TRUMP GENERAL - WIKILEAKS EDITION

>Wikileaks is offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction in the death of Seth Rich

archive.is/NdFf8

>FLASHBACK TO 2008: HILLARY CLINTON'S EXCUSE FOR NOT EXITING RACE - 'ASSASSINATION'
youtu.be/DLNFsl130_Y

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

RALLIES
>Trump Rally in NC 8/9/16
youtu.be/NhPvuzqSSHE
>Pence Rally in Lancaster, PA 8/9/16
youtu.be/BdlZkt1Xlhs
>Trump Full Economic Plan Speech in Detroit, MI, 8/8/16
youtu.be/Y_aXfUet-Hg

INTERVIEWS
>Trump Interview with Hannity 8/9/16
youtu.be/lQahs09mhb0
>Carson With Eric Bolling 8/9/16
youtu.be/HEDkypZB2wk
>Trump With Fox & Friends On "Tax Revolution" Economic Policy 8/9/16
youtu.be/WNiJOEi_u30
>Oliver North with Hannity 8/9/2016
youtu.be/ZqTh9v1yROw
>Paul Manafort on FOX 8/7/16
youtu.be/S9Bywyd1qTI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>Hillary Clinton is Evil! (Remix)
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/09/joe_scarborough_it_is_going_to_take_more_than_a_speech_read_off_a_teleprompter_to_turn_things_around_for_trump.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=0vGkRpOeBzo
youtube.com/watch?v=RYM6UjwwP90
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
infinitelooper.com/?v=TkBMAHUkibY&p=n
youtube.com/watch?v=cjDBZoOFnIQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hold it right there, goys. You didn't seriously think I'd lose, did you? Don't forget to skip leg day

AWOO~

Britain for trump maga

AWOO~

Thank you for the new thread leaf

this wont be a big story because its fringe conspiracy.
we need a way to portray this so normies buy into it

>tfw you realise Trump is just another puppet of the Jews

>shilling your thread in here too
Fuck off.

he could be, but hes no hillary clinton

No, I just wished he'd lose. Realistically speaking, no one expected him to beat Literally Who.

Joe Scarborough: It Is Going To Take More Than "A Speech Read Off A Teleprompter" To Turn Things Around For Trump

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/09/joe_scarborough_it_is_going_to_take_more_than_a_speech_read_off_a_teleprompter_to_turn_things_around_for_trump.html

>Nobody watched that speech. Nobody. I mean, we watched it. But people who are deciding who they are going to pick aren't watching that.

>At this point it's going to take something much bigger than a speech read off a teleprompter for Trump to break through. He's got everything against him. He's got the big Mo against him... A new candidate in the race. A guy that could cause him serious, grievous problems in Utah, and turn that state over. In a tight race, that could make all the difference in the world. What does he do?

>SCARBOROUGH: Every single day... Again, Willie and I would hold up the papers and look at the date and say it's moving, time is moving. It's getting closer to the first Republican nomination. You've got to start saying it's far off. We need to start holding up the paper and saying --

>MIKA: It's over.

>SCARBOROUGH: It's August 9th. He's running out of time.

wtf I hate Trump now

>Wikileaks is offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction in the death of Seth Rich
I wonder if /x/ will jump on that

I'll be frank, I'd fuck Ryan. I'd fuck the globalism out of him.

back in my day, elections were civil, and leaders werent corrupt, or on the moolie side of things.

nowadays, everyone's asking for a hand out like they just got back from the fuckin war.

mama maria, makes me feel sick to my stomach just thinkin if the second comin of nixon wins.

>He's got the big Mo against him

>pointing out facts is shilling

I was behind Trump initially. This is serious.

The big Mo?

Who the fuck is that?

Maybe Trump should stop doing rallies and only do teleprompter speeches.

Seems like every time he does a rally a meme scandal is born.

Shill your own thread somewhere else nigger

GHWB slang for momentum.

I'm pretty sure /cfg/ will. Might help them out, actually.

MO is possibly referring to that latin saying modus operatius or some shit that has to do the way he is.. his personality flaw or whatever.. something similiar to that/

>entire media against him

This. I was at the rally today in Wilmington, NC. There was a line literally two miles long to get into the place. This is what it looked like when I got in and I was towards the front of the line.

The LOCAL media didn't say anything about the number of people who attended. These kikes used the dozen protestors who showed up as their backdrop while reporting on the rally. Literally a dozen people protesting.

The only story that came out of it was two 16 yo girls who got kicked out for being disruptive saying that people were calling them names. It was a rally full of rich white people, nobody was picking on them other than to tell them to shut the fuck up.

Oh, and the media got a 10 sec sound bite about the NRA that made it seem like Trump was a nut.

I took my girlfriend and her niece with me. We all thought it was very bizarre that the media created a completely different impression of the rally than what we had experienced. Today really solidified the "media is against Trump" meme.

What happens here after Trump wins? MAGA General?

who here is #withher?

Joe is Joe

Guy lives his life on a leash for a few bucks. Cucked to the core

The shills will abandon hope and disappear until next time.

