Is anybody left to love fronk?

is anybody left to love fronk?

Angry teens
White supremacists
Facists
Mall ninjas
Military industrial complex douche bags

My favorite hero is superman I'm mexican and still love Frank. Frank is amazing in all his versions (from grim and gritty to over the top and absurd)

Hell, KS is a woman and she loves Frank along with other people from Sup Forums. Just accept Frank in your heart

I will post my Franks

I look forward to 2017 Punisher where Punisher hunts down Mexicans who jumped the wall

What makes a man hate so much?

To be honest I would still pay to read that.
Besides Frank doesn't discriminate (he kills all kind of people) along with him fighting against the Cartel in the past.

DC Frank.
I still miss him

The murder of his family apparently.

Also mental illness and PTSD

Fuck you, I'm none of those things and I love Frank.

I just like Cannon films and revenge movies.

>remember and want to read sexy Frank again
>find out its Greg Rucka
>the pussy currently SJW Greg Rucka
>no longer want to read it

Why does this keep happening

Frank is T H I C C.

Frank is dank.

Frank doesn't really hate, he kinda just does. It's all autopilot for him; the most he really feels is apathy.

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums Joss, and get back to your shed.

Revolver Ocelot.

Keanu Reeves

F R A N C C

Revolver Ocelot, or Revolver Ocelot?

Frank seems to be popular with veterans and police, and Jon Bernthal backs me up on this assumption.

user once said this was one of the best pages in a comic he had ever seen. I feel inclined to agree.

Satan.

I love the Punisher, and I'm a black britbong who doesn't give a shit about guns.

Of course, I also don't project any fucked up totalitarian fantasies onto him.

I still kinda like him. He's John Creasy from Man on Fire, but if he didn't get killed in the end.

Yeah, he often goes way the hell over the top/is out of line, but he's also a vigilante, and vigilantism is generally a bad thing, but he also doesn't really delude himself about this.

I don't get how people don't realize you don't have to think like Punisher or share his views to like the character. I'm one of the biggest anti-kill dudes around and I still love watching the Frankening.

It really captures the essence of Frank's character.

There's no empathy/sympathy for what the girl went through.

There's no extreme anger towards the slavers who did it to her.

There's no passion or emotion at all.

It's an almost mechanical, mathematical reaction. These people did the wrong thing and now they HAVE to die. That's the long and short of it: nothing more, nothing less.

That's the Punisher: he's just an avatar of vengeance.

Yeah, I hate pussies who hate on the Punisher for his methods/motivations just as much as I hate edgelord right-wingers whose entire reason for loving the character appears to be "LOL KILL THE NIGGERS"

I've never understood the need to relate to a character in order to be entertained on them. I think the Punisher is a horrible shell of a human being who I'd never want to meet in real life, but he's a great fucking character.

>White supremacists

Because you let labels run your life?

He wasn't an SJW in 2011.

no

If you let something like that spoil Big Frank, then I pity you.

Theres lots of love for fronk.

Personally, I think there are better pages from Slavers.

Like when he's about to throw the woman out the window, or when he burns the old Russian alive.

Or the last page of the arc.

But it could be that those are just great Ennis pages, as opposed to great Punisher pages.

I think it's safe to say that the Ennis run of Max was probably some of the Punisher's finest work
I mean, you have Long, Cold Dark, Up is Down and Black is White and Valley Forge, Valley Forge

Any expectations for the show?

Franking at 6000 RPM.

>I love the Punisher, and I'm a black britbong who doesn't give a shit about guns.

Nigel?

Olivier will always love him, so long as he keeps wearing his banner

I got some Frank

There hasn't been a Judge Dredd/Punisher crossover, right?

DELETE THIS

Anyway, their connection was probably severed by Frank's temporary death... which Olivier caused, so there is obviously no love loss between them.

No, but there's The Punisher 2099.

there was a story in Parker's Thunderbolts where a clone of Luke Cage in a bad future was essentially the love child of Punisher and Judge Dredd

The entire book revolves around a STRONG WOMEN character. It was literally the beggining

A strong woman under the manipulation of an even stronger man, who saves her ass after she gets caught by the authorities.

Frank x Alves OTP

There was a Secret Wars tie-in where one of the domains was based on 2000AD and the authorities all dressed like Frank (they were led by Maria Hill, though).

I like the Punisher, Frank Castle I can take or leave.

That's because you live in the US where it's safe and cozy and you'll never ever want for a nigh-supernatural person to come in and clean the house.
Best we have here is mob justice and they still go after the little guy, and often harm innnocents and absolutely no one takes a hit at the big shots.

It's almost exasperating.

I like Chechetto's art.

The story is decompressed garbage. Frank doesn't have luck in 616.

>Year of our new Leader 2016
>not spelling Rucka with a C
>C instead of R that is, don't be a smart ass
SJWs like you will be third up against the wall.

Later in this arc he does come to realise that he's actually hating the traffickers. Enough to make him fuck up even.