ITT just another day in Germany

dramatic fall in tourism Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg
"..Compared to May 2015 visitors from Japan, South Korea and Taiwan to Heidelberg area declined by 40%. Since last May tourism from USA has declined by 10%. Steffen Schmid, tourism marketing director, attributes this primarily to the fear of terrorist attacks.."

no-go area Gesundbrunnen, Berlin
Police patrol go to arrest a joyriding 11 year old, Mustafa El-M, but are confronted by an angry mob obstructing - "we own the street". Backup called, tear gas deployed. See Bild for video
morgenpost.de/berlin/polizeibericht/article208028955/Das-ist-unsere-Strasse-70-Menschen-bedraengen-Polizei.html
bild.de/regional/berlin/polizei/elfjaehriger-loest-grosseinsatz-aus-47234432.bild.html

Duisberg, NRW, another rapefugee terrorist arrested, planned to attack Bundesliga soccer game
derwesten.de/staedte/duisburg/terrorverdaechtiger-lebte-in-duisburger-asylbewerberheim-id12084908.html

will antifa & Merkel shills start owning the CHAOS of what they invited to Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

deutsche-weinstrasse.de/deutsch/aktuelles/
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
bayernkurier.de/ausland/16300-mehr-migranten-aus-afghanistan
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_ältesten_Menschen#.C3.84lteste_lebende_deutsche_M.C3.A4nner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tourist numbers may be down in overcrowded and overprized places like Heidelberg, but they are up everywhere else. Why? Because of terrorism, Germans don't fly to Antalya anymore. They go to the nice beaches of the Baltic Sea instead.

As for Berlin: It can be a hellhole in places. There are zones where police either don't show up at all, or they literally come with 50 policemen. Book a hotel or a holiday apartment there and don't cheap out going for AirBnB and you'll be fine. Same goes for other big German cities like Frankfurt, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg.

Is it always the same weirdo Irish prick making these German-topic threads?

>the CHAOS of what they invited to Germany?
Bla bla bla. We shouldn't have bailed out your fucking country and let your infrastructure go to shit so you couldn't make dumb posts anymore.

if people wanted to see niggers,they would go to africa

people wants to se Hanz drink 4 litre glasses of Bayer, not some goddamned nuggets in a burqa

chaos YOU invited to Germany, own it faggot :^)

Heidelberg is not in Bavaria. They don't have 1 litre beerglasses there. But you may be interested in the worlds biggest wine vat on Heidelberg Castle. It's several storeys high. (see pic)

Of course, the asians actually want to visit Germany, not the middle east.

No tourists goes to our muslim ghettos here in Sweden.

>ourist numbers may be down in overcrowded and overprized places like Heidelberg, but they are up everywhere else. Why?

this is true, but foreign tourism isn't easy to replace with domestic because domestic spend less, and domestic staying away from Turkey, North Africa etc. are going to pick an alternate hot destination, not Germany.

its a real shame that antifa and CDU crashed Germanys tourism industry, and its only going to get worse when US personnel are inevitably targeted in one of the many garrison towns.

What a time to be alive.

good i cant stand tourists. Tourism isnt an important branch of our economy anyways and it annoys the ""elite"" so good.

>Go full fascism
everyone hates you
>Try to help fellow memebr states like greece and italy by taking in refugees they would have to take care of
everyone callls you a cuck
The Allies should have just nuked us. Being German is eternal suffering.

suffering is what made us that strong in the past.
Welcome the suffering and the light will shine again.
AUFERSTANDEN AUS RUINEN
that kinda thing.

>when US personnel are inevitably targeted
That has happened a few times, but except for one muslim with a gun who shot one US soldier before being overpowered, it always turns out to be an inside job. I.e. someone from the same garrison whose wife slept with the victim etc.

Anyway, the US needs Ramstein AFB. That's where they flew all victims from Iraq to operate on them. They'd have died on longer plane flights.

Is there any place in Germany I CAN go without running into refugees?

