Tfw pro-abo housemate

>tfw pro-abo housemate

how can i redpill her? last night she literally said she feels inter-generational trauma from her great-great-great-great grandmother being a part of the stolen generation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also she kept talking about the stolen generation being ''''genocide''''

Literally take her to see the abos.

Seduce her.

Stay the fuck away from her, girls that crazy are dangerous

i actually did a couple of weeks ago, she gave me head but now its even more fucked. last night she was almost crying hearing me say that abos need to take responsibility for their actions instead of just blaming it on colonialism and white men

Introduce her to the bikie boys
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

Spend a couple months in Northern Territory with her.

I can't go a hundred meters without seeing;
>abos fighting
>abos shitting and pissing in the middle of the fucking road or public (Indian Tier)
>abos sleeping on the road
>abos begging you for money
>abos calling you a white cunt
If you're not racist in Northern Territory, you're clearly a foreigner. Spend a month or more, and you'll understand.

dude she's got like a lefty force field on her and i tried to tell her about that she would just say 'but muh stolen generation'

She doesn't know about her ancestry then. Bring up their history of child cannibalism and mutilation against women in order to make wacky potions out of their destroyed wombs to try and make disgusting abo elders healthy again. Also talk about their ritualistic group child rape that involved their siblings to "toughen them up" or some stupid barbaric shit like that.

Most of all be subtle, I mean coming across completely unbiased and telling the facts is probably going to be enough cause for her to shut down and ignore everything you say because it's "racist" but don't push it even further.

>84803206
Melbourne confirmed

>she gave me head

No, no no. You have to blow *her* mind, before you can fix it.

A woman that squirms with orgasm on your cock will accept almost anything you say as hwer own.

Crikey, why the fuck do you have abo housemates??

move immediately, there really is no redpilling people who are under a certain IQ

yeah bro i finger her till im pretty sure she came but i wasnt game to stick it in. i may be dumb but im not that dumb

Just go for a drive up to the territory, just about anywhere will do.

Trade her for some sniff and gain acceptance in the Boong community of your choice then slowly work yourself in as there leader.

>her

lost cause

tenks wite fulla

Lefty's don't exist in the NT.
>drive up to the NT
>stop in Alice Springs
>tell her to go out and buy something at a gas station
>drive off without her
>watch her get red pilled by abo hordes

Ugly?

i dont live anywhere near any real abo areas, i guess thats why shes so gullible to all the pro-abo shit they teach at uni.

>that many greats

I got that second gen shit, but other than the nose which is barely noticeable you wouldn't know my father was taken away from his mother.

are you a respectable person?

i swear these lefties are just pure patronising ay like they just believe abos cant do anything because they're so oppressed

in all honestly i grew up in a rural area and had fuckloads of abo mates (and enemies too) and the only thing that was holding those blokes back was their own communities

but you cant say that because its stereotyping

These things are worse than or niggers.
They cannot be human.

Abo aesthetics are incredibly recessive, thankfully.

God bless those dirty cunts who could put up with the smell.

look t bh mate abos really do have the potential to be constructive members of society, they just get brought down by 1) their own culture and 2) the culture of 'abos can do no wrong'

when those blokes actually get into a good job they are just as good as anyone else. its just not often that happens

Tell her about all the white kids that were taken from their parents around that time- many of them because their mother died in childbirth and single fathers weren't trusted.

make her read this, it will surely cure her of all delusions

Australia is fucked from the beginning.

Melbournization of the country has already begun.

Simply tell her the facts. Keep red-pilling her until she runs out of comebacks. Also tell her her "Inter-generational trauma" thing is bullshit

you don't stick your dick in stupid