This smelly T*rkroach needs to go back to his shithole of a country

This smelly T*rkroach needs to go back to his shithole of a country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOJ3bzbuYMs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw98fouyfBg
youtube.com/watch?v=neCW9RwwH6g
youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xz8G3IlccUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This uncultured swine.

Would fuck his wife tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOJ3bzbuYMs

How the fuck did ABC give this cuck any airtime?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Did he marry a Turco-Mongol?

why did they let a retarded man run a news show

Thats not his wife, i remember her being more of an old hag

>Youtube Channel
>News

It's over

Some chink
Who would sleep in the same bed with this hairy Mongol?

Who's his wife?

Light Jewgle search came up with that.

Remember: it's pronounced "Chink Wigger"

Because it's true. Drumpf is withdrawing from the race tomorrow.

WHY DID HE WEAR THE MASK

Turks are based #I'mwithher

Did he hurt your feelings?

>needs to go back to his shithole of a country
He would, but he doesn't want to sit through a flight delay.

Fucking CTR shill makes Leaf look bad.

If that's even possible...

Sage and reported

There might be a coup on the plane.

Why shouldn't they do something about her when they have very different political views? That's what the political system is for...voting, lobbying etc....second amendment people would challenge her court appointees and appeal any decisions that violate the second amendment...

Oh you thought that ASSASSINATING her was the only thing they could possibly do?

This guy is pure refined dogshit. Utter scum. Ban all Turks.

This "he literally called to assassinate Hillary" thing has exposed how ridiculous the left are.

It's over. Uygur has to withdraw from TYT. His comments about "Trump needing to withdraw" from the presidential election is beyond embarrassing.

HAHAHA looks like Cenker sore is angry about our rights

Why is he equating second amendment supporters as murders?

Remember when people thought Trump was suddenly disqualified from being president?

Yeah because they thought anything king nigger says is instant law

>Hillary had Seth Rich and John Ashe assassinated
>lol nah its all good m8

>Trump makes a passing joke about the 2nd amendment
>LINE CROSSED.
>TRUMP MUST DROP OUT.
>TRUMP IS HITLER.
>ITS ANNUDDAH SHOAH

it could have been a passing joke or he could have just been talking about gun lobbies or people going out to vote

the clip they're passing around cuts out the part where he was talking about the 2nd amendment so people think he just brought up guns randomly

Liberals are so dumb.

wildling genocide is a lie.

Guns don't kill people, NRA members do.

Ataturk was a faggot and fucked 6 year olds like Muhammed.

Kek

>It's over.
Well fuck, I guess it's over then.
Time to pack your bags guys.

Does this faggot not remember Hillary calling for Obamas assassination in 2008?

No because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Cenk looks pretty natural in that cloak.

"calling for assasination of hillary"
In a rally? Can i see a clip of this so i can have an unbiased opinion

I wonder how he feels about Hillary implying that she was staying in the race in case Obama was assassinated? That was much more heavily implied than what Trump said.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw98fouyfBg

They will do something about Hillary, they'll vote against her presidency so they can keep their guns. Duh.

bamp*

u mad bro?

it does not get more INCREASINGLY than cenk

Didn't even read your text there user, but i agree.
American white trash are seeming more like the wise and noble simple folk modern migrants pretend to be.

He didn't do anything like that. This is Sup Forums. If he had said "go kill hillary" everyone would be like "HE SAID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN ITS HAPPENING GET IN HERE FUGGGGGG" and so on

the media is just doing it's usual shill shit

youtube.com/watch?v=neCW9RwwH6g

There's the video. As you can see, there's nothing there. Just typical liberation desperation.

no worse than what hillary said in 08
youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

that's the marxist trick number 1: you have already lost, it's pointless, just give, don't be on a wrong side of history, BLAABLAADI BLAA

liberal* desperation

sorry, fucking tired

So, if Trump suggests you invoke the rights given to you by the 2nd Amendment, specifically meant to fight against oppressive government, to actually fight the government the moment it becomes oppressive, he's in the wrong?

the liberal media's primary attack strategy is to take a clip of what you said and try to tell everyone else it means something different

No. But he also wasn't escalating it that fast. He even implied there would be nothing you could do (within the realms of a non violent resolution, which he assumes would be what happens).
Thats not someone who is making an open call for an assassination.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz8G3IlccUM

Sup Forums getting BTFO by "cenk "The man" uyger

How will Sup Forums recover?

Yeah, I understand that, as does probably everybody. Real question is why we're paying it so much attention. Judging by the post count, OP isn't here just to shill.

Well, Shillary has stated that within her first 100 days she'd crack down on the 2nd. Trump is too smart to escalate it himself; if the 2nd is attacked within 100 days, it's Shillary who'll do the escalating. And people just need to know that they still have a right to defend against oppressive government, which is what Trump is now highlighting.

Underrated comment from based kebab

That guy is such a man-baby.
If you look at the vids where the group is with him the "appease and placate the leader" dynamic is really apparent. If you want an example of domineering male influence in group dynamics. Cenk is your guy.
> "Look at this doo-doo head"
> "Hey you! you agree with me right!? You agree with me!?"
> "I'm getting exasperated over here"
> "Yes master"

Chunk Fagur is a failure.

That's it, Trump is finished. I'm a #shill4hill now