Elderly woman beaten and set on fire by DinduNuffins

>An 83-year-old Meriwether County woman is fighting for her life Monday night, as police narrow in on the suspects responsible for breaking into her home and lighting her on fire.

>Officials believe two to three men and one woman helped the victim, Dorothy Dow, and her family harvest blueberries on their property, and returned seeking to rob the family Thursday night before viciously attacking the 83-year-old woman who was home alone.

>The quiet community of Lone Oak, GA is still in shock after Dow was beaten and set on fire when intruders broke into her countryside home Thursday night.

>Officials believe it was at the hands of a group of people who had helped Dow and her family harvest blueberries on their property.

>Left for dead, Dow was able to call 911 and give deputies detailed descriptions, before medical staff at Grady Hospital in Atlanta induced Dow into a coma to ease the pain, Meriwether County Sheriff Chuck Smith says.

>Dow is in critical condition according to Sheriff Smith.

>Dow suffered two broken arms, lacerations to her face and head, broken fingers, and third degree burns from the back of her head down her back.

wtvm.com/story/32712726/meriwether-co-woman-85-remains-in-critical-condition-after-being-lit-on-fire

Other urls found in this thread:

wtvm.com/story/32723542/meriwether-co-officials-arrest-3-in-connection-to-elderly-womans-assault
youtube.com/watch?v=iexygbKVCBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Arrests have also been made related to an incident that occurred at the same location on Aug. 2 and 4

>Justin Pierce Grady, 38, of Grantville, GA was previously employed at the incident location. Grady will be charged with the offenses of Criminal attempt felony murder, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, armed robbery, arson first-degree, burglary first-degree, cruelty to a person who is 65 years or older and battery.
>Additionally, Grady will be charged with the separate incident that occurred at the incident location on Aug. 2 where the victim’s purse with contents turned up missing. Those charges will be first-degree conspiracy to commit a crime of burglary, conspiracy to commit a crime of financial transaction card theft and conspiracy to commit identity theft fraud when using/possessing identity information concerning a person.

>Cortavious Deshun Heard, 18 Grantville, GA and Hogansville, GA was also previously employed at the location. Heard is charged with the offenses of criminal attempt felony murder, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, armed robbery, arson 1st degree, burglary 1st degree, cruelty to a person who is 65 years or older and battery.
>Additionally, Heard will be charged with the separate incident that occurred at the incident location on Aug. 2. Those charges will include burglary 1st degree, financial transaction card theft and identity theft fraud when using/possessing identity information concerning a person.

savage..
absolutely savage. are they even human?

>Shanquavious Keontrell Cameron, 17, of Hogansville, GA has been charged with the offenses of Burglary 1st degree, financial transaction card theft, and identity theft fraud when using/possessing identity information concerning a person. Those charges are related to the separate incident that occurred at the incident location on Aug. 2.
>Cameron will also be charged with the offense of party to the crime related to the charges hereby listed; criminal attempt felony murder, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, armed robbery, arson 1st degree, burglary 1st degree, and cruelty to a person who is 65 years or older and battery

wtvm.com/story/32723542/meriwether-co-officials-arrest-3-in-connection-to-elderly-womans-assault

Additionally from what I've gathered, they beat the woman for close to if not over an hour before pouring lighter fluid all over her face and head and setting it on fire and leaving her to burn.
Managed to pull herself to a water bottle and put out the fire then call 911.

Police are still hunting down a female and potentially 2 to 3 more that were involved.

>Cortavious Deshun Heard

you couldn't make this shit up if you tried. God please ease this lady's pain.

Death sentence?

The sad truth is that this lady was alive and part of a society that inflicted violence and suffering on PoC throughout the south.

Sometimes the chickens come home to roost.

from the mugshots posted it seems they're more pissed they got caught then having done it.

While not exactly related the nearby city of LaGrange has also had some recent problems as well, one off the top of my head was 10+ blacks wondering into a guys yard and beating him and a neighbor, then threatening to beat em to death unless they gave em all their shit. Police were called and they all fled in different dirrections. 3 were caught.

For attending college after a long Sunday morning at church? Why are you so racist?

oh, I'm sorry, I must have missed something. So this woman was personally responsible for everything prior to the civil rights movement? Oh, whoopsie, I must have just misunderstood your post. You must have meant that that lady had done a personal wrongdoing to these fine upstanding youth. No? Ahh. I get it. These lads must have been alive during the civil rights movement, and they still held resentment for the white devil. No? I'm so sorry to inconvenience you, but what did you mean by this post?

