Well, its not like anything happens here anyway.

Shit like this happens every day in most decently sized cities. It's not newsworthy.

a few years ago I would call this bait, but this isn't the first time I seen people post this conspiracy.

What's with the niggers acting so surely?
Can't you carry heat legally in america. Why do we never see niggers getting shot in the back after trying to play the knockout game.

Florida

it depends
for big cities there's always a pattern: avoid at all costs poor areas, and in the rich areas keep a bit of alert sense (though it's not that probable that you will get robbed in these ares if you be careful)

This. I used to regularly go to the southside of Chicago, and nothing ever happened to me. That said, I look a lot more like a redneck than some soft suburban faggot, which is what I suspect a lot of the anons ITT look like.
You don't have any big cities.

You can find those videos as well. Not that hard, just go on liveleak or other gore/violence sites and search for it.

It's not safe at all.

>Walking in a safe area of a city
>Yo I'm so tough I scared the shit out of these gangsters
Delusional

>You don't have any big cities.
Goddammit stop embarrassing us.

That's why they do a patdown when they take the wallet

Seems like a safe enough town to me.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida,_Massachusetts

Is there a specific video where a guy tries to jump someone and he draws out a CC and gets him?

It really depends on the area. Tbh I've been robbed more times in Europe than in Buenos Aires.

Not at the top of my head, I personally don't watch gore shit. I've things like that just passively browsing image boards though. There was one where you see these niggers running out of this house than some white woman comes in after them and fires a pistol. Even in my limited experience it's almost always niggers trying to murder or steal.

>safe area of a city
South side, dude
>I'm so tough I scared the shit out of these gangsters
I'm not tough, and I wasn't trying to scare anyone. Rednecks carry guns, and I look like a redneck.
If you don't make yourself noticeably out of place, you can go most places without issue. Stop going to Sup Forums
>embarrassing
How so? Slovenia has a big city somewhere in that tiny country of 2 million? The entire country is less populated than the city of Chicago, and it's smaller than New Hampshire. You should be embarrassed, but that's got nothing to do with my post.

Because you don't expect to be robbed in Europe. I was robbed in NY at gunpoint and this is something I've never passed through in Brazil, nor any of family members.

>you can go most places without issue. Stop going to Sup Forums
>I look like a redneck
>As long as you don't look out of place
>Redneck in a city
At first I thought you were delusional. Now I know you are lying.

What I mean is, you never expect to be robbed in developed countries, specially if you come from places like Brazil. Argentina isn't nearly as bad as here tho.

It's pretty safe

>redneck in a poor area
You're from a coastal state, huh?

I live in a 50k town in the south, I can walk at any time without problem, but some people has been robbed. Things go to shit in any bigger city, with people expecting to live witout any type of skill or physical work.

>Redneck in a poor northern innercity
You are just making this lie sound more ridiculous

i can walk home pitch black drunk from any distant side of the city to the centre for about 3 hours without fearing anything

Most places are safe in the daytime, although there are still places you want to avoid. At night though, unless there is some big event and it is organized then you don't want to be there. This is true in pretty much all cities here.

What happens after three hours?

i arrive home

Not in Narva

Depends.
Where I live, absolutely fine.
Just 5km to the South and it’s a no-no

Very safe

What city is that?

Thank God.

if you don't know any russian, maybe.. but i do ;))

youtu.be/iDhigI-t4J0

Watch for yourself.

The dude in the video is walking in a relatively dangerous place (zone 1). But he is alive.

American newspapers rarely talk about crime committed by black folk

I wouldn't feel unsafe anywhere in Canada. Especially in my area where there has never been a real murder or kidnapping in over 400 years of European habitation.

Agreed. The black guys were likely set up

Illegal to shoot someone in the back even if they just did this

This. This is definitely a honey pot type situation. These gentlemen were basically forced to commit this crime.

not safe at all
i live in a small, but populated town, which has a notorious reputation, and i know exactly why cause i've grown up here and have been involved in knife fights, been caught in gun crossfire etc

i've known donnies that have died over small robberies

that being said i've been walking through my town at 3am since i was 11, it's calming and i have a lot of stress and i don't fear the local "gangsters" cause i know them and they know me

It was in the news when it happened, two of them got arrested and are currently awaiting trial. No, it's not on the news for months or even weeks on end but to act like it wasn't covered at all is ridiculous.

That sounds nice

Hull?

It's fucking fine, stop acting like people can't leave their house at night. Just because you're a pussy faggot and won't doesn't mean there's a remotely high risk.

New Orleans

Going out is never safe, always a goo chance you'l end up having to talk to another person

Lived in London all my life and never been a victim of crime.

>3am in the town centre
>absolutely wasted drunk with a few friends walking home after leaving the club
>group of big and burly rugby lads up ahead in the distance
>they're shouting and being loud and look like they're looking for trouble
>approach with caution since we need to go past them
>the roughest looking Rugby lad comes stumbling towards us shouting something I can quite make out
>adrenaline begins to kick in, prepare for the worst
>"come with us boys, we're going to find some polish and beat the fuck out of them"
>We follow the rugby lads, who proceed to find two local slaving looking gentlemen outside a kebab shop and beat the fuck out of them while me and my friends watch

Such is life in a mid-sized English city

I know there are americans and black americans in this thread, care to explain why blacks gave stab with a knife (I guess). A punch would have been enough to take money

Depends on state. In some, you can use lethal force to stop a felony

>slaving

Slavic*

Avoid parks and some areas in big cities at night if you are walking alone. Smaller places are super safe.

>Boulder, Colorado
>One of the most blue pilled, left wing, cucked cities in burgerland

Had a homeless beaner try to pick a fight with me on the bus (he followed me off the bus too) because I "was looking at him".

80-90% safe, we have gipsies and now more north africans. first and last time I was robbed they were north africans and i was drunk. if you re drunk you're 40-50% safe

Did they pull a magic scroll out of that Man's Pocket

Don't go to London... Birmingham... Liverpool... Edinburgh... Glasgow... Swansea... Hull... Slough and you are really safe here.

Around niggers never drink a jigger

Hmm.

I never went to a city at night
But once in a forest in the evening i witnessed some marrocan beating another marocan man with a child

safest country in the world
crime can't happen here because we are always being watched

At night, not safe at all. You'll get stabbed or mugged by a group of subhuman chavs

I walked home from the city centre halfway across the entire county home one night and never felt unsafe

It was, however, the worst experience of my entire life

Yeah it's pretty good here, not for my grandchildren though

A city to me is like 200k people, so it's pretty safe.

How horrible...
This is a hell on earth.

what city do you live in?

I live in the middle of Iowa. The entire state has less than 3 million people.

Meh, shit can happen anywhere. Or you could live all your live in an africa tier shithole and nothing will happen to you. It is all about chances.

>not living in a designated safe community
lmaoing at your lifes