Find a flaw

Find a flaw with this mastepiece.

Last season was mediocre.

The time it takes for a new season to come out and how Adult Swim is fickle with funding anything that doesn't cost five dollars to animate or produce. Thanks Tim and Eric!

Also, I'd have to disagree. Five feels like the weakest, but six felt like a return to form. Character development happening with the boys, rusty and brock is also good to see. The only problem I have with six is how hatred got shafted the entire season, but most people don't like him because he replaced brock for a while.

Vatred wrote tha "these hands" book that affected 21, right?

Watched like 4 episodes and it was ungodly shit. No jokes, shitty action, obnoxious characters.

Please explain me why people like this, I'm honestly curious.

3 year wait for an 8 episode season that fails to resolve any of the plot threads it built.

Just because the jokes flew over your head doesn't mean there weren't any.

8 episodes is all adult swims fault.

it's the most unfunny thing I've seen in my life, I seriously don't understand how it is so popular. It's barely above MacFarlane shit.

bait bait all about
and not a drop to drink

First couple of episodes are absolute shit, but when this show gets going it's fucking awesome. It's just really hard to recommend to anyone because of those first shit episodes

I saw the jokes and they were all "lmao what if johnny quest was realistic" which grew old within a single episode. So please explain whats so good about it.

No.

You forgot:

>and added several more plot threads on to the pile of unresolved plot

Which episodes did you watch
name them

So wait, first you say there's no jokes, and then you say there are jokes but you didn't find them funny? Which one is it?
Not to mention your analysis of the show is way off. It has elements of a Johnny Quest parody, sure, but the humor is way more involved then just "johnny quest being realistic", which isn't an accurate description of the show either, since Johnny Quest was actually pretty realistic in its depictions of most things, outside of obvious scientific elements like laser guns or dinosaurs still existing.

The first four.

>analysis

I'm not analysing anything, I'm telling you its shit and I dont get why people like it when there is nothing going for it.

well that explains it
first season is eh

You're saying two different things while making a comparison that doesn't make sense in the first place.
Just watch ghosts of the sargasso and start from there. Most people agree the first few episodes are weak and most recommend that episode to start off with to get a feel for the universe. I personally think the series shines at season 3 and 4, but one and two have their merits. I don't like five but six is wonderful.

>Now someone can't have a negatvie opinion about a cartoon, that'd just be silly

It kept going after Season 4.

When it's that negative and that stupid, yes

Never seen anyone compare it to macfarlane but, twits find a way

Well honestly it just says more about you that it angers you I consider them to be on the same level.

Please explain me whats good about it and why should I watch it instead of being a raging apologist "but it gets good later" is not an arguement. I'm already mad about wasting my time on watching 4 episodes waiting it to get better.

I mean if you think they are, that's good for you,

but I just can't fathom how

Things get fleshed out
More characters get introduced
Animation improves
Plot thickens

etc.

you haven't seen that many episodes then and it shows

You didn't have an argument to begin with, so I don't see why you're calling me a raging apologist when I haven't apologized for anything. It was one of the few shows with an overarching story, a bit loosely sometimes but when it came out an adult cartoon not being in an "episode of the day" format was rare. Stuff that happens gets referenced back to, characters get development, sometimes serious shit goes down, the universe gets expanded. There's plenty of great moments and gags throughout the series, you just have to watch it.

guys dont bother
he's not worth it

>apologist when I haven't apologized for anything.

English isnt your first language it seems.

CN treating this series like a step son time forgot.

>And HIATUSES!

The flaw lies not with the show but within myself,for being a mere mortal.

kim became a born again christian instead of a guild member.
dean gets a woman, who grows 4 arms and then gets cured and forgets who he is.

Ah, so that's what happened to her..