KYS

People don't seem to understand Prison doesn't bother blacks, it's like a giant family reunion in side, they don't have a concious about killing a white person, they are barely above animals.

>he fell for the australian bait

40 years ago every one of them would be hanging from a magnolia, and rightly so. Nogs would avoid stepping on a white man's shadow after justice was served.

Now it's a local story forgotten after a couple days while we wait for another wild nigger atrocity.

>Shanquavious Keontrell Cameron

Fuck yeah, white fella.

We're coming for you, too!

>Koala Brothels

Naive whites hire niggers and think they're doing a good thing. All the nigs are doing is casing your home in preparation for the robbery to come.

Honestly surprised they didn't rape her too.

Niggers are demons. Don't let them in your house or on your property. They forfeit their life when they step over the line.

>Officials believe two to three men and one woman helped the victim, Dorothy Dow, and her family harvest blueberries on their property

NEVER RELAX. LEARN IT.

There's a time to kill

That time has come

83 y/o
Come on man, they aren't that depraved
>increasingly nervous

Tough old lady to survive that.

If it makes anyone feel better I can almost guarantee that these guys will be raped and/or murdered in prison. It won't take long for the inmates to learn what they are in for, 95% of convicts in any prison would support lynching these nogs, and about 10-15% of any given prison would be perfectly happy to carry out the task personally. This is the type of crime that puts you in a class with the pedos and sickos, and convicts who did normal crime (stealing, dealing, etc) love it when they find someone that they, as a convicted criminal, can pass judgement on the way that the rest of society judges them. Their day of reckoning will come, and it will probably be a 300lb block boss turbo-nigger with 20 bodies who misses his granny and can't fathom this level of cruelty that delivers it

We outnumber you 7 to 1

seriously this. I pity her, but never ever hire blacks

you can hire em to work for ya with yard work an shit but 1 thing you must always do is show em the goddamn dogs, the more, the bigger the better.

blacks are fucking terrified of large dogs

oh no its a semi frequent occurrence with black men attempting to rape old white women because day easy

Makes me feel good m8. I sure hope he coats the shiv in poo poo pee pee just to add the extra touch.

>are they even human
no

they are closely related species like chimpanzees, orangutans etc

>like if you are going to steal or rob, you at least do it where it is some profit, and weigh the risk.
>you do not go and attack and old woman who you picked blueberries from, to steal more blueberries
prolly raped her too

See paralells with this and the ones parted by ocean all the way down in south africa and rhodesia? Same shit. It's biological

I say she asked for it

You're trying way to hard Australia. An elderly woman being set on fire by a pack of niggers is objectively not funny.

This is so unbelievable. Blueberries? In Georgia?

once you go black, you never come back. rip

>be killed by someone mamed shanaquavious
I'd possess someone and then commit suicide tbqh

>harvest blueberries on their property
she was literally bringing back slavery. I bet she didn't even pay them 20 dollars/hour and let them keep the berries and provide meals

>Their day of reckoning will come, and it will probably be a 300lb block boss turbo-nigger with 20 bodies who misses his granny and can't fathom this level of cruelty that delivers it
Kek!
But for real though why does it seem that blacks only have respect for their grandparents? Have troubles with ma and pa all you want but you dont mess with granny or grandpa.
Or is this just some media representation?

100% of the time the grandparents raised the kids

The girls tend to start making babies at around age 14, and because a 14 year old girl has no ability to be a parent (and it goes without saying that the father is absent from the situation) the baby gets dumped on grandma and she ends up having to raise the child. Many blacks grow up with a grandparent as their primary guardian because their actual mother is ghetto trash and too busy smoking blunts to do basic shit like feed the baby.

SOUTH AFRICA
O
U
T
H

A
F
R
I
C
A

>2.0

Why can't white people remember the golden rule?

For fuck's sake, your life depends on it.

This is leaf tier shitposting cunt

My thought exactly, shits like this usually happened in South Africa. I am doubting my life decision for living in usa.

Makes sense in that context.
Reminded me of chatting with my black friend and he, surprise, surprise was raised without father.
One time I happened to blurt out word 'nigglet' and he was amused and told how his grandma used to use that word so I guess granny was big part of his life.
He was in trouble too for hitting his mom for which he needed to go check with shrink and what not.
Geez, this just ticks every stereotype.

No matter how many times Australia posts these, people still fall for it

>Cortavious Deshun Heard

surely a fine upstanding white citizen

how do they fill out the birth certificate with a straight face?

At least you still got your guns to protect yourselves, maybe if Donald Trump wins he will put an end to this shit

Here is a nice video of what life would be like without guns and weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=iexygbKVCBU

And absolutely no attention in the MSM.
Disgusting.

just hang them

bring back lynch mobs

Time to build bigger walls around your houses lads. Security gates and dogs are also necessary.

