Did everyone see the Wonder Woman prequel?

Did everyone see the Wonder Woman prequel?

DUDE GRASS LMAO

This sums up most of Malick's filmography.

It's funny because grass is a synonym for weed.

pearls before swine

The best Malick film.

what site is that

I think it's his second best but if you think Days of Heaven and Thin Red Line are 2/5 films you're fucking retarded.

I completely agree with this ranking and I'm wildly contrarian what the fuck

A&Os. I don't care for the slog that is TTRL and editing, pacing, romanticizing of the working poor in DOH grinded my gears (since I've seen what I think are honestly better films of the same subject, although obviously this film wasn't all about that). beautiful images and cool bits of dialogue though in there.

>Nobody's perfect. There was never a perfect person around. You just have half-angel and half-devil in you.

I like how in retrospect you can find "newer Malick" in his first two films if you pay attention. Also I use a gay rating system where I rate the films in relation to what I consider the director's best.

I don't try to be contrarian. It's just my order of preference. To be honest the top 3 really depends of the mood I am in. I was surprised to see how much flak To the Wonder got and has gotten over the years. If anything I think it is the most beautiful of Terry's films, and that's saying alot.

Also
>RADEGUND WHEN

and if you actually don't know it's a streaming/diary site called MUBI.

moobers
imo
to the wonder>song to song>knight of cups>tree of life (these are all 10/10)>badlands>new world>days a heaven>thin red line

>TTRL, DoH, and TNW that low
Official Ranking
TToL > TNW > TTRL > KoC > DoH > Badlands > TTW
I even still like TTW

so bad

What do you see in The New World?

thanks

bamp.

Post exile Malick > pre exile Malick

post more neta

Meh ... it should go : 5 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 2=1 > 4 > 8

Nah, personal style is way better since Life imho

I think the opening of TTW is truly wonderful, but I just get annoyed with Affleck looking gormless while he spends time not understanding French.
Radegund when indeed

I liked him. Was actually quite surprised how well he worked as a mute man that's not there for him

Why would Film4 put that on at 01:45 on a Sunday night?