Batman: Flashpoint Storytime!

Hey there gals and pals!

It's time for a requested storytime!

It's an outrageous alternate universe where Thomas Wayne is Batman and kills the shit outta dudes. Except the Joker.

Wonder why.

Let's dig in and find out!

Best Flashpoint Tie In.

Fun fact, I haven't read any of the other Flashpoint things, so this is just a cool standalone for me!

Thanks for doing this

Happy to, my dude!

Finally, an answer to the homelessness problem the republicans would support.
POLITICS!

Check his pulse!
You're a doctor for gosh sake!

RIP

These three pages always mess me up a bit.
Just is heavy, but not in a gratuitous or grimderp way.
Ya know?
It tells you so much about both the Joker and Thomas Wayne and the world they live in.

Damn Jim

Dat's fucked up.

>Doctor he's dead
>no He's cured

He did not rape her

Batman and the Joker are married, the logical extension.

Martha!!!!

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!?!!??!

I gotta say, I love the art in this. Just everything about it just serves the narrative and characters so well.

Based on context clues, I'd guess she was about to say "The world, it's a bad joke."

But that's all gals and pals! I hope you enjoyed this fun read full of rainbow smiles and gumdrops kisses!

Tune in tomorrow afternoon when I finish a long overdue storytime of a book that is much much MUCH lighter in tone.

Thank you

Sho what happened to the kids are they ever mentioned again kinda weird to drop that plot point

It honestly doesn't matter anymore.
One's probably dead and the other is fucked up for life.
He didn't save them.

The world is going to be re-written. Whatever happens, doesn't happen. It's a loose string but not an important one

Bump

Oh shiiiiit
Damn it Jim you should have told batman!

Oh shit he's a fucking vampire get him!

Azzarello is good at doing alternate takes on the characters. In contunuity he's pretty shit though. I wish they'd let him more free reign with special projects such as this.

>green lantern movie tie in
the most horrifying thing about this

Dat ass is fat

What he didn't get across to Martha is probably the most important thing in Flashpoint.

Bruce is a WAY better Batman than his dad.

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME???????

So what's going on here? It looks like a hypodermic needle, but it looks unused. And he drops it.

bump

Thank you for the storytime OP. I've never read this before, it was great.

Hes probably filled it with some kind of toxin to kill Joe Chill; however upon seeing Joe Chill he decided to drop the toxin and let his rage take control. He instead beats him to death which is what he feels he deserved.

You could say this is the moment Thomas lets his rage take control, giving birth to Batman. Violence is an outlet for his pain and Batman is the method.

>Check his pulse
He got stabbed in the head.
He probably ain't getting up

That's the most beautiful and disturbing moment of Flashpoint. When Martha realises that her beloved son, even alive will not have life at all. He will dedicate his life to death of his parents. And never will be happy or have family. Damn, flashpoint is even worse than Injustice in the matter of despair

No man, I think he might be dead!