Cenk "Based" Uygur predicts the future

Last tweet I read yesterday is pic related

Just wondering what time Trump is announcing that he is dropping out??

Who is going to take his place for the republican nomination?

Sorry Trump fans I guess it's all over. Time to turn on morning Joe and find out when this press conference/announcement will be

PS is Cenk EVER wrong??

Hint: NO!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo5A6DTNSGw
youtube.com/watch?v=mqrN540Zvf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry but I agree with Cenk, he's trying to be reasonable

this

We're just trying to have a discussion!

this is some next level bait

What Armenia?

Never heard of it

The funny part about this is that the left is basically "oy vey! If you're going to kill someone in some shady back room political deal, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! And the person you kill."

Beyond that though the "outrage" over Trump's comments are the same as the "outrage" over every comment he's made for the past year, you'd have to be an honest to God goldfish brained mong to be thinking "haha THIS! THIS is what'll finally do away with DRUMPF"

Screencap this, in 10 days there will be new "scandalous comments."

Trump is a bigot

Fuck you get off the board, we're trying to have a reasonable discussion.

>I-I'm not a shill I promise guys.

this

"WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBARSE, WE TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME"

Why do so many Fins care about based Cenk so much?

I agree, it's good that other people all over the world can see why he needs to withdraw, enough is enough!

It's sad when you have to agree with yourself.
I'm just posting here so you don't feel so alone.

I'm a republican and even I am getting tired of trump. He's embarrassing the party at this point, we'll lose the house this term if he doesn't stop

lol alex jones trolled the shit out of him made him cry. what do expect from liberals, they're sensitive pussies after all

>Beyond that though the "outrage" over Trump's comments are the same as the "outrage" over every comment he's made for the past year, you'd have to be an honest to God goldfish brained mong to be thinking "haha THIS! THIS is what'll finally do away with DRUMPF"

heh, dis latest tweet o' mine will surely do in stinky ol' drumpf

oh wait no it backfired and i look like a fool, what should i do, should i dubble down, i'm gonna dubble down

HEH, DIS LATEST TWEET O' MINE WILL DEFINITELY FUR SURE DO IN STINKY OL' HITLER-DRUMPF

>It's over. Trump has to drop out of the race.

>mfw leftypol/srs raiders have been using this exact line to start threads with all day today

The fact that anyone would even consider this racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot is beyond me. As far as I see it we only have one choice . We have to vote for Democratic Party Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton.

are you pro life?
why do so many people in trump gen like trump if he is going to make abortion illegal after supreme court is replaced
You guys realize this means there will be no more abortions in this country

ah that's adorable. you think america gives 1 fuck about some turkroach that is close to be coming irrelevant.

what if I dont want to go to war with Russia, or if I'm opposed to TPP, or if I want a more secure immigration system

This meme needs to die. The president doesn't get voted in and then day one start clicking on his computer and automatically changing shit up like America is a game of fucking sim city, is this honestly how liberals think?

How do you pronounce this roach's name anyway? Anyone nice enough to give me a phonetic or do I have to actually give him a youtube hit to find out?

He probably is anti abortion, just a mother brainless mouth breathing republican for ya! It's not like it's their life or decisions or anything gosh!

Republicans have done NOTHING with the House, so they don't deserve to have it.

>We need the House to fight Obamacare, repair the economy, and roll back the EPA!
>Give them the House in 2010.
>We can't do shit, the Senate won't take up our bills and we daren't shut down the government because everyone who gets polled blames us for ruining the country if we do.
>Please, please give us the Senate so we can roll back Obamacare, reduce the debt, and finally pass legislation that the country really needs.
>Give them the Senate in 2012.
>WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING OBAMA WILL JUST VETO EVERYTHING WE DO
>WE NEED THE PRESIDENCY IN 2016
>Make deals to give Obama his budget, his bureacrats, and pass laws that Democrats want like immigration amnesty and gun control
>VOTE JEB!
Yeah, fuck them. Fuck the Republican Party, they do not get my vote just because they're not Democrats.