This is the greatest and most important election in US history. This has literally never been done before. Not like this. Donald Trump has taken everything the enemy has thrown at him, and he's given a big, fat middle finger to the globalists. It's literally one versus all.

And what's more, he's winning.

We're living world changing history right now, lads.

is that the spongebob equivalent of the ncr ranger?

Mods will step in our there could be a mass exodus of anti-Trump Anons from Sup Forums

>mfw krispy kreme himself turned up to Tony Sopranos funeral

Trump should quickly make a tv show that shows how a Hillary presidency can effect the nation.

Yeah, but we should keep these going somehow.
Seems like it's been forever. I'll miss youse all.

>cry that Trump isn't talking about his policies
>Trump gives an economic speech
>'nobody is interested in it lol'

someone (journalist) needs to get in contact with his gf and find out what exactly he was doing and publicly out it. she has to have known, they were living together. he surely would have mentioned something or discussed/used her for advice if he was doing something as monumental as leaking to wikileaks. the fact she hasnt publicly spoken seems to speak volumes about the fear she is in

No, it's this:

I never heard of this phrase until now, but it has a wikipedia article:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Mo

I also noticed when Google-ing it that there were many different recent news articles that employed the term e.g. for Brexit.

>mfw patroling the mojave makes me wish for a nuclear winter

They want him to drop off the face of the earth. He can't count on the media being fair, he has to fight every day. He stops doing rallies and the media will say "Trump campaign is already packing it in! Insider sources say the internals are showing a landslide so trump is disappearing to avoid humiliation! Hello Madame president"

Trump needs to be trump, but more controlled. The media will do what they do regardless; lie

The sad thing is when they do report on the number of people attending it's usually something along the lines of

>I remember thousands of people showing up for Hitler's speeches

The media is in an all out panic and it looks like its only going to get worse

This. I was at that rally at the beginning where the Muslim lady got kicked out here in Rock Hill. The line to get into Winthrop Coliseum was so fucking long. Three quarters of the stadium was filled. Trump is extremely high energy, and I've been to three candidates political rallies. Nobody ever comments on his ability to fill stadiums. It's always about some non issue bullshit.

The only person who I've seen drive people out similarly is Sanders who filled an entire fucking concert venue in North Charlotte.

I went to a Hillary rally once to protest but so few people showed up so I left. I turn on the news and they try to act like a bunch of people were there.

The shilling is crazy.

This whole election has made me realize that the media is corrupted to hell in all the countries in the world

but it's not lying if they are reporting how he truly eats KFC right? wink wink

>Trump needs to be trump, but more controlled
Is he even capable of that? Trump is Trump, you know?

Not a shill, Hillary is a terrible option I just found Trumps comments to be something you'd expect Shillary to say.

I remember this shit senpai

The shilling is so unbelievably desperate, I actually had to laugh at this one desu

Seriously though, it's pathetic

Oh hell yeah. Money talks, and they want to control and exploit every single one of us.

You don't need to media to show you trump is unfit to be president.

Just listen to how violent and stupid he is by yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=0vGkRpOeBzo

>all these fucking tears

I have never seen anything generate this much asshurt since Brexit, although that was a one-time thing whereas Trump delivers the tears every week now

Consider that Brexit won.

Now Brexit did not have someone getting fucking 15000 rallies ALL THE TIME EVERY DAY, and Trump is literally doing that.

UK media doesn't even fucking have a pseudo-conservative side that can counter-shill against the left, it is FULL ON LEFTIST.

Farage and Brexit had a far tougher time then Trump, Trump has a ton more advantages.

And Brexit still won.

Would lick the sand out of her ass crack tbqh fampai

Maybe, maybe not. Media will spin it regardless. He acts more "presidential"? "Trump trying to boost free falling polls with better tone - sources say campaign infighting is brutal!". He stays the course? "Unhinged Trump bleeding support from all sides! People want a leader who can be presidential!". The last thing he should do is start giving a fuck what the media thinks. He's not going to sway them

stop reinforcing all of Sup Forums's stereotypes about your people

Look at the nose on that bitch

strange that the DNC and Hillary, both flush with cash, offer exactly nothing.

really makes you think...

>all these fucking tears

1. nothing i did conforms any "stereotypes"

2. I don't even like living in israel, i did not choose to be born in a place as violent as the middle east.

what is it with krispy kreme and his tiny t-rex arms

i'm a fatty myself and my arms are of decent size and length

>UK media doesn't even fucking have a pseudo-conservative side that can counter-shill against the left

That's not true, newspapers are the dominant media platform in the UK and half of them backed Brexit

U wot m8?

youtube.com/watch?v=RYM6UjwwP90

The hilarious part is that Hitler won his election.

shills shilling shills shilling bernouts

I wanted to believe that the US was free from the media corruption but it seems that it's a global issue.
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
see how much that man loves his country.
Trump is the best candidate in the past 50 years

>1. nothing i did conforms any "stereotypes"

Yes, it does, you incorrigible kikemonger

(You)

Let's not forget, however, that the UK is 90% white whereas the US is at best 70% white and let's be honest, that's the Census folks juking the stats to make whites feel less threatened. The real number is closer to 60% white.

