Did he just threaten to assassinate shillary?

Did he just threaten to assassinate shillary?

What an idiot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you just let Muslims assassinate your moms anus?

What an idiot.

I think we're reaching "peak shill" right about... now.

No, he simply warned those opposing the 2nd amendment that the proponents of it would not take it lying down and that the ensuing conflict would tear the country apart

Chap. you fuckin' bloke, you fuckin, I swear on me mum, you need to check your filenames you fuckin' wankah. Fancy some fish n chips, eh?

We don't support Trump. Those extremists at ebaumsworld do.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

This man is reckless and dangerous!

He called for the MURDER of an opponant. There is no way we can have this lunatic running our country.

Thats why, after a lot of thinking, I've come to the conclusion that we must come together as an Anime Image Board: Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect, and vote for Democratic Party Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton!

Exacty

youtu.be/DLNFsl130_Y

Not very presidential or statesman like behavior tbqhwy

Where did he threaten anyone?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>by the way Trump was talking about negotiation with "deal" anyone that says he meant it as assassination you should be very wary of them as that is their first thought when it comes ot "business" bunch of sickos.

Same people that made up all the shit about Trump pedoing his daughter now some random made up girl and its not working.

REALLY shows you alot about them if you take into account "sargon's law"

>they are lying murderous pedophiles who hate america and want to see the USA fall.

dead shill thread is dead.

"Hey guys I called her Shillary, totally one of you."

This is how gullible the left is. They think this shit will work. No wonder they are sheep being led to slaughter.

No. He said "someone might ..." and trailed off. You can interpret that any way you like. Shillary supporters interpret it that way that he suggested killing her.

Fucking Shills Mang

Sage

Eighty percent of middle aged dads in the US have spoken about assassination of political candidates in private garage conversation with close friends
This only makes him more likeable to his niche voting group
If he's gonna win he's gonna need every goddamn angry dad to show up at the Sup Forumsls on voting day

Not an option. I zero confidence in her and would rather see Snowden as potus, with Assange in charge of intelligence.

Good thing hes running in the USA and not new zealand/finland then.

Where did he call for Clinton's murder?

In a speech yesterday in Pennsylvania.

"Maybe the second amendment people can do something about her."

>>>Did he just threaten to assassinate shillary?

>Trump calls for 2nd amendment supporters to do something about Hilary Clinton
>Somehow this is an assassination threat

I'm just glad you idiots don't have any voting presence in the US whatsoever. I'm almost shocked you guys aren't saying "Trump said this so he is actively giving Clinton gay AIDS right fucking now".

Obviously meant an armed revolt against a tyrant. He did mention about Hillary electing an official that benefits her case.

Why is Hillary the only person allowed to kill people?

>If Hillary wins, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know *wink*

Of course he's not suggesting that someone shoot Hillary Clinton! Don't put words in his mouth! The liberal media is deliberately misinterpreting him!

Here's the text. There's nothing in there that resembles a threat.

No, but Hillary threatened Obama
youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y

No, he didn't.

You can move a long now.

The problem lies in the fact that he's suggesting that the 2nd Amendment crowd "do something about" Hillary post-election.
I would not call this a realistic threat of assassination, but he's treading a very fine line here..

Are you suggesting that it's tyranny for a president to name a SCOTUS justice who falls in line with their political beliefs? Because that is normal.

This is how I understood it

There's no point to defend him, because he's going out of his way to burn his campaign.

> The problem lies in the fact that he's suggesting that the 2nd Amendment crowd "do something about" Hillary post-election.

Yeah, the pro-gun rights people can "do something" by appealing supreme court decisions and voting against her anti-second ammendment supreme court nominees.

You're falling for literal garbage in the media if you think that was "treading a very fine line".

Sure, silencing the media is definitely Hillary's political beliefs.

Trump actually has good hair.

Why did he do this?

No one is stupid enough to buy this, right? This will just lead to more people seeing the corruption of the media, right?

No, he just told people to follow the constitution.

> voting against her anti-second ammendment supreme court nominees.
Not sure if you're trolling here, but we don't vote on SCOTUS appointees.

While I'm not advocating violence against anybody, if somebody were to just, you know, walk up to Crooked Hillary and just shoot her in the face, it would solve a lot of problems. I'm just saying.

Who is that?

> saying "Shillary" to try and fit in

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

"The U.S. Constitution states that the President "shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Judges of the Supreme Court."

"In modern times, the confirmation process has attracted considerable attention from special-interest groups, many of which lobby senators to confirm or to reject a nominee, depending on whether the nominee's track record aligns with the group's views"

YOU are not who he was talking about HE EVEN SAID THAT.

"Nothing you can do, folks, although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is".

He was talking about lobby groups, people in the Senate etc.

> Not sure if you're trolling
You're not sure about anything. Check yourself before you talk bullshit.

>While I'm not advocating violence against anybody, if somebody were to just, you know, walk up to Crooked Hillary and just shoot her in the face, it would solve a lot of problems. I'm just saying.

hey you remainer cunt. You are the enemy. You want global government, you'll have to fight a real war to have it. Are you prepared to die for your stupid leftist dystopia ?

Q U O T E M I N E

He's suggesting they do something WITH the second amendment, i.e. using their right to own guns to do something about Hillary. That's a pretty obvious nod towards assassination.

It also doesn't matter whether YOU think that it wasn't a realistic nod towards violence against Hillary. Surely we can at least agree that whatever he meant, he didn't mean it earnestly. However, he has millions of voters who are prepared to do what he says. If there are people out there who think he's seriously advocating gun violence, then surely there are some full retards who are prepared to follow their emperor's call.

Why is everyone so salty?

Just having a laff

>He's suggesting they do something WITH the second amendment,

No, he isn't. He specifically said nothing YOU can do. Anyone could shoot Hillary, so he's not suggesting anyone get shot. He's suggesting that the second amendment people - who aren't YOU - could do something. I.e, the lobbygroups and the senators who support gun rights, who ARE NOT YOU.

You're just making up context "he's suggesting they do something with the second amendment". Just pulled out of your ass.

Trump saying pro 2nd amendment people might do something
Hillary having an actual trail of bodies following her through her and Bill's time in politics.