I visited in '11 and it was great. Clearly i can't go back to Munich. Maybe some random backwater town like Dinkelsbuhl wouldn't have them? Or are they shipping them to those places, too?

i live in a 40k town and have never even seen "refugees"

I suggest the German "Weinstrasse", a region in Rhineland-Palatia and Baden-Wuerttemberg where former chancellor Helmut Kohl came from. I went there a couple of years ago, and it was literally fairy tale Germany. Lots of wine tastings if you come in the right season and every village seems to crown it's own pretty Wine Queen. Villages still look like Goethe just left.

It's not as bad as portrayed in Sup Forums. Crime still is pretty rare, but could be pretty much non-existant without so called refugees and gypsies, on the other hand.
I also believe the crisis has something good. People aren't afraid to speak their mind anymore. There is a debate about islam and why muslims fail to integrate. You can see it in the rage of leftists that they know their narrative has failed. It's beeing discussed to end dual citizenship for turks, ban burkas and deport to syria.
Also AfD in MV got 19% in the polls and might even win the whole election.

In conclusion I am not as mad as last year

Thanks! I'll have to check it out.

>gypsies
That's the whole continent, bro, and it's always been a thing. Hell, they're even here in ths US.

>There is a debate about islam
Just came back from a spontaneous root canal at my new dentist's. The radio in the waiting room said today there was a big raid on islamic hate preachers in NRW.

I found a website, but it's in German.

deutsche-weinstrasse.de/deutsch/aktuelles/

Anyway, I remember it as how Germany should be looking.

Heidelberg is cancer. Full of pretentious snobs and Americans.

Too bad I live really close to that shithole.

>fear of terrorist attacks

No you stupid fucks, it's the fact that there is no Germany left, no Germans on the streets, no idyll, no culture, nothing.

Just German good goys working their ass off in pale lit rooms to pay gibmedats to entitled refugees roaming the streets now.

(meanwhile chinese and japanese tourism into Finland has "unexplainedly" raised drastically)

also the second alledged IS-fighter was arrested this week. In both cases in an asylum centre.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.
Würzburg axe killer - refugee
Reutlingen machete murderer - refugee
Ansbach suicide bomber - refugee
Bremen mall terrorist - refugee
Munich shooter - surprisingly an exception to the rule

>I hate over 2 million jobs and 8.9% of the national economy, and i'm fine with antifa & CDU destroying years of work since 2000 encouraging tourism. yes its really positive for my fellow Germans that the increase in tourism will now fall like a stone

feeding rats doesn't make them go away. helping would have been border security not giveaway of German citizenship

>Go full fascism
>everyone hates you
Half of Europe was on your side back then. Now practically everyone hates you, even leftists

But getting your women raped, nah that doesn't bother you.

As a foreigner, would you be mad at me if I avoid all travel to Germany entirely?

Will we still be friends?

CDU and Antifa did nothing to destroy those jobs. It's all the muslims' fault. They made the attacks. They bit the hand that still keeps feeding them. They are the cancer that plagues this planet. Without them, there wouldn't be any Nazis and consequently no fucking Antifa.

If there is one group to blame, then it's those fuckers who first ruined their own coutries in the Middle East, and have now moved on to ruin our countries as well. They are like fucking locusts.

But better than Mannheim with all it's turks, or ?

>fuck
t. Hans

No. Who can be blamed for staying away?

I'm just saying it's not as bad as news reports will have you think. Especially if you stay away from Berlin, Munich etc.

Compare it to your own country: Would you stay away if you heard about a dozen deadly shootings among black gangs in Chicago and Los Angeles? You might get the impression that the US is a dangerous country. But the danger isn't everywhere.

Geertje will save us.

Minder muzzies in Mofland!

Well, it's not so much the city or concentrations of subhumans within a certain area in USA whites need to worry about.

Whites have one golden rule, stay near other whites and your chances of survival drastically improve.

>mfw the lefties and merkel will blame the attacks on right wing extremism
kek

If you classify dark-skinned people as non-whites (gypsies, Turks, Arabs etc.), I think the same rule applies here.

