clyp.it/lzbnnd31
thesearchforthezone.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope Audrey never comes back

WOW SKY'S A MESS!

Remember red shoes=Judy (Garland)

new shoes

Stop calling people LYNCHED

FROSTED = Exposition Dumps, Focused Plot Threads, Lore Expanding, Bigger Picture
LYNCHED = Surrealism, Indifference to Plot and Pacing, Imagery, Mood, Visual Storytelling

Parts 1, 2, 3, 6 and 8 = LYNCHINGS
Parts 4, 5, 7 and 9 = FROSTINGS

KNOW. THE. DIFFERENCE

Based anti Audrey poster.

Shelly is best girl

So... What happened in season 2?

>Hudson Mohawke shows up out of nowhere
>We want Adult Swim's audience

She's a degenerate.

>senile lynch playing senile lynch
>MUH STRONK MANSPREADING WOMAN
>cringe scene outside morgue

Damn this is really reminding me of another movie where a guy loses his memory...

>"THESE SHOES!"
youtube.com/watch?v=LtesEeqRsy4

johnny

What's the deal with people who star in Lynch films seem to end up on the bad side of the law? It's as if Lynch knows who to cast cos he can see how well they fit in his dark universe style of production

It was ecstasy, the media got it out of hands

youtube.com/watch?v=BNc7R1ics98

I had a dream I met Michael J Anderson the other night.

I was talking with Lynch in public and Michael was there and I was going to walk over to talk to him and Lynch said to me
>"YOU WERE NOT THINKING OF SPEAKING TO THAT GUY!?"

Reminder that Jerry is being controlled to wander the woods for something related to Hawk and Bobby going to the lodge.

webm requests anyone? time frames help

Well Michael was wondering about in my dream. What does that mean

Lucy eating her burger

Was anyone else watching the Matthew Lillard scene, hearing him talk about scuba and thinking this was a way to get him to say "scoob"?

I don't think people wrote down 9/20 like some people are saying. If you notice in the circle, there's a line going down. I think he just fucked up the 9 because he was blubbering. Also, I'm pretty sure he says "9/29"

WOAH

>I want to scooby dive

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Yes, I think everyone thought the same. Scooby dooba dive and all. Zoinks.

What's the ending song fuck help me.

Why is Lucy so fucking annoying?

Diane smokes American Spirit Yellow
Lynch used to smoke these, but I think he moved onto Blue

Who's the "LYNCHED" of music?
youtube.com/watch?v=zugbZQYXZqM

She's cute af

what did he mean by letting the door hit him?

Ty user. Can you make one of the scene where she's eating and raises her hand?

She's likely done both many times.

>People are pissed about the Ecstasy, but that’s not what they’re writing about. Everyone wants heroin. Because the truth is, they probably all do Ecstasy, but they’re all high and holy. Other people have given me s—t about it, and I’m like, ‘It’s on the radio!’ Like every song is a song about molly. That’s life. I’m not saying that people should do Ecstasy, but at least it’s a happy drug. It’s not like like I’m supporting drug use. But at the same time, I’m not going to sit here and let people call me a f—king drug addict when I’m not. People can say I’m being defensive about it, but I’m not promoting drug use. I’m not telling little girls to do heroin.

You're getting FROSTED and you don't even know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZZUjps--PE

sorry user I don't know what scene you're referring to. is it this episode? narrow it down to a time frame and i can do it

My dude

I don't know why people keep sharing those Edward Furlong images and saying "LOOK AT HOW BAD DRUGS FUCKED HIM UP!".

I don't know when he began taking drugs but I am pretty sure it was before 2009. Here is an image of him from the film: Stoic from 2009 and he looks really healthy in that.

Of course, Sup Forums hardly watches movies and only watches meme stuff so of course they wouldn't know what films Edward had starred in after he did American History X.

about 35.55-36.05

I know that for the sake of showing illiteracy they must show a stupid dialogue, but what's with the overuse of "fuck"? It only works with people that say it naturally.

I knew there was something I didn't notice

This part:
twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/884270458476138497

What did you write in the guestbook user?

That some witness tampering if I ever saw one.
Only two people have a "Major" uniform.

are you fucking dumb he literally wrote a nine on the left

Indeed, even being nervous the 9 on the left is drastically different so the other -has- to be a 0

A feint within a feint within a feint, meaning within meaning within meaning. Lynch is full of secrets, he is an excellent Harkonnen son.

>judy (judy)
>garland (briggs)

mother of god

was it me or were there like a couple scenes where the cast was almost laughing?
while in the morgue with albert and the morgue girl
and when gordon smokes

>A scene with Laura meeting her father again
>cuts to end bar scene
>"THIS IS HOW YOU REMIND ME OF WHAT I REALLY AM"

Dougie Jones

are you dumb? There are people claiming he wrote down 20
I'm pointing out the line they're overlooking that confirms in a 9

>sees red shoes
>reminded of that tight Audrey pus
>sticks his dick in an electrical socket
>blasted back
>people freaking out
>wakes up
>"damn good cherry pie"

found it

damn good cherry pie

clyp.it/lzbnnd31
He literally says 9/29
and there would be no reason for that line at the end to be there if it was meant to be a 0
It's a fucked up 9

ASS

FUCK GENE KELLY
YOU MOTHERFUCKER

>Chet had a bowl of creamed corn
Has this been discussed?

I have a great 5.1 system and went to the scene. "Nine-twenty-nine" pretty clear as fucking day. The 9 he wrote is fucked up but still obviously a 9 as long as you see the line that comes from it.

Also what the fuck was with this thing?

this whole website thing is retarded

Anyone else disappointed Tim Roth is playing some dumb hick throwaway character? I thought he would be the new BOB or Jeffries

Pretty shit episode tbqh

bad dog

That was pretty much my prediction, I thought he was gonna be a reincarnated Bob because he kinda looks like Silva and would play the role well.

Once again this show proves me wrong. This time though its a bit disappointing, he can do better.

WOAH

Is Diane compromised? Why would she work for DoppleCoop?

I mean 8 pretty much explained more backstory than the previous episodes together so that was pretty frosty too

He's drunk.

Zachary was definitely on heroin tho, he just went to rehab again a few months ago so there's a good chance Sky was on it too

DIANE, THIS IS DAMN FINE HEMP!

What was the magazine read by Chad?

He acted like a retard but I'm always happy to see more Bobby

ZOINKS SCOOB
thesearchforthezone.com

>normal coop still not back

i'm done

NORMIE BTFOOOO

At first I thought he was reading Laura's diary and I was ready to punch his face through my screen, thankfully it wasn't that

Maybe Josie should clear her up!

sky is ugly af

COOPER FLEW THE COOP

>Heinrich Viegel

>That qt band at the end

Where does she work?

Use a better source, the webms look grainy and the colors washed out.

>Is Diane compromised? Why would she work for DoppleCoop?

I thought so at first, but I'm starting to think that she is working for the 'billionaire' and they are tapping Bad Coop somehow

Soud tech for the Roadhouse.

Did you guys know that the that G20 summit met and declared Josie the qt of the eternal era?

It's a zero. Think back to handwriting studies, look at where he does his loops, on the 9 its on the right, on the 0 its on the bottom. Definitely not writing a 9.

No, Badcoop just wants to know where his rapechild is

Yeah, holy shit, this. I had no fucking b idea she was that busted.

I'M GOING BACK TO MISSOULA
MONTANAAAAAA