You have a hell of a lot more faith in my countrymen than I do.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
with
infinitelooper.com/?v=TkBMAHUkibY&p=n

in the background

>wanting to go for worst girl

nigger thats not Dizzy

>this fucking CNN tier gif
5 shekels has been deposited into your paypal account

This. The demographics are fucking us hard.

It's still scary because we can't be complacent. We have to be aware every step of the way until November. Hillary Clinton is a tough bitch and she's experienced. She'll do whatever it takes, she's power hungry.

It makes me feel more confident that Brexit won, but I'm still going to be worried. My job is to make sure he wins NC and to cast my vote. Only then will I be able to sleep soundly on that November night. I'll either wake up to relief or hell the next morning.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT WASN'T A FUCKING DEATH THREAT

How can people not see that the media is GRASPING at the thinnest of fucking straws. Anybody who's taken a high school level government course knows the NRA is the second most powerful interest group aside from the AARP. He meant that their high voting attendance would bring them to the polls to defeat Hillary, not fucking shoot her. Fuck. This is one of the most desperate things I've ever seen.

the disparity between reality and what's reported by the msm is redpilling a lot of people this year, i'm sure.

I always thought we had the worst so I search the globe for 'news'. After weighing the evidence, I make up my own mind.

How do you eat it?

Another factor. In the last thread you mentioned that Americans are far more nationalist; this is true. There is a much higher percentage of diehard patriots who would die to uphold the constitution than there is in England - I'll give you that. But, England doesn't have to deal with anywhere near the level of identity politics we do. I'd say about 60% of all white in America are true patriots, the rest are cucks and bluepilled women. However, 95% of all blacks couldn't give a fuck less about America. They literally feel no attachment to the country and many openly hate it. The Mexicans are like 70-30 non-patriotic. They know this isn't their home. While English nationalism may be less extreme, they know that England is their home. They feel attachment to it on a much wider scale than the American population. Love for the homeland goes a lot further when you're ~85% white than it does when you're 63%. I still think trump will win, but I think it's a tougher climb then Brexit, albeit different conditions

Fuck it. Might as well go full tilt boogie and use the debates as a mass redpilling exercise.

If Trump's going to lose then he should lose with purpose and plant the seeds of rebellion in the mind of every American.

>Falling to empty demagogic statements

Trump consistently makes uninformed statements and refuses to listen to professionals. he just spouts empty promises to the public, open your eyes user.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjDBZoOFnIQ

and in case you wonder who trump really cares about, make sure to read about how he scummed people for money and was convicted in the famous trump university case.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University

The fact that anyone would even consider this racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot is beyond me . As far as I see it we only have one choice . We have to vote for Democratic Party Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton.

That haunch

pls go shill, I came here to be comfy

>Oy vey!

any anons here have media ties they can get someone to investigate this?

CTR
holy shit that's plan motherfucking z alpha quad aces dimensional checkers.

wtf i hate Trump now

i was #pumpedfortrump now I'm #thrilledforhill

>A literal fucking jew working against Trump

You and Swedeposters are the only anti Trump people I believe are not shills

Yes, NRA is powerful and has good lawyers but they're a piece of a much larger pie. We will stop Helldawg within the confines of law. And should she steal the election, I assure you she will be impeached and forced to resign. Her crimes are stacked a mile high but there's more to be revealed.

It's a five point poll... with three months left...

UK people, and generally European people, are far more blue-pilled then Americans in general.

Trump's economic message was a winner. Even Wolf Blitzer couldn't find a way to spin it after it aired. He even had a Clinton guy on there to interview, and all he could say about it was "it was actually a pretty good speech with some winning ideas"

So of course they were going to find another non-story to distract the narrative

MR. TRUMP - DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT
CONTINUE REPEATING YOUR WINNING ECONOMIC MESSAGE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

This

TRUMP'S ROUGHNECKS.

>would have told gf

Then he was a pussy. A man with a shred of decency would never put someone he loved in that kind of danger. He'd keep his mouth shut, which seems to be a phenomenon women and millenials seem to to be incapable of understanding.

Sup Forums got the Boston Bombers and all form of animal abusers in a matter of hours. That's when there's something concrete to work with. There's no smoking gun picture here. However getting the traffic camera footage in/around where the event occurred might be interesting.

Suck my uncut dick, ya mangy D&C kike

I sure hope so. I hate Hillary Clinton. I seriously, seriously hate her. I hate her more than any living being.

Hope you're right Aus bro, Hillary getting elected is a threat to world stability. We have a lot of blue pilled cuck whites and minorities to either fight against or convert (which is rare, I know from groundwork) to win this election. My fight ends in two weeks when I head up to uni in lib filled Boston. All that's left for me is my vote.

His economic plan is pure fucking genius. He needs to stick to that. It really is a winning plan. That's his strong suit. I tout his economics all the time and regularly get a promised vote from people when I'm out there.

>nationwide conceal carry

while i already supported trump before, omg this is icing on the cake. so glad he puts that proudly in his official stance