What does Sup Forums think of this show?

What does Sup Forums think of this show?

tiny titty slutty dead wife and the guy from The wire is the best part.
gypsy odin is overrated
too much disgusting sjw bullshit, escpecially that djinn scene

too many niggers

>Bryan Fuller
it's going to get cancelled

Is there Bank robbery scene? Did they make it look cool?

al swearengin sat outside making people sign deposit slips and takibg there money while moonshadow sat around and looked constipated like he always does

Literally Once Upon a Time with worse writing, acting and direction. And more niggers.

Why does it have to be so fucking weird all the time?

>escpecially that djinn scene

jesus christ i cant wait until the gratuitous sex scenes thing dies off. it's bad enough when it involves people you're actually attracted to but throw in a couple of sweaty brown dudes and it's just next level cringe.

showing tittys and dicks is just a lame way to pad the runtime instead of, you know, furthering the fucking plot

>MUH TEENAGE EDGY GAIMAN STYLE

That's not gonna be enough this time. There's a guy who cums fire into his client's asshole and a some crazy bitch who lights candles and eats people through her vagina.
And there's also the one punch gf who cuts people in half. And she's also a zombie.

>teenage fanfiction writing
>70% filler
>inconsistent sense of style

2/10

boring as fuck desu

I enjoyed it despite them shoehorning the EVIL WHITE MAN into the coming to america scenes.

Watched it on-demand so I could fast-forward through the gay scene.

Ian McShane is great.

I go out my way to avoid anything reddit. So I hard passed on this.

lol so random

but user, you're missing out on all the brown guy butt sex!

>EVIL WHITE MAN

>tfw that scene didn't end with Anansi saying "now i'm off to deal with those traitorous niggas who sold yo ass to whitie"

I loved the book but I really am put off wanting to watch the show due to all the SJW shit everyone says is in it.

If you like this "show" you need to GO THE FUCK BACK TO TUMBLR

Gay genie SJW SHIT
Feminist SHIT
Racemixing SHIT
FUCKING downplaying the Supremacy of Christ

Marxical cultural Cuckism at its finest

It's mostly the wizard homo buttsex 5 minutes scene.
The rest is just so fucking weird for no reason.

I read the book and im 3 episodes in and they sure changed a lot of shit for no reason

What is the story supposed to be about?

General story is the same so far, just some scenes and details are pulled out of an ass

I like this show.

The woman eating people with her pussy, the fuck is up with that shit?

Where
Is
The
God
Of
Poop
??

Emily Browning ruins it. She's ugly and she can't act.

didn't read the book, but what do you think?

PUSSY = POWER

I hope it goes on for at least 4 more seasons and constantly introduces more God's, like Hindu God's, buhhdas, Polynesian God's, chinese deities

She doesn't look all that powerful. She lives in some kind of cave and fuck people for food.