>How do you pronounce this roach's name anyway?

chink wigger

he will replace at least 2 or 3 judges bruh
and pence says they will get roe v. wade overturned period
if you replace just ONE lib judge it's illegal the next day IMMEDIATLY
just like gay marriage was INSTANT one day. like there was talk about a state here or there allowing gay marriage then a few years later its legal EVERYWHERE (which i think is good)
but my point is the same thing would happen with abortion. you'd here talk about one state or two, and then BAM its illegal in the whole USA

If it were that easy then in 8 years of Obama the 2nd amendment would be repealed ok bye Felicia

Jank you grrr

this.
the raids are annoying.
damn ctr and shills destroying Sup Forums.

do they think this will change something?
we're a DISCUSSION board. not the leaders of the world. not yet.
by raiding this board you only show how desperate you are.

ps: only newfags will fall for this shit.

This. These guys get it

So based

I don't find the newfag CTR shill mistakes funny anymore

89 days until Trump wins

The fact that anyone would even consider this racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot is beyond me. As far as I see it we only have one choice . We have to vote for Democratic Party Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton.

does drumpf hold a political office?
no?
then he should be arrested for inciting violence.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>does drumpf hold a political office?

technically not till January 20th

>drumpf
>on Sup Forums

stfu nigger

I unironically agree.

i mean...trump memes are based
but trump would be a disaster
i'm just glad he fucked up all the rest of the GOP before he lost looooool
so in that sense I love him

>racist
>sexist
>homophobe
>xenophobe

All of these are literal non arguments that don't mean shit.

Oi vey

Knowing who cenk, jimmy dore and that nigger two steps to the right of cenk are I can't imagine the rest being any better.

That is a picture of traitors.

This party was shit. I hope he rips it apart. The few remaining Republicans worth giving a shit about are in the single digits.

Paul Ryan the Traitor is going to pilot this ship into an iceberg.

But that's what the 2A is for.

Yeah, I've had enough of voting for people that have (R) next to their name. Trump is where we should all draw the line. We should all unify and stand together for Hilary this election, who's with me?!

Because I'm with her!

(You)

/thread/

I've never seen shilling to this extent.
That Clinton foundation money is really going to the people who really need it.

The Clintons. As always

Again, I don't understand the agressive anti-abortion stance. It's like you all WANT more niggers in America...

>voting against Hillary is unacceptable

Do these people have any shame?

This board is anonymous, it'd be a waste of time and money to push an agenda. Don't be stupid

anyone have any dank Ana Kasparian pics? :)

NERVOUS MAN SAYS TRUMPS CAMPAIGN IS OVER FOR 700TH TIME THIS WEEK

Just a reminder that shills are using finnish proxies to make another yes-type meme

>Listening to a Holocaust denier
Oy vey OP, why are you so anti-Semitic? Why can't you be tolerant and progressives?

>Cenk Ogur defending the Saudi lobby

Absolutely halal!

Like, Sank

That's how I see it.

Kayne-k? That might be it.

NERVOUS MAN SAYS TRUMP IS FINISHED FOR 1,000 TIME IN 2016

I would cream my pants if Trump dropped and Ron ran again.

>people still think Trump will not become POTUS
>people thought Brexit wouldnt happen

you know that they wouldnt spam here if they really were winning

Why even reply to this if you're just fucking totally ignorant of the matter at hand? It's a Turkish name, and when the cunts adopted the Latin alphabet that we civilised people use, they gave stupid values to some letters, like this C at the start of his forename. I think it's like Jenk Ooeegur, more or less, where the forename is like junk but with an E, though some seem to indicate it should be an A sound, and the surname almost rhymes with "leaguer" or "meager".

Wiki: ˈdʒɛɲc ˈujɡur more or less agrees with that.

oh look Cunk Burger who got BTFO by le water filter conspiracy salesman is thinking he's relevant again

CENK IS A FAT BLOB OF RE-FRIED SHIT

HES ALWAYS WRONG

FUCK YOU... YOU TURK ROACH PIECE OF SHIT.

