Going to stream spiderman: homecomming on putlocker

Going to stream spiderman: homecomming on putlocker.
Is it any good?

My new favorite Spidey

>screenrips

full of jew propaganda to get you to hate yourself and kill your race, but overall it's the best spider-man so far.
the black mj wasn't terrible either, people just need to stop freaking out and remember that it's called 'jew hollywood' for a reason.

link?

This is where you are wrong.

1. Queens is pretty diverse.

2. The new MJ is black she needs to resemble a black person. Heck for fucks sake this could be a teenage phase because as a black guy even though I believe there are racist BLM was a phase for me.

Damn. just when this movie couldn't be any worse. Garbled audio and bootleg vhs quality video.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
The average millennial would do this to old people.

>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
He's rejected

>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
She is wrong.

>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
He didn't like MJ. And his love interest is half black.

>villain's wife is black
And?

>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
He's Guatemalan which is Central American

>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
High School girls do this. So do high school guys.

Just reading this made me want to shit myself in anger.

>>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
plenty of tribes refer to themselves as american indians or just indians. Native american is just a term guilty white people feel the need to perpetuate.

>The new MJ is black she needs to resemble a black person.
why exactly does she need to be black

Found the jigaboo

It's literally a teen movie, which they advertised from the very beginning, with Spider-man

So if you don't mind teen comedy with Spider-man fighting small-time crooks who sell actual ray guns, give it a shot

>giving money for capeshit
>giving money for brainwashing

so diverse as it's presented? there is only 1-2 white kid in the whole school

>streaming

>half black
that pretty much counts as black

I went to diverse schools. They used Native Americans.

What??? You are forgetting chess club, the gym, and a bunch of other shit.

so where's the link?

>claims to hate capeshit
>watches the first shitty camrip available because he can't wait a couple more months for a dvdrip

The quality was something out of this world.
Literally filmed in a movie theater.

I'm a man who went and watched Hidden Figures to score some cokewhore pussy. My life is beyond repair at this point.