Dobson Edition

Dobson Edition

>Beach City Drift
mega.nz/#!GVk0HLSL!vEM_wmbUOlK1de7E0I4L9RNfaMEZy4d8JsZqMhtzym8

>The New Lars
mega.nz/#!XYdFTYAL!o3eJDuaSXKYJKH9kr_cB5tOA1VXGKayWS8obf7TyGI8

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>Public clips from CN
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyt4JeMmuY
youtube.com/watch?v=jGjTMjBVtWw

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN’s server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>Steven’s Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
ew.com/article/2016/07/07/steven-universe-uzo-aduba-bismuth
youtube.com/watch?v=3CpKsFdAY5w
youtube.com/watch?v=9O9mnVtBaxE

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j05LVwGHy_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

トップKEK

Inflation fetish edition.

Where are the webms/edits of Beach City Drift with Eurobeat?

Too many chiners in these threads

((Reposted for higher clarity.))

I feel like the reason I can't get behind Jasper's redemption too much is because I can't find a legitimate reason for Jasper to have committed the actions that she did. Beating up and kidnapping Steven and the crystal gems, violently coercing Lapis into fusing with her, etc. Sure, she might have "asked" but it was after throwing her back to the ground when Lapis attempted to escape.

Lapis' negative actions were caused by extreme trauma and a lack of understanding of the events that have taken place since the culmination of the rebellion. Even when she broke Peridot's recorder, I think it was a hasty move in a time of extreme stress, hurt me that it did.

Peridot's actions were caused by naivete and manipulation by homeworld's higher forces. Peridot acts like someone who has little to no experience with interpersonal situations, and as a result acted just like her leader and idol, a snob who wants to get what she wants and will lash out, violently, when she doesn't get what she wants.

As far as I can assume, Jasper seems to be fairly old, extremely able, and well versed with interaction with other beings, if her rank is actually fairly high. What's her reasoning for negative violence and manipulation?

((Reposted for higher clarity.))

I can't believe even Lapis is getting murdercocked. Is there anyone out there powerful enough to stop Greg?

Jasper?

Cute bug butt

first for suspender ruby

post lappy's

Centi a cute!
CUTE!

We're back, baby!

Pearl, you're my favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=j05LVwGHy_M

Daily reminder she did nothing wrong and deserves much more

You think she'll get better or stay like that?

I'M-A TALK TO ALL MY FREAKS OUT THERE. WOULD YOU RATHER COME HOME TO ME. A GEMETIC FREAK, TO BE SATISFIED EVERY NIGHT, OR GO HOME TO THAT FATASS ROSE QUARTZ!?

Jasper's reasoning wasn't out of personal spite or blood lust. Obviously Jasper acted like a smug brute, but her orders were from Homeworld.

Peridot's job was to make sure the destruction of Earth went without a hitch. Is she forgiven because she didn't personally beat anyone into the ground?

YD seems to be obsessed with the death of Earth and the defeat of the CGs. Jasper just wanted to bring Rose Quartz back to YD because she is loyal to Homeworld.

Again, she violently coerced Lapis because she wanted to complete her mission. It's not like she was just kidnapping them for fun. It was out of loyalty.

Since we know that Jasper is going to be corrupted and she was recently fucked up by fusing for so long, there are a lot of potential ways to convert Jasper over. We don't actually know THAT much about Jasper.

Why does she look so small?

>tfw I've had an incredible fantasy world in my head for over a year now and haven't made it into anything presentable yet
>tfw now that I have a full time job I don't have time to write and the desire has left me before I've managed to get a single short story published
>tfw last time even my adderal couldn't help me write

I want death

While I don't like Jasper, she kind of does have a really major reason to want to capture Steven

Homeworld is at war with another empire (which is why YD needed her geoweapon more than an entire planet), and is losing gems faster than it's gaining territory to grow them (why gems are still being produced despite resource shortages). Rose's ability to heal seems to be incredibly powerful since it can repair objects and not just gems and humans. It may be a make-or-break scenario

Please, let her like that.

So, is it CentiPEETLE or CentiPEEDLE

I see those two tags, so some fanart might go unnoticed unfortunately.

Ive been told Peridot has Lapis's number

TOPPEST OF KEKS

This is the most androgynous I've ever seen Sugar

looks like James Franco or some shit

Greg is my husbando

Shit taste.

Always hold your dreams to your heart, user. You'll find the time, no matter what. I know your dream can come true.

I assume "peetle", the credits might specify it

Get out Pearl

I didn't even read your comment and thought that.
I'm jealous

That makes her look even cuter.

stay salty, pearl

Peetle

As in centipede+beetle

OOOOOOH YEAH! ITS ME STEVEN, YOUR INNER MACHO MAN! YOU GOTTA WIN BACK THAT BELT! YOURE NOT A LOSER, YOURE TIGER MILLIONAIRE!

