away away
sho

>tfw no gf

>brown people, the General

>tfw i don't even care anyomre

How u do it?

antidepprasant,psychologyst

that's not very healthy mate

I went to a psychologist before, all he did was tell me to focus on my studies and not masturbate. I don’t even wank

>all these moons
Disgusting, may Santiago have mercy on your soul, muhammad.

It helped me for some time but now that qt3.14 living next door got new Chad I can hear her 2-3 times a week getting rekt by his dick so I need to chug 3 diazepams in one go to forget I haven't had sex for almost 14 months and that it's not my dick inside of her.

>2-3 times a week
pathetic.

fuck off you are not meds
describe better this
are you a manlet?

She also goes to Chad's house and stays there for day or 2 so she probably receives dicking there too.

punch the chad get the lad

1,91 m
75 kg

t. terrorist

pretty skinny

i forgot that you people are freakingly tall

>mfw 1.68

I lost 2.5 kg in last 4 months. Snorted lots of speed and ate like 3 ecstasy pills so those reduced my apetite.

/Castilla/

cigarettes

How far from the mediterranean do y'all live? 1km here

>tfw 1.65

Sorry, I am 186cm, and I am a manlet here. Send help. He's probably even younger than me. I've got elementary schoolers who are taller than me, PORCO DIO

Do you wanna know how i know you are a sandnigger?
Italians (and all other europeans) hate being associated with arabs and distance themselves from them as much as possible, specially now with the whole rapefugee crisis going on.
Now go explode yourself

what the fuck

80 seconds walk.

Two minutes

Half an hour(with a car)

You're not people
You are ladders

I am cursed with the blood of the giant, mountain people whom Greeks considered warlike, ruthless savages with no wits about them. And they lived next to Greeks. THEY CHOSE MUD HUTS AND MATRIARCHY OVER GREEK INFLUENCE

AND THEY'VE BURNED MOST GREEK EMPORIUMS AND COLONIES. SO CLOSE TO CIVILISATION, YET SO FAR

How would schoolkids draw the spanish flag?

Why don’t u become the chad and take his gf?

Because I'm mentally ill.

I fucking hate every inch of that disgusting mediterranean sea , the RED SEA is truly for intellectuals

Nice, the smell and sound of the sea after waking up bring joy to my soul

How serious is it?

just workout mate.You got the height now you need to build up your body and hit on that qt3.14

>inb4 go back to /fit/

Who /depressed/ here?

>tfw your entire family got meme'd into taking drugs to complete their transition into drones in order to be more productive at their meaningless jobs that they hate
>their personalities are mostly evaporated
>only memories of their full dynamic personalities exist anymore

>RED sea
>not the BLACK SEA

Disappointed desu

Enough that I haven't been able to have at least one long term gf,long term friends,develop decent amount of social contacts for different purposes and have ability to confront new situations.Unlike 95% of people of my age I know.

Want to meet up? (I am a heterosexual male interested in women (females))

Koji grad?

Split, brate. Idemo na pivu

Do you have any siblings or childhood friends? That’s pretty sad desu

now kiss

Ja sam iz Rapca....

No. And how fucked is your life?

Jebo majku, lmao

We're almost on the opposite side of the Adriatic, it seems

انا عايز انيك

how's life in egypt ya zalameh?

I’m in the same boat, but the advantage I have is that I have siblings. I could kinda use them as ‘social practice’ and they helped teach me how to make friends. Tbh I learnt it’s all about the procedure and body language, there are books on social psychology and how to form behavior patterns that make people like you. I read one of these books and it talks about positive energy and how it can attract people to you. People are attracted to happy people more than depressed people.

In any case I’m an autist who’s slowly trying to turn into a chad. One step at a time

انكحني

>In any case I’m an autist who’s slowly trying to turn into a chad
I'm not him, but your framework might yield results, but they will possibly result in increased need of validation (validation and its need is a normal thing, but the framework you're following would lead to unhealthy dosages)
It is a grand house with badly made supporting walls

Life is pretty fun. I just went deep sea diving last week, gathered some oysters and came back to make soup out of them.

نفسي انيك طيز فلسطينية مناضلة اوووف

بس انا ميش مرة

I read that in MENA area most people are plebs on topic of mental illnesses and consider everything apart from heavy mental retardation to be some made up non important stuff like people are just acting it. Like if you told people you have autism,OCD or schizophrenia people will look you like you're talking shit.

Does /med/ have a discord?

but finland is mediterranean

And yes, go out, and with it I mean, go out of the country. Find time for a vacation. You're close to Italy, flixbus should not be expensive, as well as hostels in major cities. I've been to Italy. as an "outsider", a foreigner, at least for me, the whole concept of socialization changes. I know little Italian, and these people didn't know me, I didn't know them. Rome. A city that ha, with its metropolitan area, probably more people than our country. There was this indescribable factor of having "nothing to lose", while approaching people (unless it's your wallet, camera or phone...). I've been there for...four days. I had sex twice a day. It was an intimate experience. I somehow can't do that here. Here, I am me, the "village" knows me. As if the people around me understand me, which is factually not true, but it is a (dis)advantage of "biti svoj na svome". Italy allowed me to uproot my personality and become flexible. I relished in the fact that I am no one there. Yet, I could be someone to someone, if I try a bit. Helps that I am not an ugly guy, and tall by Italian standards though...

