Brad is shit now though

unironically spoony

retard

>Jessu became a tranny boy

feels bad

>Two livestream
Wow 2017 year of the spoony right guys?
He mad

She always looked awful except that one time she dressed up as a maid with a bow.
>Can't find the gif anywhere now

Brad Jones just seems like a legit bro, since spoony doesn't even make content anymore he's the only one even worth watching

>Cuckold
>Did coke
>Bro
Haha

yeah it's almost like he's a person with flaws

Is it what?

>Made a video about his failed suicide to built his ex-gf
>Flawed

Brad or Doug best
Todd in the shadows is the worst

>Doug
>Best

diamanda hagan is worst

what does spoony even do nowadays? he's clearly given up anything related to internet reviewing and he doesn't seem to have a job of any sort and is not likely to get one at this point. surely he can't be getting by on his ever meager and ever-dwindling patreon account

Saw her stuff years back she reviewed that old French chicks movie
Was ok then. Don't know anything about her though, LK apparently hates her.
What do you think of Obscure Lupa.

never watched her, too boring

You can live off 770 a month. It's basically poverty though.

I mean her personality?

>770
Yeah he isn't getting that much now

with a mortgage to pay and a gf who doesn't have a job either?

People like these deserve sales positions at Radio Shack, they don't deserve to be film critics.
The problem is too many Radio Shack employees want someone on youtube regurgitating their opinions on movies.

looking at this photo I can only just say one thing: white people are fucking disgusting...

he's at $641 now

>Update
$641 now.

Maybe he has something saved up in his bank account or maybe she has money. I think they might be renting too.

Put your trip back on krager

Calling them film critics at all is laughable. Critics don't give a play by play style commentary of a movie sprinkled with jokes

They explain why things in the movie dont/dowork along that commentary and said jokes

pleb taste

He's paying the mortgage from his old Patreon money
>Film critics
Nig detected
JUST
Who else other than Brad is watchable?

>checking spoony's twitter feed

christ alive. its like something a 12yo with ADD would write

>He has to hold that mashables award somehow

I'm subbed to Lindsay Ellis.
I think her content is thoughtful.

Fite me.

I'd rather abort you.

His twitter alludes to him having a job, no details other than he claims that a network admins password was null characters.

Brad is a cuck?
sounds juicy. give me the gossip pls

She could be a transvestite murdering baby rapist but that wouldn't make what she's talking about wrong, would it?

You don't have to like somebody to agree with their thought processes.

Why don't you put your name on if you're going to talk shit Stalker Brad you fat fucking irl janitor and literal cuck for Brad's kike ex that you buy PF Chang's gift cards for showing you her fat disgusting body while she fucks a nigger and you jerk your microdick to her.

This is bait right?
Her face is melting and her videos are just boasting about how liberal she is. Ben though she's some dumb girl from the middle of fucksville>Tweets literally every 10 minutes
>Has a job
Impossible also proof?Jake fucked a girl he was going out with look up 'amaazingraynbow' she has a YouTube channel. She made a video on it years ago but it got heavily disliked so she took it down.
Also Jake tried to get crowdfunding for a show after Brad unfriended him and Jake didn't make a single cent he's probably back to blue collar work
>autism
Classic

When I get older, Losing my subs,
Many years from now,
Will you still be watching my reviews online?
Website traffic on the decline.

what the fuck is the blue haired hamplanet wearing

Some anime thing.

THICC spandex

He's not a cuck, he's the opposite of a cuck. Brad's one ex wanted to cuck him and he told her to hit the bricks. He's with a legit 10 now, he won and Jake lost. Jake got fired from his pizza delivery job for stealing and is e begging for shekels to raise that sluts first kid and some other dude's kid and posted pics on Facebook of a bunch of dudes getting ready to gangbang that whore. Disgusting.

unironically enjoy Seven Dollar Sanchez

Braphog
>Kicks her out after being cuckolded
>Not a cuck
Nice logic brad

You keep posting the same made up shit in these threads and you're fucking pathetic. How many gift cards and menorahs did you buy Kelly this week you fat ugly pussy?

