Implying Trump eats this shit

>implying Trump eats this shit
What did he mean by this photo? Whatever is on his plate is not KFC. Hell, it's not even food. See any grease or anything anywhere? Looks totally fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yum!_Brands
fortune.com/2016/08/04/taco-bell-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's on a paper plate, dumb fuck. He probably just dropped it on there right before taking the picture. Oh, no, he's actually a reptilian eating plastic KFC thighs.

I keep getting rows of dubs. It's like a game, now.

where can i send in my resume?

I doubt he ate that shit.

It would be fuckin' cold by the time it made it to his airplane.

Plus who uses a knife and fork on fried chicken?

I don't care what he eats, I'm still voting for him. Trump could hire a team of hunters to go out every night and stalk the streets of Brooklyn to kill niggers, actual real life niggers, put their corpses in the backs of limousines, drive them into Manhattan's meat packing district, skin them, chop them up, and then deliver them to Trump's personal chef every single morning to prepare a cannibal ghetto nigger meal everyday, and I would still vote for him.

i love Sup Forums

>A Fortune 500 corporation, Yum operates the licensed brands Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, and WingStreet worldwide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yum!_Brands

>Taco Bell's PAC Maxed Out Its Giving To The Trump Campaign

fortune.com/2016/08/04/taco-bell-trump/

Trump is a Jew-loving faggot who won't do any of the shit he promised.

You think he would kick out illegal spics? He's a rich businessman. He profits from them being here.

he has a kfc on his airplane dude

I do because I'm not a fucking farmer

OOooo, spOOooookyyyy. What could it mean???

look at the pepper

Maybe he didn't want to drop anything on his nice expensive suit?

It means that that picture of Trump is literally an advertisement.

he's just trying to relate to the commoners. His "eat KFC with a fork" is exactly like Obama's "put Dijon mustard on a hamburger" story

i love his face
looks like he's plotting something evil

Trump is a billionaire, if I had that much money I wouldn't touch greasy fucking chicken thighs either

Ahh. Still doing a little business on the side. He's a true workaholic.

Wow. I cant believe Trump wanted to KILL Hillary Clinton. I can take a few comments about immigration, but not demanding that someone be put to DEATH, just for being a WOMAN. Needless to say, I'm with her now.

>It would be fuckin' cold by the time it made it to his airplane
What? he has a private jet. If he was at my local airport his food would be warmer then mine,
>Plus who uses a knife and fork on fried chicken?
people who do not want to drip grease on their expensive clothes, or get it all over their face and hands right before a business meeting or public speaking event.