I'm not even memeing, it shocks me how lax security measures are in the rest of the world.

Many tell of the legend of Asmodeus, Ashtaroth, and Lucifer, but nary a mortal who walks among us hath been told of the tale of the worst demon of them all...Adrianandious Blackeyes.

They say he stands 12 feet tall, with 8 arms and 6 wings each more wicked than the last. He defiles virgins and violates order wherever he travels, corrupting even priests and saints alike with his heinous, diabolical black eyes.

None are safe. There's nary a beast, nor man, nor angel who can stand in the way of this mighty, wretched being.

hell if I know and sadly the blacks get more ridiculius with the names every generation

In the last couple of years my nieces and nephew have went to school with
>Limejello and Orangejello - twins
>LaTwinka LilStara
>Quayshaunthunderus
>Sha dayday

correct spelling on the twins names but best guess on the rest of em

Damn thats a tough mama, 83 and survived 3 niggers. Hope she will recover and seek vengeance

NIGGERS!

We are good in Australia at the moment, these kinds of crimes don't happen (well not as frequently and not a race hate crimes) I surely hope it doesn't happen.

But in America this seems to happen quite frequently and I believe more of this will come seeing as America is on the verge of a race war

If I was an American, I would be securing up my house, maybe an alarm system?

>survived 3 niggers
apparently theres still at least 1 loose that was actively involved with the crime.

provided they aren't complete gigga niggas (which is a 50/50 shot) they'll flee north, most likely to either Detroit, Chicago, or something along those lines.

Blacks have a good habit of fleeing to another section of the country if they know they're bound to get caught for shit they did.

>Limejello and Orangejello
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

And no one will hold the media responsible for filling these niggers heads with the idea that da white man deserves it

Just dindu my shit up

My mother used to teach inner city school special ED and had a student named "Female" pronounced Fem-ah-lee because her mother saw her sex on the birth certificate and though that was her name.

Also knew of another student named "Shithead" pronounced She-tod.

Filthy fucking niggers, targeting elderly people. Thank god we don't have niggers.

>Managed to pull herself to a water bottle and put out the fire then call 911.
What is this woman made of?

I've been told here by Americans that they'd kill [group of perpetrators] in the street if that happens.

Where are the news of that?

>with two broken arms

Going for the Gold in Shitposting?

>After being beaten for 2 hours

>Cortavious Deshun
>Shanquavious Keontrell
What the fuck America.

Why is Idris Elba raping the elderly? Is this for a film?

Roll senpai

>She hired blacks.
Now that you pointed this out, I suddenly feel less sorry for her.

>and convicts who did normal crime (stealing, dealing, etc) love it when they find someone that they, as a convicted criminal, can pass judgement on the way that the rest of society judges them.

That was a very good way to put that.

So there is no1 checking the names for children for things like this ? I mean in Finland there is some gov agency which approves the names so you can't give any1 a name like "shithead" or such

jej

Im not sure but the only time I've ever heard of a name getting declined was those composed of numbers and/or symbols.

Probably doesn't help that most blacks will fight tooth and nail and nigglet to name their babies the most unique and retarded name possible

Nope, you can name your kid whatever you want here.

Why do blacks always need to add torture during a robbery? And why are the worst offenses committed when a female is part of the gang? I feel like the male's are just operating on aggression and it's the sheboon who really wants to investigate extra cruelty.

Rollan high

Jamquous Washington. Nice.

Shanquavius? Niggers and they Nigger names...lol

rollin this my dude

Like the Adolf Hitler Campbell kid couple of years ago?

Knew it was niggers the moment they reported it on Channel 2.

Rollin

System thinks my post is spam

Rollerino

>media never mentions it was blacks
Why do these assholes always lie? if the truth is so bad why be in the business of supposedly telling it? Just tell the truth and people (especially the naive ones) can go on mistrusting blacks like they should

Shouldn't you be at the pub working on that liver failure you'll be having in 20 years from all that fosters you drink while wishing you lived in a country that was actually relevant?

except white american are still racist to this day, so every one of you deserve it

>blackeyes
It's too early to laugh this much

Around blacks, never relax? Or is there a new one?

Poor lady. This kinda stuff sounds like would happened in Brazil

Sure, I'll roll.

The paper kitten strikes again.

If the races were reversed this would be international headlines

Dylan Roof ring a bell? This is the exact kind of shit he was talking about in his manifesto. If a black does it against a white no one cares, as this story barely made the local news.