AND FUCK YOUR SHITTY CHANNEL

He predicted that Trump will win some weeks ago.
Why does he want to destroy his own prediction?

Drumpf

Oh of course

Nothing to see here

Move along

get off this board you shilling, 5 cent collecting fuck

Cenk is really buttblasted about Trump, I almost feel sorry for him. In this video he looks like he's about to cry youtube.com/watch?v=Bo5A6DTNSGw

The worst thing is he has been forced to parrot Clinton talking points after months of crying about how they were slandering Bernie. That's got to hurt.

kek

You stupid fucking dumbass! You forgot to say Hitler!

like....time mark bruh i aint gonna watch 8 minutes
when he cry at?

I don't know what I want to see more trump winning and having Cenk suffer a meltdown live on air or Trump lose and witness another Sup Forums harbor

When is Hillary dropping out? Having the Taliban at your rallies is beyond acceptable.

wtf!!
is that a shop or something im so confused?
Is that a real pic??!?!?

cenk = based

tbqh

Is this guy Gulen's minion or what? Gulen followers are shilling hard for Hillary lately.

what is/are Gulens? :/

Like Gremlins, but Turkish, in the pocket of the US warmongers, and prone to start rubbish ill-thought-out coups.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqrN540Zvf0

interesting. are they prevalent in your particular neighborhood user?

John is the biggest yes man ever, he probably would convert to Islam, have 4 somali wives and produce 20 mixed babys with them.

The nigger up front is the biggest racist of them all, "look man, u kno, its all da wite mans fault"

Ana should really just go off the stage.

They were prevalent everywhere until 2 years ago. Erdogan has been cracking down hard on them, now they're hiding.

So let me get this straight.

Trump said there was something that second amendment people can do - as in vote for him to keep their guns.

Media responds by assuming he was asking someone to assassinate Hilary?

wat

Is Cenk or TYT somewhat popular in Turkey?

Liberals are too retarded to realize freedom is worth violent overthrow of a tyrannical government.

Not really. I accidently saw some of their videos on youtube. Never heard of them before that. Gulen has powerful lobbies and very strong influence on the US media. I wouldn't be surprised if they too turn out to be Gulen's minions.

so,just that i understand it.

"The Second Amendment was based partially on the right to keep and bear arms in English common law and was influenced by the English Bill of Rights of 1689. Sir William Blackstone described this right as an auxiliary right, supporting the natural rights of self-defense, resistance to oppression, and the civic duty to act in concert in defense of the state."

trump was implying that because of all the murders from the clintons if she get elected the people maybe could/should take their "civil duty to act in concert im the defense of the state"because after everything what happened ..that she bought the media and killed people and she is so deep into everthing that nothing happens.

WHY is this a problem if there is this second ammendment ?

2/2

i mean even the dumbest person should now that when ..10? people who work against 1 person all die in a short time..i mean come on guys..EVERY NORMAL PERSON would be in problems with the police fbi whatever..in europe they would get suspicious after the second person and would start to watch you etc etc.
yes they can hate trump no problem but you can't take her i mean wtf guys then stop this whole election or whatever but clinton is worse than trump.
trump says stupid shit who will most likely never happen in the way he says it now but she kills everyone who's trying to expose stuff about her that is unbelievable and probably more evil and illegal than everything what trump ever did.
this dude is a business genius not a politician who learned to lie all his fucking life but he created more work and wealth than everything good what hillary did for the whole u.s.

she is the fucking antichrist but by choice and i swear her health problem will actually lead to a HEAD INJURY from which she will recover and then you guys will have a problem which is far more worse than merkel PLUS then merkel and hillary will work together..
that is the reason why merkel will not answer if she will try to get elected again..if hillary will be president then we will all go down

AYKM

Yeah, he forgot the four that matter

>old
>rich
>white
>man

She says she is against the tpp lmao