Is this kino?

Is this kino?

Yes

it's kino as long as you can read or understand Swedish.
>Let the Right One in ---->kino
>Let Me In ---->to the trash

Vampire cunt

what about Let the Right One In (Eng subs)

Foreign films should only be viewed with subtitles, no dubs allowed. There is a whole world of kino out their for those who can read, most of it far better than the pigswill pumped out by Hollywood

>Foreign films should only be viewed with subtitles, no dubs allowed.

Don't tell me LTROI has an english dub?

Pretty good, deliciously slow

Thank you, you have absolute God tier taste

also knowing the language helps a lot.
for example Japanese speak in a different way to kids and adults, small little nuances can change the whole sentence. sometimes the subtitle doesn't give you all the information

Eli is actually a boy

Don’t misgender her you faggot.

No kidding, Eli is a boy

>There is a scene with partial nudity where Eli's bare crotch is shown, revealing that the genitalia have been completely removed, rather than never having been there at all. In the Swedish title den rätte, "the right one", is a defintive masculine declension of the adjective rätt, "right; correct", and fits in with the fact that Eli, as a vampire, can't enter someone's home unharmed without being invited. (If the term was referring to someone feminine or of dubious gender, it would be den rätta.) In the book, Eli is "he" or "him" when flashbacks from his past are described.

Its kino but its not der beste euro-päische film von 2008

Diving bell and the butterfly made me wish I could speak french

Is it what?

Swedistani crotchshot-kino?

why was her cooter sewn up?

Swedistani vampiricrotchshot-kino***
ftfy

>tfw I'm an extra in this kino

My first and only appearance

Was this (you) by any chance, user?

user was pobably one of the boys the old guy was perving on

I read the book, after I saw the film and the book is way more fucked up.

fuck off weebo

So uh, in what way?

>assuming xer gender
Watch those pronouns, shitlord.

Yes.

What did he mean by this?

The title is from a Morrissey song and refers to Oscar finally finding someone he can let in, but being apprehensive regarding the dangers (both emotional and literal) and also has the tongue in cheek element of vampires having to be invited in. John Ajvide Lindqvist himself stated the above outright. It has nothing whatsoever to do with hinted femininity or any of that bullshit, you -or the person you're quoting from- sound like a hipster student casting meaning on a piece of duct tape left on a gallery wall and mistaken as an installation.

Here we go...

Was he gay?

Watch it, Eli.

I dunno why this image always makes me laugh, especially with this particular post.

Are you retarded?

The movie is about the neutrality of Sweden during WW II and the guilty for the holocaust

>when bantz go too far

>the remake

i liked the remake

Not shitposting here, I'd like to hear your perspective.

i liked the soundtrack and chloe

Chloe during all the scenes
>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *let me whisper into your ear* durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>chloe
Literally the worst part of the movie

She is a big girl