JSA Storytime: JLI

Good evening owls of Sup Forums,

hmmmm

OP is a gud user.

Hi OP. Looks like I'm gonna have to step up to the plate and storytime War Hammer Two Point O.

Hello Storyteller.

Y'know, the title "Bug Hunt" kind of implies that someone is hunting Ted's ship instead of him.

Is that the one with the Immortal Weapons? If so, that falls under my domain, and you know it.

I'd read Hawkeye Kills the DC Universe

fite

same

No it's the one with the terrible CG art.

oh sweet jesus

I saw some crazy fuck is doing BOMB QUEEN

It's the one with the PS1 3d renders.

Eh? Pretty sure it was released before Immortal Iron Fist. Like, way before.

>It all started with Martian Manhunter... he was green and strong. I had to kill him.

Oh, that's fine then, go nuts.
See if you can get anyone with my trick though...

>mfw these two are going to fight... and then kiss

>mfw someone in the thread waifus BQ

PF has discovered Pokemon cards.

I like Guy's undercut.

BQ is unfappable

fuck, here's page 97

I've been linking my brother to the best threads of the weekend for his amusement, but even I have to draw the fucking line there.

I-it has to be a joke, right?

Hey now, you gotta at least buy me a drink before reaching first base.

Statistically speaking, someone had to.

That's one thing that's fun to collect but I never fucking bothered with the actual game itself.

I had to rules lawyer a couple matches between my sixth graders last school year though. That was a weird experience.

>BQ is unfappable
That's what I thought about the Phoenix comic I storytimed, and yet...

PF?

It's a bowlcut. Although I swear it looks better when Templeton's drawing it.

UMMMMM

the 7-year old niece

Humans are fucking savages. Nothing is unfappable.

I can see how Kinnaird's art could be fappable if you're 15 and have no standards, but I can't imagine finding anything about Bomb Queen attractive in the slightest

That was something else

I found out my confusion. They appear in Iron Man 2.0, a book which seems to star War Machine.

Yeah, I know it's a bowlcut but there it could pass for an undercut. But ofc Guy is not that fashionable.

I can see that being someone's kink

Some people have really low standards. Like, I can see being willing to settle for shitty material if you have an obscure fetish, but there are so many better panty fighter comics.

I was about to comment that OP was late and then I realized I'm just home way early.

How the heck did you post a duplicate image?

BRB

well there ARE an awful lot of people that masturbate to Venom

We have weekly symbiotes threads explaining this one.

That's pretty much the Symbiote threads here in a nutshell.

Do they still make the cards? I remember having them when I was 7, Jesus.

Like babby's first kink, maybe

Step it up senpai

Oh yes they do.

This. Homo sapiens are a bunch of screechy apes who seem virtually hardwired to eb the sickest weirdos in all of creation.

Hell, I get off to elf ears being licked. I don't even get why, but it's hot.

Yes, and kids still like them. My niece and her friends are obsessed.

I know this is news to this thread, and this board, but you don't actually have to share all your kinks.

That's just the cover, though.

Now that one comic about the X-women on an island vacation, on the other hand...

I'm going to have to be careful to make sure that's the OP that night.

ummmm

D:

There's no point to Sup Forums if you're not gonna say all the shit you can't say anywhere else.

Just make sure you take your name off, if you have one, or you'll end up like Boco.

One time this store near me burned down and while it was actually on fire kids from the local school had been running in and out to grab pokemon card packs. No-one was hurt.

What's the point of being anonymous if you can't tell everyone your fetishes all willy nilly?

>Now that one comic about the X-women on an island vacation, on the other hand...
Drawn by well known erotica artist, Milo Manara no less!

>sickest weirdos in all of creation
You're thinking of bedbugs.

>The night that Max knew he would be the one to kill Ted

that's hilarious

>do not spindle, fold, or mutilate

I think it's funny and kinda makes me want to find some to post and mess with him 2bh

Props to him if that was his plan all along

>ever having a name
Pilgrim...

>tfw just finished NOW! X-Men:Legacy
Fuck, RIP David ;_;

I also remember a kid at my school teaching swears to the really young kids in return for their cards.

Wish those little shits had combusted, frankly.

I only do it for storytimes ;_;

And once when I get to the thread to let everyone know Wondiefag is here

>I'm so edgy lol XD

that's pretty mercenary

how are you owls today?

I got the dog bathed, and some ointment in his eyes, which isn't a fun job but I think he feels a lot better.

?

I hate thieves. I was a little shit as a kid and stole cards from my friends all the time. I don't like other people doing it because it serves as a reminder of how awful I was.

No, it's the one that looks like it's resusing models from the Iron Man/X-O Manowar crossover game.

>elf ears being licked by a snake girl
... Welp. I guess I know what I'm doing later.

>it's not going to suck itself.jpg

>teaching swears
How young do you have to be that you need to be taught swears? Don't they have loud redneck neighbors or drunk uncles?

>dog bath
2cute4me

I had a rough day, but the thing about rough days is they make the evening that much nicer.

that was actually like an action story. it just ended with a beach party and Manara made a lot of the action sexy

Kids were maybe like 4, 5?

he hates baths, but I dry him off and put him outside and he rolls around in the grass and I think it's about as pure happiness as he gets

>how are you owls today?
better than I was yesterday! Star Trek Beyond messed me up

although my grandma is still in the hospital, but it sounds like she's doing okay

You can always go with the classy swears.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

DON'T SAY THAT WHILE POSTING SNEKIE

JECKIE IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

Not that user, but I only use my name when my storytimes are relevant to what I'm saying.
Granted, I use other names when they make a joke funnier (my "He's Space-Legal" using Steve Englehart is a personal favorite).

>How are you owls today?
Okay. I moved some furniture to my new place, including my desk, meaning I'm stuck using a pair of TV trays for a while until I can get Internet service set up over there.

Also, wall units are the worst, and they should all be destroyed.

Those cards were going up in flames user.

The new movie?

I'm deciding if I should do Marvel's Villains for Hire as an SoP like I said I would, or if I should go back to Cage.

Yes, I saw it yesterday

pls no

i missed this

>Finally, official confirmation! Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Ultimate Alliance 2 are making their way to current-gen consoles! Both games will be available individually and as a bundle on Xbox One, PS4, and PC THIS TUESDAY! Expect a review from us soon after that!

How many issues? SOPfest is nearly over now.

>“You think those dogs will not be in heaven! I tell you they will be there long before any of us.”

Have you ever listened to an Aussie curse, user? It's a sight.

Villians for Hire is so long...

>implying you wouldn't a qt alien snake princess

What messed you up about it?

Ty is great, and I'm really glad he didn't die of that heart attack a couple years ago.

This cartoon has little to do with anything, but man, he probably feels bad about trolling for booty with Handsy Uncle Julie nowadays