>after

Wrong again you fucking retard. Also someone cheating on a person doesn't make the other person a cuck you fucking moron, if it did like 90 percent of the people in the world would be cucks. You are literally fucking retarded and you should fucking kill yourself.

>Wow 2017 year of the spoony right guys?

It's starting slow. He's getting his house in order. But it'll end strong.

Not anymore

>I think they might be renting too.

No, they own and have to pay a mortgage.

post current pink hair or get out
Also, she's still average.

the only person that ever mattered, remain stable and has been prior to his "fame" was Benzaie. He's good, he's nice. No one could prove otherwise.

>4 more months and it will have been one year since Spoony posted a video

There is literally no more pathetic poster on all of Sup Forums than Stalker Brad. Brad must have ran over his dog or something.

right because the video raynbow put up totally didn't detail it. Nice fan blindness days
How will it end?
She's thinner now
>Still average
>Tfw no kind marzgurl gf to play Vidya with and RP bizarre anime fetishes with

He's French though. He's automatically garbage.

This. Post his pic I need a good laugh.

>french
One of the reasons he's actually good. Because he's not from the US or UK.

>Puts out all his relationship, suicides drug use, friendships info, a pic of his own dick and film featuring his wife's bare tits
>Stalking

Holy shit, is that it?
Guess the this is how you don't play alien isolation really got to him.

>the video the cheating lying whore made to defend herself wasn't fiction

You legitimately are retarded. Jesus Christ, no wonder the only job you can get is part time janitor you fucking idiot.

Animenigger don't post when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about you newfaggot. Stalker Brad was his name on here, he was a namefag.

He was either very depressed or shifting on people in streams it was the last straw
>Janitor
Haha good one Brad

If you believed her video you are the cuck my man. Is that you Jake? You got a job yet?

All the info in that post was true. Brad puts out his personal life to be judged and I judge it.
Deal.

>Brad

Haha good one fat janitor ecuck.

>pleb taste
How? Doug, skits aside can still put out okay videos when everyone else has gone JUST tier and Brad has good sense of humor
Todd is the worst because he just picks pop songs and says "Holy shit those lyrics are dum, like seriously stoopid" for every video, it's boring

It was also wrong you dummy no one said they were stalking anyone, it was the guy's name, how are you not understanding this?

t.bradfags
You liked Jesus bro too you degenerates?

Redpill on lindsay

T. Fatnitor ecuck

You like giving Brad's fat kike ex money while she cucks you with a nigger, faggot?

Why is there a sudden increase in trannies in the US gaming scene?

Because videogames are enjoyed by mentally ill people.

Contrapuntal does politics. Hbomb talks casual shit, Lindsay never touched Vidya in her life. The guy with a beard distributed CP. But to answer your Questions, freaks overtook mainstream Vidya community because nerds are all pushovers. This is why Changsha play stuff like Hyperdimension Neptunia now.

>gets accosted by spoony on twitter
>starts morphing into him

what

>The guy with a beard distributed CP.

What the fuck!?

He's so ugly.

>He

Why is society promoting mental illness

>Spoony next to JO
LEL

why is colin mochries mentally ill transgender son in this?

You enabled it by ignoring and doing nothing about it when it was still in its infancy and a behavior like that was being frowned upon and made fun of.

because people in the west live incredibly shallow, hedonistic lives so to reassure themselves that they are good people they latch onto things that on the surface level look moral and righteous. the surface level is what is important though, because spending 5 minutes critically thinking about what you are saying is secondary to convincing yourself you are a good person

She doesn't have pink hair anymore

I wonder what her asshole tastes like.

W-who is this?

spoony

>guy with a beard distributed CP.

Uh, what?

>in the West

Fuck off third world nigger you have degenerate homos and trannies too they just have to hide because you have no freedom.

All their signatures are so awful.

thanks for proving my point with your asinine, retarded and surface level reply