Would Sup Forums watch a documentary show about the life of trannies?

dilation: when the penis is inverted to make a sac that they call a vagina, the body thinks its an injury and tries to heal it closed.
So every day for the rest of their lives, a tranny with a fake vagina has to force it open with plastic dilators (they look like dildos) to keep it from healing shut because its an OPEN WOUND
Eventually the open wound should stop bleeding during dilation after the inside pocket lining heals, but they can't just stop dilating or it would heal shut.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubme/883995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha

I had no idea how bad things really were. That was disgusting to read.

That must be extremely painful.

Yeah it must be.

that's just sad

F-For you?

Some gay guys like myself see trannies as disgusting.

Why would you mutliate your body to look like some monster? The male body is literally perfection.

regretting having your penis removed is a fate worse than death desu

Mutilating people instead of getting them the psychiatric help that they need leads to depression? Who knew!?

lot of transphobes in this thread (cringing rn)

that mad me really sad to read, and I hope its not true.

>really high suicide rates for those after transition
>I'll to it any way lol fuck the fascists lol

Can't wait for the obituary.

Of course, it's true.
>Well, i'm going to cut my dick and make a pussy with it, what could go wrong?

Don't be too sad, the guy was already a clusterfuck before the mutilation. The idiot asked for it.

Nope the only response to trannies is to completely ignore them and let the path of self destruction do its thing.

This, i'm not gay but it's always been my general feeling towards trannies ie "why don't you just come to terms with yourself and be good looking gay man" rather than some chemical abusing night of the living dead in a skirt n heels looking thing.

People really seem to be getting these operations with the mindset of Mr Garrison in that south park episode.

Its NOT a Vagina, just like all the make-up, all the hormones and all those implants it will not make you a woman, just more of a freak.

What this got to do with television

Who knew human biology was so transphobic. I mean, you'd think all those cells trying to take away her new vagina would have gotten with the program by now.

>he hasn't watched the Jazz Jennings show

>One doc says something like "the puberty blockers are amazing, revolutionary, but the problem is they don't leave much material to work with down there" (by the way, poor Jazz, how mortifying to have your private doc appointment on TV). The second doctor is blunter and says "because of the blockers I can't do the surgery- I can't do the surgery you want".

here is the main confusion with trannies. they, and many other people think it's,

>i was a woman born in a mans body

when in reality it's,

>i want to be a woman

which honestly is not the worst thing in the world. i want to be 7' tall and have wolverine powers. Life doesn't give you everything you want, just come to terms with the cards you were dealt and make the best out of it like the rest of us. I think beyond minor plastic surgery for a fucked up broken nose or unless you got in some major car accident, leave your fucking body alone. It just doesn't end well. "i wish i was a woman" well, too fucking bad. there are a lot of good things about being a man, and they should get to know those things, because they won't ever be a woman, not ever. Reality, it used to be common sense that everyone needs to come to terms with reality, where did that go?

I have a lot of sympathy with transgender people. You have a body that doesn't feel like it belongs to you and the only way to change it is through painful surgery that might very well leave you worse than before. I hope in the future there are gonna be less dangerous and less painful means for them to transition.

Or they could go into therapy and get cured without all that mutilation

wtf

did people not learn from lobotomies that this may perhaps not be such a good idea?

the guy that invented the sex change stopped doing it because most of his patients found life worse post-op

If you could cure gender dysphoria through therapy sessions people wouldn't go through hormone treatment and reassignment surgery in the first place.

I think most of them more have a fetish for it rather than actually wanting to be a girl. You can tell by the way they dress. Next to no trannies actually dress like normal women, they all wear incredibly girly skirts, socks, bows and shit. It's that look that they have a thing for, not the actual gender

do you have sympathy for people who cut themselves or pedos too?

Licking up and kicking down

exactly
I want my eyes to be slightly further apart, my cheekbones to be higher and my jaw to be sharper. It isn't and I have to deal with being a 6.5/10 at best.

I feel bad for them in the same way I feel bad for anyone with dysphoria problems, like guys who think their arm doesn't belong to them and are obsessed with cutting it off.

They're genuinely mentally ill.

There is a drug that when tested effectively abated all transgender desires. Stopping taking the drug made the symptoms return. Its incredibly hard to find the article through search engines without knowing the name because "transgender cure drug" and its various iterations returns hits for actually getting SRS. the drug starts with a P

>people who cut themselves

Sure, not like they do it for the fun of it. They have an extremely unheatlhy and painful compulsion, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

>pedos

If they don't actually molest children and realize that their urges are extremely unhealthy, yes, I do. Gotta be terrible to know you can't ever act on your sexuality without abusing an innocent person. I don't blame people for something they never had a choice about.

I think a major problem is people treating it as normal, this way they don't think they need therapy.

They're actually guys.

kek that ledit post

He's a big guy*

*used to be before he cut his dick off

>The male body is literally perfection.
Gentle reminder that admiring the male physique, especially when the man in question has nice aesthetics, is not homosexual in the slightest.

There's got to be a better way

>now all i do is dilate, eat, sleep and cry
wow he really did turn into a woman

That is so fucking disgusting.

It kinda is. I mean, I can acknowledge that, say, Brad Pitt or George Clooney look good the way I acknowledge that a nice sports car looks good but I wouldn't speak of perfection and admiration the way I would about a woman. I think men, even at their best looking, are too rough and blunt. The best looking men are those who are decidedly effeminate. Prince, David Bowie and so 9n.

Kek

You think a therapist like that could make a living in the current social climate?

Every effort of his would be constantly undermined by the media.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubme/883995

>OUTCOME:
>There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of both cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then.

mentally ill freaks BTFO

Many Hollywood actresses are like this. Or they got tiny baby dicks, that they have to tape down when filming.