I'm not a shill but can we have a serious discussion about Trump?

I'm not a shill but can we have a serious discussion about Trump?

I watched some of yesterdays rally in North Carolina and I distinctly remember Trump saying Iran is the biggest terrorist threat in the world? Doesn't this just confirm that Trump is nothing more than another Jew controlled neocon shill? Iran is the country Israel wants to take out after Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya/Syria.

Trump won't call out the real source of Wahhabism and extremist Islam Saudi Arabia? But is happy to continue having America fight for the Jew by attacking Iran even though they pose no threat to America? ISIS aren't even based in Iran.

Really it looks like Trump said some things to get the nomination but as he gets closer to the white house hes reverting back to foreign policy status quo which has been fucking up the world for decades.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L033M6wqNCI
youtube.com/watch?v=8MDqfg3tYIQ
townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/03/12/after_iraq,_attack_pat_buchanan/page/full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bret_Stephens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck you faggot. Trump is great, Israel is 10x more based than England was at its prime centuries ago, fuck Iran, fuck terrorists.
Now get off the fucking internet Achmed, nobody likes you here.

You can't nail Obama-Hillary to the wall with a new enemy.
Iran is the obvious terrible foreign policy example to show the American voter.

>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT TRUMPGOYS HYPOCRISY

At this point I would happily hear Trump support creating socialized medicine a la the UK's NHS, free college tuition, and legalizing all drugs if it meant he would win.

I'm terrified of Hillary Clinton. I don't care what craziness Trump has to say to make sure he wins. I'm so, so scared of November.

pls halp

Jews are alright. Literally a meme to hate Jews. There's your serious discussion.

Fuck Islam and fuck Iran. Their dangerous, bullshit religion has done more damage to the modern world than any other. Iran's blatant state sponsoring of terrorism is unacceptable and we must deal with them having enriched nuclear material. Saudis can fuck right off too.

Israel is the last bastion of stability and sanity in the Middle East.

Shut your mouth, you filthy dumb gentile.

Trump will finally help us restore the Kingdom of Israel.

Oh dear how brainwashed

Jews are the reason Americans go to die in the middle east for no other reason other than fulfilling Israeli objectives. I don't like Muslims either but Jews are just as bad, if not worse. Reminder Iraq and Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

He's been critical of the Iran Deal since the beginning, you should've watched his AIPAC speech a few months ago.

Really it's hard to know what he really thinks, and what he's saying to pander to the Israel lobby.

His policies regarding NATO, criticizing interventions in Syria, Libya, Iraq seem much more in line with people like Buchanan.

youtube.com/watch?v=L033M6wqNCI

Fuck off JIDF.

Also worth noting that Hillary is a known quantity in this retard, Trump isn't.

>Fuck off JIDF.
>not wanting Trump to lose makes me a crypto-Jew
I don't want to live in Hillary's clusterfuck of a world.

Sorry, didn't mean to quote you, I meant to quote the post under yours.

its true. Iran is not a funder of terrorism.
maybe he means gulf states but that's clearly not iran.

most of the terrorist funding comes from saudi arabia and turkey. and are both enemies of iran

I hate Canadians more every day.

Yeah this is what I'm getting at. We all already know Hillary is fucked up.

Criticising interventions in Iraq, Syria, Libya then saying Iran is the biggest threat is worrying. Has he ever called out Saudi Arabia? I guess America cares more about the petrodollar than getting 9/11'd.

Militant Sunni extremists will continue waging wars across the Middle-East for us.

Once they've managed eliminate a considerable amount of peoples, we'll then proceed to send in the Americans and British to clean up the rest of the mess - taking out the very same militant Sunni extremists we once used.

Only then can we restore the Kingdom back to its glory days of the ancient past.

It's just dipshit UN/NATO, no "israeli zionists jewwwssss" behind it. Sure some singular Jews are probably behind it, but its not some hive mind shit.

>Has he ever called out Saudi Arabia?

Plenty.

Although I feel it is too soon for that.

A temporary, make-shift Caliphate has not yet been established.

Iran, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia...same shit as far as I'm concerned. Iran funds its own share of proxy wars

The fact that anyone would even consider this racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot is beyond me. As far as I see it we only have one choice. We have to vote, for Democratic Party Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MDqfg3tYIQ

He's attempting to stir up shit due to Obama being caught paying ransom, mong.

He shit talks the Saudis plenty and said that if we reveal the 28 pages, we "may" find out they did 9/11 (impblyign it may be someone else).

>Trump won't call out the real source of Wahhabism and extremist Islam Saudi Arabia?

But he did.

I used to like Iran, but after humiliating our military as soon as we're nice to them they can go back to sanction hell.

>and British

Nah got duped into Iraq with muh WMDs but America to go fuck itself on Syra. We'll never trust (((American))) "intelligence" again.

Of course this plan also involves moving all the Muslims into Europe to free up space too.