مش مشكلة اي طيز عايز انيك مش قاادر

secarral

175 here
You make me feel like an insect
Isn't Bosnia the nation with the tallest people in the world?

>1,81cm
>Have a tzar Nicholas II beard
>fit
>Still am a basement dwelling autist

It wouldn't show much if I was standing next to you, especially because today's sneakers give you 1-2-3 cms. Also, people cut at least 2cms with a fucked up posture due to sitting a lot.

It would NOT show much. Trust me. The only way it could manifest a large difference was if you weighed two peanuts and I was fat

I had sex with 3 girls but I'm more bothered that I can't create anything longterm which can be there for me 24/7 and I feel that for not trying to create them at age of developing like puberty it's like I'm blocked now.

I know what you mean
Same here

HAHAHA MANLET. 177 cm master race reporting in

I am 52% italian (north) with 6% snownigger. Can I post

El 58%... Dios mio....

I should rephrase myself. I unintentionally put emphasis on the sexual experience (because I had a severe lack of it by then), but forming any kind of deeper relationship with any kind of person. Perhaps you just need "uprooting". You can find it in any other way, not just going to a foreign country

La devastacion de la blancura...

اش انتى مخنث يا واطي؟ نفسي العب بزبك لدرج تخليك تزهء التجانس المثلي

Just kidding. Just be good boy and don't do any cuckposting or whatever racial autism americans have.

But the thought of polluting a nordnigger girls womb with my thick italian seed is cute.

I will ruin her bloodline and at the same time improve it by making her children part MED.

Social behavior, from what I’ve noticed, is mostly about seeking social validation and giving some of it back. It seems like such an unhealthy concept but when you give the person you’re talking to a lot of attention during a conversation, it makes people love you and want to approach you on their own. Social attention is addicting from what I noticed, I just showed everyone I meet with it

I always wanted to travel. But I never thought about N. America or W. Europe. Now I know these are the best for social stuff. I always wanted to go somewhere exotic which is unfamiliar to me like Mongolia,China,Iran,India,Vietnam. Something new where I don't feel like outcast.

Right to left

It is only allowed if it's only on snow barbarians. Good post.

Do you have any idea what I said? ;')

Yes. There was this blonde blue eyed polish girl last year who wanted my big ROMAN COCK. But I never went out with her.

;w;

You would feel more an outcast there than in Italy, Slovenia, France

These are more exclusive societies with drastically different norms, even for our own society, man. It would take you much more time adapting to a Vietnamese society than a French one. From a completely non-inclusive, homogeneous and rigid culture, to an almost alien (to us) language, different social views on etiquette, hierarchy and individuality

On the contrary, it is not unhealthy. The dosage is important. The pillars of humanity, what makes us human, are (or at least I believe so):

- To love and the need to be loved
- To contribute and the need to be seen as contributing
- The need to fit in

It's as simple as that. All other, complex or not emotions come from these sources. These are what essentially make us humans, but they are incomplete. They're goals as well

If you truly want to be a /med/ you have shag at least one (1) wench.

If i want i can just use google translate

That's a patch, or maybe a first step onto socializing if you will, seeking for social validation once a relationship is stablished can be harmful for both parts, as it is more of a loyalty matter and the measuring stick becomes useless or even uncomfortable due to the impossibility to fraternize

Not even google could translate proper Arabic not even dialect ones

Reminder that Paris is the best Mediterranean city

I heard germanic women can't get enough of the med cock so I will probably go to the midwest and do it there.

I feel like an outcast in Europe because some social values have the same or similar norms and I failed in these norms. I feel like I would fail if I went to W. Europe just for social interaction cause I didn't perform well. But my goal of traveling was to get away from anything familiar to begin with.

You'd be an outcast in most countries with that height famalam

People on /fr/ say that it's a hell

You'd be surprised how your inner world would become forcefully larger, more on offense than defense. You'd be scrambling for a safety net, familiar ground. And when you'd fail to find it, your brain would require you to make a new one. What happened to me is that my brain imploded. When I was standing near the Sistine chapel, all the people around me, it just imploded. I couldn't go about with my previous mentality. I didn't want to be "that guy", the dreadful tourist. All I thought was: "I am free here." - the "new safety net", and still, when I think about it, goosebumps, my man

Plus, I believe it's a problem of "details" for you. Sitting there, and me sitting here, we could go on hours on end about the social and cultural similarities of, let's say Austria and Croatia. Shared European heritage, similar individual, consumerist goals. Hell, the same convenience stores... but when you're parachuted in there, on the spot. I can't describe it. I saw cities on the eastern Italian coast that look just like those you can encounter on our coast, but it was different at the same time

>his language could be translated properly through google translate

Whr r yr fkcn wvls