Central African Republic's user

The thread created by an Aussie user was deleted before I couldn't reply. user from Central African Republic, if you're still here, answer me, please.

Can you take a picture of your surroundings?

I'm honestly curious, considering you live in a country with 0,352 HDI and US$ 726 PIB per capita. How can you afford a computer? Do you live in a nice region in your country, how bad is the things over there?

>Before I could*

Auto-fixed.

You most likely speak about our user. He posts on /fr/

He's not a local, he's a french working there.

He likes anime?

This is quite disappointing, but I'm still curious though. I would like to know more about that country by him, since we don't usually have anons in the poorest regions of Africa.

how did he even get internet there?

idk, he's french so there is a good chance he was/is a weeb

there is internet, it's not that shitty, he's in the capital after all

that car on the pic with the two men is the bolis

If you want more info just lurk on /fr/, he's often here

>idk, he's french so there is a good chance he was/is a weeb
Vade retro
Well, it's poor indeed
There's a 3g network, believe it or not

One day we will have our vengeance on the wh*Toids brother

what are you doing there?

is it dangerous for westerners?

>picture
Sorry, you have the bad luck of asking this when the network is saturated. It's bad enough just loading this fucking page.

Top secret desu.

Yes, yes it is.
Few days ago a car of whites got bumped into by a motorcycle.
Nearly caused a riot.

Tu ne serais donc pas un weeb ? Pas surpris mais y'avait des chances non-nulles pêh

Don't speak French, please, I'd like to see what he's talking.

You filthy monkey. You're in no place to make demands to actual civilized human beings. Learn french or gtfo

Stop ruining the thread, this is genuinely interesting.

It's getting late.
Don't have much to do tomorrow morning due to being between two projects , will probably be shitposting again.

Sleepy time in 20 minutes.

>Stop ruining the thread, this is genuinely interesting.

Is he jewish?

I know a couple of years ago, before it went to shit, some jewish guy working in black africa would post quite a lot on Sup Forums.

Alright. How long you're gonna stay in there? Is there nice people on this country? Do you ever find native white people in there? What kind of fun/entertainment do you have in Central African Republic?

That's not so bad, i guess poor places don't really exist in this world anymore.

Nope, because it wasn't exactly an offer, more of an order.
I'm whole.
Surprisingly I've encountered a few other anons posting from the darkest parts of the world.

You must get black tail left and right? Is there quality alcohol there?

Staying here for about 6 months.
Haven't encountered native white people, most of them have been repatriated during the various coups. There are a bunch of French expats though.
Going to the swimming pool, restaurants where I know the food is relatively safe, having beers with a bunch of the locals I work with, shitposting...

Honestly I'd rank Haiti as a bigger shithole despite possibly being richer on average.

AIDS
A bunch of local beers are drinkable, though nothing to write home about.