This is awful even in cape shit terms. I can't believe the standards have fallen this low

This is awful even in cape shit terms. I can't believe the standards have fallen this low

I can

Don't worry m8, it's just getting worse.

This is the America that both Democrat and Republican governments have created. Common Core. Patriot Act. Homeland Security. Both parties are equally to blame.

I actually didn't fall asleep during this like I did with The Avengers. Literally the only good thing I can say about a DC movie.

I liked it.
Also if you research it Gal Gadot is a real life superhero.
She served in the Israelian Army and fought ISIS when America was still supporting them

>(((Democrat)))
>(((Republican)))

common core was invented and propagated by Jews.
Patriot Act was pushed by Jewish lobbies

...and non jewish lobbies
and jews opposed the patriot act
and non jews opposed the patriot act

>I generalise when it helps my argument
Reddi reddi red red red

Israel has mandatory service

can you explain how this failed the precedent of standards or did you just want to start another flame war that will end with:
muh reddit
muh jews
muh pol
muh feminism

The best about this movie is to see anons raging about it on Sup Forums.
The movie is still nice, but not as fun as this.

the cgi was terrible too

I'm sorry WW was better than Homecoming, better luck next time

Worst capeshit movies in order (Suicide Squad in #1 spot)
>Suicide Squad
>Ant-Man
>Logan
>Wonder Woman
>Avengers Age of Ultron

Wonder Woman was shit, can't wait for the Honest Trailers on it.

/THREAD

>Logan
Opinion discarded

It was shit.

>honest trailers
>watches capeshit
>hated ww
3 of 3 on the reddit scale

>Ant-Man
>Logan
>Wonder Woman
>worse than AoU
Nice bait

t. kike

Yeah totally, Jews don't act like a collective in their best interest.
That shit just doesn't happen.
It's definitely not a cultural trait that they've held for centuries.
They don't look down on non-Jews and view them us all as their rightful slaves, no.
That shit's definitely not all over their religious texts, so don't bother checking.
Jews are harmless and people need to stop paying attention to them.
What about those evil whites?
Wow, they sure are awful.
They did all that terrible stuff the Jew-run education systems and media says they did. Man, it must all be true.
After all, Jews are harmless and are known the world over for being truthful.
Sure, they got expelled from over 100 countries in their history, but not because of any destructive cultural or religious behavior or anything.
No, every single one of those over 100 countries expelled them for no reason, every time.
They just hated those poor innocent Jews who didn't do anything to anyone, ever.
Completely harmless. I mean, just look how generous and loving they are to the Palestinians.
Wow, we Europeans could really learn a thing or two about such levels of generosity.

And? She is 10x braver than any amerishart ever. Let that sink in.

>actress killed muzzies for a living
>she's top qt too
>really good director
>story, concept and visuals made by the Kinomaster himself
You shouldn't be surprised WW is this good, it had zero chances of being bad from the get go

Yeah, that kike actor who played a comic book character is absolutely much more brave than all of the countless soldiers who fought and died in your Jew wars.
You got that right. Wow, you Jews really know how to ingratiate yourselves.
It's truly a mystery as to how nearly the entire world hates you.

>mfw female-lead DCEU superhero film beated all of MCUcks solo films, except Iron Man 3 (this one was kíno though) despite all mcucks blackmail effort.
Great.

Yes. Also as a matter of fact westies are so much pussies that not only there was no female battalion (not in WW1 or 2), but most men so pussyfied that suffers ptsd after visiting combat even for one day.

I love Gal

GotG2 was a worse offender in pretty much every way.

This. Homecoming is a lot of fun, but it suffers the same bad habit that pretty much all MCU films suffer from: it's afraid to let anything carry too much emotional weight. It's almost like a compulsion at this point - they feel the need to defuse practically any real emotion with some light-hearted joke. The only time it really rises above this is when Pete saves himself from the rubble. That said, they still nearly ruined it with Stark's totally unnecessary voice-over.