It's a Spider-Man's villain learns Spider-Man's secret identity episode

>It's a Spider-Man's villain learns Spider-Man's secret identity episode

For fuck sake! The only villains that know Spider-Man's secret identity are Green Goblin, Venom and the Jackal! Nobody else! The worst thing of all the Spider-Man's films is that all villains, at the end of the film know who he is in civilian identity, WHEN HE IS THE HERO, AFTER BATMAN, THAT TRIES HARDER TO PROTECT HIS SECRET IDENTITY!!!!

Setiously, that shit is just too stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RD7NdEfi_p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is what autism looks like

so how much does romance even play a role in that movie?
is Peter generally interested in the two girls or are the girls the once with the affection?
do they kiss or even date in the end?

that was so fucking lame.
starting with
>muh enemy is my gf's DAD!!!!
>upon some coincidences, he learns for sure muh secret identity!!

"All villains know who he is"

Except Vulture refused to disclose his identity to anyone out of a sense of honour or wanting personal revenge...

Scorpion, Shocker II, Tinkerer, none of the set up or established villains know Peter Parker is Spidey.

And the one that does won't share the secret sooooooooo....

not him

romance plays a significant role

Peter is infatuated with Liz Asks her to the dance and she agrees to go with him
Michelle a.k.a. MJ likes teasing Peter and annoying him

Vulture is the father of Liz

Vulture finds out Peter is Spider-man while driving Liz and Peter to the dance

Peter leaves Liz all alone at the dance to stop her father

Peter does NOT get the girl at the end. She moves to Oregon after her father goes to prison

>Michelle a.k.a. MJ likes teasing Peter and annoying him
how? in what way

In comics there were times when sinister six and others knew about his identity, both in 616 and Ultimate.
In Ultimate this even lead to his death.
Also, in 616 there was whole civil war shit after which everyone in the world knew his real identity and he only fixed this with literal magic help from Strange.

By all villains i meant Dock Ock in Spider-man 2, Sandman in Spider-man 3, Lizard in ASM, and even half of New York by the end of Raimi trilogy

She has a clear crush on him, stalks him and teases him at every opporunity.
So, Peter has crush on a nigger while another nigger has a crush on him.

A S S
S S A
S A S

>DCuck pretends to be a pedantic Marvel fan so he can pretend to have a legitimate grievance

She is a classic tsundere.

I know that, but he unmasked himself in the comics civil war, not in the movies, and the only villains that know his identity on a regular basis are the Osborns, Jackal and Venom

She mocks him and talks down to him in a somewhat friendly way. Its like she does it because she's a loner and MAYBE she likes Peter.

sounds pretty bitchy
how does he react to it

youtube.com/watch?v=RD7NdEfi_p8

Imagine Agent Venom with this new spic Flash.

he doesn't really care. his focus is on getting stark's approval and banging Liz

Do they bring up the terrible implications of Tony giving him the tech? At least when Parker makes his own stuff, how ever improbable it is, it's his fault that he's getting into trouble. Do they address the fact that the guy that's tried to destroy the world several times already is providing military equipment to high schoolers and encouraging them to get involved in superhero shit?

Oh great, privatizing world peace with an army of child soldiers, thanks Tony.

Nope.

No one cares, but I hope that Peter will keep changing suits in new movies.

Peter doesn't know how to use all the shit in his suit when he disables some kindergarten program. He and his friend hacks through it and now he has a 900 different kinds of webs ranging from taser webs to gernade webs.

This will happen every movie, I wouldn't be surprised if he uses the Avengers suit in infinity war

They need new merch and having spidey change suit every movie is a good way to do this

was I the only one rooting for Vulture over Spidey?

Found the nigger.

So when white people steal federal equipment it's alright but when black people still food it's wrong?

The Spidey suit at the end of Homecoming will be in Infinity War most likely. In Avengers 4 we'll probably get a full on Iron Spider suit.

Yes, its called white privilege. Get over it.

no