DNA Ancestry Thread

>You most likely had a fourth great-grandparent, fifth great-grandparent, sixth great-grandparent, or seventh great (or greater) grandparent who was 100% East African.

90% "Middle Eastern and North African". Not really surprised by the results, to be honest. But I'm going to upload the raw data to other sites and cross-reference to get a better picture. Did you find any interesting surprises, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/search?q=talian dialects&rlz=1C1NHXL_pt-BRBR735BR735&oq=talian dialects&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j0.2398j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

23andMe is ultimately based on self-reporting of primarily American subjects.

Is it possible to do this anonymously? I don't want to send my DNA to the jews

>But I'm going to upload the raw data to other sites and cross-reference to get a better picture
>tfw you find out you have a very high risk for colon cancer

>have a biochemist friend
>have him test it on the sly

I'm not really sure how 23andMe works but I was under the impression that you sent in DNA. How is DNA self reported? Or do you mean they're comparing your DNA to muh heritagefags who swear they're 100% Italian?

Hodgepodge of European countries. My Dad was 99% Swedish and Irish, my Mom was a hodgepodge as well.

>wanting to be 100% eyetalian
Absolutely SWARTHY.....

use gedmatch

>tfw all ancestors for the past 10 generations have been from Herzegovina
I...I'm not a t*rk, right?

based on what i've seen on here and youtube, people who spend 100$+ on these tests don't seem to understand what the results mean, specifically the percentages

>submit data to gedmatch
>find out I have significant Caucasian ancestry

>23andme says I'm 2% North African
>increase confidence level from 50% to 60%
>no longer considered 2% North African
>confidence levels can be adjusted up to 90%

>the most speculative ancestry interpretation (50%) is considered the default for your ancestry report

What did they mean by this?

I always thought I was mostly irish with a bit of anglo mixed in, but my results came up with a heavy scandinavian percentage

I always though i was 100% southern european, but i discovered i have some german admixture, because most of my ancestors actually came from northern italy.
google.com.br/search?q=talian dialects&rlz=1C1NHXL_pt-BRBR735BR735&oq=talian dialects&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j0.2398j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I thought I was German, so my family and I used to always dress up in our lederhosen and drink German beers every October, but 23andMe revealed we're actually Scottish! So now we dress up in kilts and drink Scottish beer :)

>I always though i was 100% southern european, but i discovered i have some german admixture, because most of my ancestors actually came from northern Italy.

>I always though i was 100% southern european, but i discovered i have some german admixture, because most of my ancestors actually came from northern italy.

WE WUZ WHITE N SHEIT

>>>I always though i was 100% southern european, but i discovered i have some german admixture, because most of my ancestors actually came from northern italy.

>I always though i was 100% southern european, but i discovered i have some german admixture, because most of my ancestors actually came from northern italy.

I'm 100% basque
but only act white 56% of the time

Myheritage.com is the most accurate since they do the most cuts. Upload your data there

what's your ethnicity?

Rob?

yes daddy

rare

This
Mostly are retard enough to spend money on things that they don't fully understand

Care to elaborate? I assumed for great percentages such as >10%, it's basically what fraction of nationality your parents to great grandparents were.

Are they checking certain genes to see what genes you have and where they are prevalent, and the sum of all small gene checks is your total percentage?

Sounds interesting. I've seen most of my father's side of the family tree dating back over 200 years, and they all come from the same city area, more or less. I wonder what my results would be and what it would mean

Isn't that the Croatian area of Bosnia