REBECCA IS CUTE. CUTE!

Great taste

She generally looks androgynous, nothing wrong with that but I wish still had that cute bob

mine too

Peridot obeyed her job because she's never had the ability to experience the implications such destruction would bring for those that inhabit the planet. She's not simply loyal to YD, she worshiped YD like a deity.

I think you're right about Jasper, though.

>We weren't a child when we met Kevin
So this is confirmation that Stevonnie isn't just two children and is for all practical purposes an older individual. Old enough for consent.

CUTE!

Why do people like Greg?

They're old enough to drive, but I think consent is more shaky, at least outside Texas.

はははははははは

He's a very great dad

I WILL MARRY HER SMILE

His personality is perfect.

Not really.

He's kind and funny and chubby dudes are cute.

this gives me life

to cute

HOW MANY HOURS UNTIL WE CAN START THE MASS /FREAK/OUT?
I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE!! MY STOMCH IS IN KNOTS

because he is better than their real life days

From that thumbnail it looked as though Steven was punching Greg in the throat.

Greg radiates good feels. He's an amazing father and a great human being. I wish my dad was like Greg.

There has to be a reason a gem like Rose Quartz would fall for him, ya know.

He is the best character, he is better than my waifu, he is better than all of us.

I WANT TO KISS

No it isn't.
It's kind of gross.

I my dad to be like greg

1. Stevonnie isn't an individual until they develop a fusion personality.
2. Fusions aren't legally people, or animals for that matter, so consent is a nonissue
3. They technically have about 27 years of life experience, but any appearance of advanced age is just a result of their height, which is a function of the fusion height function which dictates they must be as least as tall as the components. As a fusion Stevonnie would inherit all of Steven's abilities, including his passive physical age determination, which means they're exactly as physically old as they feel.

I want to give Lapis a swirlie in a chemical toilet!

>Steven was born on august
>august birthstone is peridot

Peridot x Steven endgame confirmed

>I feel like the reason I can't get behind Jasper's redemption too much is because I can't find a legitimate reason for Jasper to have committed the actions that she did
Isn't that exactly what makes it a "redemption"?

Honestly Jasper's fate basically settles where SU truly stands on this matter. Should someone who is by all means "evil" be given a chance? Based on past experience I'm guessing the show will answer yes, but who knows.

i love her

I hope it's a recurring gag.

anyone else think that steven niverse ight be bogged down by having to much of a gem cast w/ all these "redeption"? I ean we have aythyst, pearl, garnet, ruby, sapphire, peridot, lapis, rose(flashbacks), lion, centipeetle, bismuth, maybe even a reformed jasper, I amm hoping they will leave jasper and villain and ake bismuth evil too, considering we odont know why she was bbbled.

>kind
Kek
>funny
If you had shit humor maybe
>chubby dudes are cute
Disgusting.

This man gets it

>tall as the components stacked together*

Well. That's. Like. Your opinion man.

How pathetic.

is meant to be

I wonder how Bismuth will react to Steven? Do you think she knew about rose's keikaku?

What the fuck happened to your keyboard

I really hope that Jasper realigns her loyalty towards Steven somehow. Like, Steven saves her life or heals her gem and she's all like "I respect you" and then he grows on her.

I mean, it's not like she can go back to Homeworld.

My dad is like a lazier, alcoholic version of Greg. He's chill and nice but doesn't do much other than drink beer and sleep.

so what you're saying is that Stevonnie is going to keep getting bigger as Steven and Connie get older and taller as well then?

are you having a seizure?

user is probably on a phone or has dyslexia

She'll try to kill Steven.

>radiates good feels
In what way?
>amazing father
Not even close
>great human being
Costanza.jpg
>I wish my dad was like Greg.
Trust me you wouldn't.
>There has to be a reason a gem like Rose Quartz would fall for him, ya know.
Because she has low standards.

they really could've put more effort on the music

Better than my dad.
Man, I wish my dad was like Greg.

are we going to get Lapiven soon or...

Steven Universe is Space Rock Jesus and he won't stop until everyone is saved.

he's one of the best cartoon fathers there is besides Iroh. He's a single father who lost his wife and struggles to provide for his son despite not even having a place to live of his own. He built Steven's house with his own hands and chooses not to live with him so his son doesn't see him fighting with his godmothers.

Meanwhile, he's caught in a psychological crisis realizing that his son could be killed at any time, but that the world depends on him diving head-first into dangerous situations

2 HOURS UNTIL /FREAKS/ MASS SUICIDE

You think Dobson likes Steven Universe?

And am I the only who thinks he looks like that guy, Al from Toy Story 2?

Yeah, I figure she'll stick around due to owing Steven a life debt and gradually he'll win her over with love or fry bits or something similarly dumb

I've never seen a more wrong post in my life

Yeah. When they're adults they should be bigger than Sugilite.

Also finally have tits.

Whats your goal here user. You bitter or something?