You can only post ITT if your country is currently in the top 25 for the Olympics

You can only post ITT if your country is currently in the top 25 for the Olympics.

Not so fast Canada.

>BRITAIN
>GERMANY
>FRANCE
>LOWER THAN ITALY AND AUSTRALIA

L M A O SENPAI

(not saying italians aren't swole as fuck, just funny)

>canada cant do better than north korea

just fuck your shit up, sucks you cant even reply to me

Cool

>top 25 places.

Technically the nations in the top 25 places are Countries 1-16. Then all the countries 19 are drawed for the last few places with 1 country missing out. Sorry new zealandfags your convenient benchmarks didn't work this time :)

>23 million
>4th in the world
Explain yourselves

Oh y-yeah?

Just wait til the w-winter Olympics when we kick everyones asses at h-hockey!

JUST

>t. Limp wristed cuck

>tfw canada beats you but according to them you actually win

North Korea on the board. Not bad. Only bronze though. Tough break on that. Now they'll be executed when they get home.

Olympics are stupid and medals don't matter

;_;

UNITED KANGZDOM NUMBER 1(1) YET AGAIN.

Rest of the world, are you evening trying?

Don't cry, it's okay, I got this!

Tbh I heard we were doing shit in the olympics so this is sort a pleasant surprise, we're beating Sweden, Germany and Canada that's all that really matters.

Do it for me brother

>implying americans don't use dopping and get tested as much as others

hope China takes more medals

>I hate it when people cheat
>I hope the people notorious for cheating win
Patrician quality bait there user.

We have one gold
I qualify

yay

shitty thread though
try harder kiwifag

Only care about winter Olympics.

If you beat Canada, they win

New Zealands two silver medals have both been in events where Australia has won the gold. Twice we were robbed by convicts.

Feels bad man.

Just figured out if we had have won those two events we would be 12 th on the table. One spot behind Australia.

No matter, we make most our medals in athletics. That's not til next week.

no shitposting from leaf

feels good

>tfw Colombia is better than Canada

>ban all the good rusiky athletes on fake doping charges cause burgers are butt blasted
>still coming 5th

I'm in Canada but I'm from Kosovo, do I get a pass?

>slovenian population: 2 million
>one gold medal

>US population: 300 million
>9 gold medals

Jesus christ are you literal niggers even trying

why am I not surprised

is your family selling gelato or/and vegetables?

canada root for the migrant team anyway

It's not a surprise we never ever were good at summer olympics. Like 4 golds in 2012 ? 2 in 2008 ?
Summer Olympics are for poor countries & niggers.

hungary literally a country of 8 million people is top 3,wtf?

>Chinese taipei
How did I miss this?

No but my family is turning Serbs into vegetables and then selling their organs for bread

Who is this semen demon?

Hungary about 8th on the all time list of medal winners. You've won about 465 all up.

Be proud young Magyar. Be proud.

Not really. Most of our best athletes play sports that aren't included in the Olympics.

Meh

>mfw Phelps alone have won more gold medals since he started Olympics than whole Canada in the Summer Olympics during the same time.

You people are the worst.

>I am better/come from a better country, because someone else from the country I come from won a medal.

You leeching faggots. Trying to feed off of the success of others and claiming relative importance to the achivements of others.

shut up wittol

This isn't their enviroment. They've never been all that good at it. Much different when it comes to the winter Olympics.

If you beat your competition, they win.

My sides

I heard the media saying this was our best olympic team.

What the fuck happened senpai?

reporting for BTFOing france in judo

MAKE SPORT WHITE AGAIN

Just made it.
>mfw still not sure about Caster's gender

CORATIA SPORT-MASTERRACE REPORTING IN FAGGOTS

1 Kosovo
2 Slovenia
3 New Zealand
4 Hungary
5 Mongolia
6 Australia
7 Georgia
8 Croatia
9 Kazakhstan
10 Sweden

this is the medals per capita list
I'm so proud of my country

Who gives a fuck what the media think?

I'm old enough to remember five Olympics. This is what happens every time.

> We are just so awesome. NZ rocks at sports. We are a small country but the whole world knows we rule. We will win four to six gold medals.

week one, we win nothing. Why? Because its just swimming and gymnastics. Not our sports. Media goes into sperg out mode.

> zomg what has happened? We are terrible. We can't win anything. Worst. Olympics. Ever. I blame the government for not putting enough money into school sporting programs. Look, the Australians are making fun of us.

Week two swings by, athletics and cycling kicks in. We win 4 to 7 golds. Media commentates...

> Yay! Give em a taste of Kiwi. Confirmed best in world. And to think some people didnt have faith in us. Number eight wire. Everyone can suck our dicks.

Happens. Every. Time.