So tolerant and progressive

So tolerant and progressive

I hate leftists and liberals. They are truly sub human.

>Implying Sup Forums wouldn't be laughing hysterically over Elizabeth Warren's kid getting killed

what the fuck is wrong with people

all of these people are going to burn in the fire, right?

Bad things never happen to bad people

What a cunt

We err... never really advertised as tolerant and progressive

There's a difference between being fucked up on Sup Forums and trying to sound like a wounded liberal smug bastatd on facebook

>twatter post
the opinions of literal nobodies are not news or politics

consider suicide

ban high capacity water slides.

we dont claim to be tolerant

This

Both are horrible, but stop being hypocrites, lads

My english is not perfect, but what is the connection between the waterslide accident and homosexuality?

Simply put, "Liberals" hate anyone who disagrees with them. Unlike normal people, Liberals are irrational animals dominated by emotion and devoid of logic or critical reasoning skills. They don't have the capacity to "agree to disagree" and remain compassionately civil when confronted with ideas alternative or contradictory to their dogmatic worldview. (We need only look to their mockery of, and opposition to, the 1st Amendment principle of Free Speech itself for ample proof.) If you disagree with their ideology in any way, they judge you to be not only wrong but react to you emotionally as an enemy to be defeated, and they hate their enemies, and apparently their children, with a violent passion.

He's saying that the lawmaker deserved to have his own kid killed so that he'd learn homo's and stoner's suffering feels like

Doesn't really makes sense, but that's libs for ya

>My child died horribly. I'm pro gay now

Pretty sound logic senpai

the boy that died was the son of a legislator that didn't suck dick enough

No the difference is, Sup Forums and the right would have either been quiet or they would have blatantly said "serves him right".

These lefty shitheads type a pretentious facebook message, mentiong muh gays and muh cannabis.

>Im glad the homophobe´s son is dead

See, I just trimmed down that entire fucking fb post.

Mental gymnastics

ffs the zika can't spread fast enough

I like Hare Krishna food man. Best vegetarian ever.

take your dildo out of your ass and leave Sup Forums.
your reference it's ignorant

Thanks, that's totally fucked up

>it's fucking real

Holy shit

Kansasfag here. The kid should've never been on the water slide in the first place. Schlitterbahn is the shit, but they have weight requirements for a reason. That being said, fuck that Lawrencefag

>Warren's son gets killed
>praise kek

>this guy's son gets killed
>maybe this will cause him to be more sensitive about some unrelated issues

It's not just a case of laughing at someone's misfortune, this faggot can't comprehend that you can be on the opposite side of a political argument and still have the normal range of emotions.

oh you mean bane?

i just want to see this guy packed into an oven

is this the liberal godfather?

Sup Forums takes pride in being a massive inferno of hate and vitriol.

Virtue Signalling however, is a great sin even we aren't guilty of.

What the fuck does a water slide have to do with being gay??!?
Are gay people really bitchier edgelords that they misuse the death of a child to bitch about being gay?
Fucking kill them all.

Ironically, the kid's dad was trying to make it harder to sue amusement parks.

(You)

Fags like watersports

What else should I tell him?

He's probably one of those white guilt fags that won't have kids because they'll be white.

I wouldn't

Tell him he should stop dying his hair it looks so unrealistic.

they made hypocrisy acceptable in society,

Blood for the blood god

and?
we don't pretend that we have the moral high ground or to be "progressive" and "inclusive"

Can we please talk about how that kids head got ripped off like a champagne cork instead, please?

This.

thanks fren

Does he get notifications if I share his pictures?

I hope he does

Yeah but I would do it on pol, not in the open air for everyone to see how awful I am while labeling myself as the mandatory progress of humanity.

Slippery Slope Fallacy

oh bloody hell. that did it for me.im out. this thread broke me.

>A Fucking bird
>From a fucking leaf

10/10

tits for that

Took me a minute

((((((((((You)))))))))

Conservatives, on the other hand, stick things up their ass for pleasure.