>Sure some singular Jews are probably behind it, but its not some hive mind shit

>as long as some of us disagree it justifies all the ones fucking shit up

Nah, Jews in America just shouldn't be allowed to decide middle east policy- it's a direct conflict on interest.

The Neoconservatives have already done their job.

We're in the Final phase now.

Only Trump can steer the ship from this point on wards.

You have absolutely no say in this matter.

This is a lot bigger than you.

Have your men prepared.

He's also all but straight up called saudi arabia evil, and told their prince to go fuck himself on twitter.Iran is basically another middle east islamic shithole and now they want nukes, they have a history of taking Americans hostage. Fuck Iran. He's also making Obama and the Democrats look bad by playing up the whole ransom thing The worse Trump can make Iran look, the worse it makes Obama look. Also, I don't care if they want nukes "just" to bomb israel. Ever heard of the Samson Option? Israel is fucking insane and will literally take the whole world with them if they so much as get indigestion.

Iran used to be cool, but then they went full retard. Democratic republics and libertarianism cannot work in a society with a mean IQ below 90.

(By the way the global mean IQ is 78.)

Just... Fuck everything.

It's hard to say bro, there are some good ones. Like Barry Goldwater or Michael Savage(both very Nationalistic/America first people), I grew up practicing Reform Judaism and all of em were leftists cucks. I converted to Serbian Orthodoxism at 14, I'm just about to turn 20. The thing is I like to have the belief that Zionists, Islamists, Nationalists, Nazis, etc. none of them are actually bad. They are just "fighting" for their people, I saw some red-pilled Swedish dude talking about something similar on YT...forgot his username tho

I'm Iranian and I can tell you the government (hardliners) don't actually give a shit about Israel. They're using Zionists and the Great Satan as a foreign enemy to unite the population behind them. The grander scheme was to unite all muslims behind them but Khomeini underestimated the amount of hatred for Persians and Shias and that most of the Middle East would never unite with their arch nemisis no matter about the "axis of resistance". So now they're stuck in this position where they can't really drop the rhetoric or it illegitimizes their Revolution but the rhetoric isn't doing any favours for them anyway.

Trump's policies are that of nationalism and protectionism. He wants other countries to protect their interests without America having to do their job for them without being properly renumerated for it, and he thinks the Iran Deal ripped us off by making the US give away hundreds of millions of dollars. That's where he comes from on this issue as I see it.

>"israeli zionists jewwwssss"

Pic related. Even our good friend Ben Shapiro was fully for it.

townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/03/12/after_iraq,_attack_pat_buchanan/page/full

I agree. Jeb should have been the Republican nominee. People spent $150,000,000 on Jeb. It's not fair that a random guy just steals Jeb's thunder. It was his time not Trump's.

>I'm not a shill

SHILL

Sounds like Buchanan is spot on and Shapiro is being a whiny kike after reading that. Pat sounds redpilled.

agreed, saudi arabia is the true enemy of the west

Trumpkin detected. The GOP will forcefully remove Trump and replace him with Jeb. Just you watch. Slow and steady wins the race.

This. Hang in there, #JebBro.

Serious question, why are you scared of Hillary? She seems part of a corrupt establishment but it's not like that's something new. You've had that infestation in USA literally forever. Now, wanting to disrupt or destroy that I can understand but it's not like we're dealing with an absolute madman here.

Also thinking trump is some superhero out to fuck PC culture to death, save America and fix all of your erectile dysfunctions is fucking retarded. I'm 100% sure that all smart Sup Forums people support trump because they've found an outlet to show their views matter. UKIP didn't get brexit to happen by being elected, they demonstrated there was a userbase and another big party had to appeal to that which led to real change, similar to what I think people are hoping for with trump.

Personally I'm not really into Sup Forums's political views (CTR shill confirmed kek) but I seriously find it hard to keep on justifying Trump. He's trying to elect shit only for himself and will become the establishments dog as soon as he has a new userbase to appease. The best fucking deal you can get is that he goes down fighting so the sentiment is fresh and other politicians will feel like they need to tap that market.

Also another one from last week.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bret_Stephens
>From 2002 to 2004, he was editor in chief of The Jerusalem Post.[2]
>His parents were both secular Jews.
> He was raised in Mexico City, where his father was born and worked.
>Stephens authored the book America in Retreat: The New Isolationism and the Coming Global Disorder, released in November 2014. The book presents the case that the U.S. has been retreating from its role as the "world's policeman" in recent decades, which will lead to ever greater world problems.

>getting digits while checking digits

Truly Kek smiles upon you this day, brother

-There is a greater chance that we enforce/reject bad "free" trade deals with Trump
-There is a better chance at decent relations with Russia with Trump
-We're more likely to improve our immigration system with Trump

Basically I'll take a 50% chance that Trump will do some things that I like over a 100% chance that Hillary will do some things that I dislike