How does Bobby get so much pussy?

How does Bobby get so much pussy?

Laos are the Mexicans of Thailand. So are Cambodians, but Laos speak a language that sounds a lot like a redneck version of Thai, which leads to a lot of jokes among the Thai.

Anyway, if you're a chubby white loser, a Lao girl will love you long time even more enthusiastically than other Southeast Asians.

he pretends to give a fuck but really doesn't

He doesn't pander to the bitches like the beta orbiters, and he buries his cock deep

He's a main character in a sitcom.

He basically shows how easy white people have it.

Even if you're fat and retarded, you still get women.

Writers take care of their self-inserts

he's honest

>White people invent modern civilization
>Third World darkies don't understand why females would prefer to breed with them
We can destroy, but we can also build great things. Much more than I can say about the third world hordes.

That's not true at all
t. fat (but not retarded) white guy

Have you tried being yourself? Just approach any latina or Asian and ask if they want to go on a date with you.

You'd get a gf easily for being white.

Honestly I don't care much about it. It's not much of a pressing issue.

YOU didn't do shit other than post on an anime image board you LARPing faggot

actually I'm a founding father.

Don't see any nigger founding fathers hmm

You now remember the time when Bobby went to a white nationalist website and basically became Sam Hyde

George Washington was black

Hey homo, if the worthless orcs can lump my people all in as one for every bad thing a white has ever done, then I can do it for every good thing.
Chew on that watermelon.

YOU didn't build the pyramid. YOU sit around smoking weed all day

That's strange because I'm George Washington and I'm brown because the wood has progressed

Except no one actually does this. It's one or the the other, gaylord.

no fuckign way

That was a great episode.
I wonder if they'd stand by that today or go full SJW and take back their message. I'm glad KoTH ended.

"Traffic Jam"

>Bill and Dale drive Bobby to a downtown comedy club so he can try out his new material. As the black crowd listens, Bobby tries out his act, which draws its material from the White Nationalist website. The crowd quickly grows angered. Hank learns from Boomhauer of his son's whereabouts and drives to the comedy club. He rushes onstage to stop his son's act. Booda Sack comes to Bobby's rescue. He points out that although the boy's material is unfunny, it is protected by freedom of speech.

It was a different time

Remember when Hank estranged Bobby from the family for being blue pilled and complacent with white genocide for dating Connie?

I saw that on TV the other day. It's a really good episode

They're ugly as shit though. I do not know why, but I have seen a lot of cute thai girls, but only cute girls in lao are less than 14 years old. It's like they bear them with a brick in the face on the name of communism and equality.

>girls

I hate to break this to you user

You now realize Had it not been for Fox King of The Hill would've been more plot focused instead of episodic.

that woulda sucked

>tfw the last episodes of King of the Hill were out if order

lmao maybe white women

white "men" are not considered "men" by women of any race.

What is it with Mike Judge and interracial couples?

Though they're desired by all of them.
I'm not seeing your logic there.

Everyone does that, faggot.
Listen to any nigger anywhere.
"White people are this, white people are that"
Soon as white people do it to them it's
"Hey whitey, we're all individuals, it's racist to think like that."
Non-whites do nothing but generalize us all the time.
Who do you think you're fooling, nog?

Yeah, now post all the thousands of posts every day by Sup Forumstards talking about killing (insert flavor of the month scapegoat) people

Is this Sam Hyde?

>white people should feel guilty for slavery
You going to sit there with your fried chicken greased fingers and expect me to believe that nogs don't push that shit constantly?
All white people are guilty of slavery, by their average 85 IQ logic.
But all white people are expected to be individuals when it comes to pride in the accomplishments of their people.
Anything other than constant shame and capitulation is 'white supremacy' to the orcs.

No, because I'm not looking to play fair and balanced, you retard.
Do you think life really works by the little social rules you idiot liberals play by?
I couldn't give a shit less about offering a 'fair picture' for you.
You'd be an idiot to help your ideological enemies, ever.
Besides, I'm not a news agency, fag. That's not my job.

based scaryman poster

Key difference is "talking"
Those people are frequently referencing horrible acts they've committed against white people.
Justified though I'm sure, because some assholes on Sup Forums probably called them a nigger at some point.

>desired
lol no. they're not desired. they are basically used by women because they provide money for them. free women. they marry pathetic white "men", use their money, and fuck black guys with or husband's knowledge

Gay guy here

Black men are fucking ugly and disgusting

>Literally women do their utmost every weekend to land an employed foreigner
>"Whites have it easy"

Delusional darkie. Only a small, but vocal minority of any race want to fuck black men. The women that don't are disgusted by them

...and? are you a women? then shut the fuck up faggot?
lmao delusional white boi, still living in fantasy land.

">Literally women do their utmost every weekend to land an employed foreigner"

What the hell does this mean?

>but only cute girls in lao are less than 14 years old
thats what the fun is all about user

it was a different time

You do the same exact thing. You're exactly the same as them.

He has personality.

can't ching chong the zing zong

He's a main character in a cartoon.

>darkie
He's certainly white.

Do people watch this? There are so many better things like south park, Simpsons, family guy, futurama

>We
>mfw this was prpbably written by an American whose only European ancestry was a bunch of Moldavians
Bwahhahahaahahha.

>Listen to any nigger anywhere.
>haha let's claim black people are sub-human, but then use the fact they're being retarded to sink to their level
...? What kind of logic is that?

>...and? are you a women? then shut the fuck up faggot?
goddamn lmao u so gay

watch them all

what's wrong with Moldavians?

They're chill i guess, but they wouldn't exactly be what's at the centerpiece of creating European civilization.

Sorry if you're Moldovan. Just don't bully Rmanians alirght.

Idk, it's like that other one by judge, beavis and butthead, it's just weird and 90s, not likeable.

South East Asia (Cambodia/Myanmar/Laos) has the ugliest women (people?) on the planet, flatnosed gangling brown midgets that start looking 60 years old by the time they turn 15. Going there for pusy is the lowest level of desperation you can possibly sink to

I like Romanian

Jesus christ we can't even have a KOTH thread without cucks and leftists faggots throwing a fucking fit

Bobby could've had Luanne