Why green ears?

Why green ears?

Because blue ears would just be silly.

kroimlyaeargymkryl

Because he painted a thing and got green paint on his face

What a disappointment it was when they revealed this. They ruined the serie with this stupid finale. It looks like they didn't even know where they were going and rushed the plot at the end. That was so stupid.

you son of a...

I mean, what were you expecting? For Rust to fight a literally Eldritch beast? They discovered an elite death cult, and the best they could do was kill on of their minor enforcers.

god

well, yes

Sun of a beach, midgetman. A beautiful beach a sun of are we.

>They discovered an elite death cult, and the best they could do was kill on of their minor enforcers.

If it ultimately led to nothing, why did they even go down that road. They guy being a serial killer acting out with 2 or 3 buddies with some religious pagan rituals is crazy enough.

But oh no, there has to be some sort of global Rothschild cult, whose motives vague as fuck and gets completely dropped at the end.

I liked the series though, but it definetely had some writing issues.

yeah, the last 2 or 3 episodes were kind of disappointing

also what the fuck was that scene with the sniper pal

By stopping the "green man" in the forest from continually killing/sacrificing children, Rust & Marty stopped or at least delayed the cult's "offering" in order for some larger evil to come through into our world. That's the portal that Rust saw as they fought. I thought it was a great ending, but a little far out. There are no real cults of elites trying to open portals...

nAH rush was shooting at god

>also what the fuck was that scene with the sniper pal

When he threatened that fat former police guy on his yacht? What's your issue with that scene?

The whole thing is explained in the end with the night sky and stars - although there is great evil in the world, they made a difference in the world, even if a small one. You probably expected some massive "Yeah! We took down the whole group!" ending but that's not what the show was going for and it's too childish given the tone.

>You probably expected some massive "Yeah! We took down the whole group!" ending but that's not what the show was going for and it's too childish given the tone.

Nope, you are strawmanning. I would have preferred if they left the cult out altogether.
If you read my post I only criticized how half assed, clichee and construed the introduction of the cult actually was. It never went beyond the mere conceptualization phase and the writers didn't seem to know what it really was so they just threw a couple of conflicting ideas on it, without ever making the concept believeable. And then it all deflates like a fart without ever really showing one higher up or at least middleman cult member.
If they really wanted to go down this road (which is a mistake in itself per se imo), they should have gone full kill list.

Me. Me? Me? I? I-I-I'm so fucking important! I'm so fucking important!

>30 years later they remember a green shackle from bumfuck nowhere and then remember a green paint guy from other place bumfuck nowhere and connect these two "dots"

True Det S1 was just as shit as S2.
Pizza = hack shit.

Don't be silly. They could at least give it a better conflict instead of just the detectives chasing a fat retard. No need to involve supernatural stuff, that's what redditors wanted anyway.

>But oh no, there has to be some sort of global Rothschild cult

It wasn't global, it was a local cult restricted to Louisiana and mostly comprised of the Tuttle family.

They were "true" "detectives" lmao

I don't care if it's right but the story of two detectives who chance upon the fringes of an actual death cult with some supernatural connection makes a good story and the execution of the story was mostly brilliant and better than the majority of TV out there.