ITT: Movies that Plebbit turned into shit

I'll start with Fight Club. The fucking movie was incredibly good back in the day but then millenials, plebbitors and retarded kids starting to making it a mainstream piece of crap when they have no idea what the fuck was nihilism.

>allowing anybody to ruin a movie for you
>giving any shit whatsoever about what redditors/millenials/children think
The only pleb here is you, my man

Stop being that hipster faggot who hates on shit just because it got popular.

The book was always pure Reddit. Fincher is just such a good director that he can spin gold out of any trash script he gets.

>What is reading comprehension?
As expected from Americucks and their """"""""education"""""""

The movie is kino. If you don't like it, Just and yourself.

Read and get back on plebbit retard, literally the post isn't about hating the movie you retarded amerifat.

>I hate reddit so much guise
>let's make threads about it and talk about what they like and what they do and say on there because I hate it so much

kek
this is like 75 percent of fa/tv/irgins

Is this the worst thread on Sup Forums right now?

The movie was always shit. This thread also sucks. Who cares what reddit likes?

Yes.

indubitably

Ur da all singing all dancing crap of da world op.

so many triggered redditors itt

Yeah.

Fight Club was as mainstream as movies get and was tremendously popular - not some underground cult classic

You're special,cool,unique and counterculture because you browse an imageboard

Fight Club is a good movie, Sup Forums. I don't really give a shit about reddit or mainstream audiences - broken clocks, etc.

>but then millenials, plebbitors and retarded kids starting to making it a mainstream piece of crap

Grow up you fucking piece of shit

>movie was incredibly good back in the day but then millenials, plebbitors and retarded kids starting to making it a mainstream piece of crap

I don't understand OP, did the milanials, reditors etc. physically made some changes in a movie? How did they make a good movie bad? Care to explain?

How can someone liking a movie make it less good?

Are you deranged?

Fight club was some kind of underground film
Have you seen the cast OP?

>It's a good movies, music and TV shows have retarded fans episode

This

I bet you still think the movie advocates nihilism and anarchy despite being a 2 hour seminar on how pointless, unproductive and harmful they are that ends with the protagonist literally shooting himself in the head in order to make those things go away
You're no better than the redditors you blindly hate

Fucking STAR WARS obviously it's the epitome of reddit and "i love science"

If it came out today Sup Forums would throw a shitfit

Sup Forums has been throwing a slow but steady shitfit over SW for 5 odd years now

That's only because they argue over the rankings, MUH PREQUELS

/thread

the most reddit op I've seen in a long time

Drive and 80's culture in general. I used to love stuff like that but looking through youtube videos and sub reddits all i see is the same stuff regurgitated over and over while missing the point and feel to the decade entirely.

Don't have anything interesting to bring to the thread apart from the fact that my godfather helped write and was one of the first people to get the film off the ground. Apparently Edward Norton was a stuck-up dickhead

Grandpa user here. Gather round children for a story.
Back when I was a young man just before the turn of the millennium, I worked in a movie theater.
Our theater got mostly family friendly movies since we were located in a suburb. However, or sister theater in the city got all the cool movies and 1999 was the year for cool movies, the best of which was 'Austin Powers: The spy who shagged me' but that year also saw Jared Leto's magnum opus, Fight Club.
The rumblings about this amazing rebellious movie had already started before even the trailers came out and our sister theater was lucky enough to get it in. So we all went there to screen it on a Thursday evening.
Anyone who has seen the movie probably knows the part where Brad Pitt's character gives his big speech about consumerism. Well when he gets to the line 'you are not your fucking khakis.' The screen starts to shake and even shows the film's sprocket holes . This is the exact same thing film does before catastrophic failure and sometimes catching fire. So at that moment during the movie an entire theater full of projectionists and managers jumps up to go rescue the film from burning up. Then it returned to normal and we all had s good laugh.
Good times...

Am I wrong for thinking the movie would've been better without the twist?

Kek

What an amazing story. Thank you, grandpa, you can fart yourself to death now.

For a websit that hates Reddit so much, you guys sure do talk about them a lot and worry so much about wether or not other fags on here think you go to Reddit

Saw Fight Club 2 days ago, but I already knew the 'Big spoiler'. this is not a bad movie, not a good one as well
It's really pseudo-intellectual, it holds your hand throughout the movie, carefully explaining every little detail = That;s probably the reason it's so popular, it seems complicated but it's really not

I confirm your statement

>literally the post isn't about hating the movie
LMAO
In the OP
>the movie was good back in the day
>but then [others] started to make it a mainstreams piece of crap
it was good, but then it was crap
you're probably incapable of cutting your own food

the cancerous fight club fanbase existed long before plebbit

I absolutely love the sheer style the movie has, and the dialogue in the first half is pretty great. The second half is definitely my least favorite part of it now. That said it's a really good movie if you don't watch it when you're in your edgy late-teen phase and can appreciate that Tyler is a fucking burnout psychopath and not a role model.

Nice bait

The movie isn't about nihilism. YOU are the retarded kid.

BRRAAAPPP

fpbp

>I let other people dictate my taste

You're the pleb, son