My Mom and I are planning a trip together for the Spring. We talked about going to Croatia, Iceland, Spain and Morocco. Germany was highly considered because I speak German and could get us around easily without reliance on a tour guide.

You know what we decided? Egypt. We literally agreed that Egypt would be a safer place to travel than Germany.

> implying they don't make billions by renting out houses to rapefugees

> it's not as bad

IT'S NOT AS BAD??? Go to a major city and see how overrun they are. Turks are outbreeding us and refugees will never be send back.

Heidelberg is pretty and it sucks that rapefugees and terrorists fuck historic cities like it. End the globalist dream

>Egypt
Well, good luck.
At least Germany hasn't had a revolution in the last hundred years. Germany doesn't have hundreds of thousands of people with scores to settle because of that. And Germany has never had terrorists machine gunning tourists like they did in Egypt at least twice and in Tunisia this year.

> without nazis there wouldn't be antifa

actual nazis are basically non-existent in germany and international too
still antifa is huge and state-funded

In the meantime, not a single thread about UK Rotherham gang rapes still being in full swing:

express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

Only thing that changed in Rotherham, they are even better at covering it up lel

If you only want to avoid it for 'safety' reasons, you might want to reconsider. I don't mean to sound like one of those 'you are more likely to die from X than Y" people, but this is still a very safe country even though less safe than it was in the future.

If you don't want to travel to larger German cities because you wanted to see some Germans and they are nowhere to be found, that's reasonable I guess.

Btw. I imagine Egypt will be much cheaper than European destinations. But beware of the street dealers that won't let you alone wherever you go. They won't stop blabbering about special offers. They will try to sell you cheap shit wherever you go. They will literally swarm around you like flies. And if you buy their stuff, the offer won't seem as special once you return home.

North Africa is a nice destination, but the street dealers are really a pest.

>in the future.

in the past obviously

You shouldn't vacation to any muslim country, don't give them your tourist dollar, I've scaremongered 3 of my friends to swap Turkey destinations to European resorts, don't give muslims one single cent, bolster the white Western tourist industry where at all possible.

I thought they broke that up and arrested the pedos? Make a new thread about it

>CDU and Antifa did nothing to destroy those jobs. It's all the muslims' fault. They made the attacks.

CDU and antifa INVITED the rapefugees, helped them board the rafts, sent the military to collect them, coddled them, run political/media interference for them, and promised them gibs for life. its just they never thought, or didn't care for the consequences.

who did they invite? in 2016 alone, already 60,000 Afghan 'unaccompanied child' rapefugees. 38% of whom cannot write their own fucking name and most of whom believe in sharia law. when these people inevitably don't fit in a modern industrialized state you know who to blame, CDU and their antifa friends.
bayernkurier.de/ausland/16300-mehr-migranten-aus-afghanistan

Egypt isn't safer than Germany. Germany isn't safe. See Spain or Austria.

I'm planning on visiting England when I have finiished university about a month from now. According to our foreign office this is at the moment still possible without a passport and with just an EU ID card.

Literally perfect.
A curse on all those that want this individuality globalised into homogeneity.

Are these the positive economic influences of immigrants Merkel promised us?

>will never be send back.

Where are you going? Do you want any hints on how to avoid the shit holes??

I read somewhere that that's how all of Germany looked, even the bigger cities. But then WW2 came and all the big cities were bombed to the ground. Only few of them rebuilt how they looked before, for most of them it was more important to get up and running again quickly.

I remember a photo of my city from 1945 that showed that the entire city was just rubble. Except for one ugly giant square block of a 8 floor brewery that was built with steel concrete. It's not used anymore, but because it was too hard to demolish, it's now become a museum and art centre.

who is this ejaculation empress?

I haven't seen the British Museum and the Temple distict in London yet, so London is on my list. But I thought seeing the countryside might also be enjoyable.

Is OP honestly trying to tell us that far-east asian tourists dont want to witness greatest vibrancy and diversity Germany has ever seen? Call me cynic but I find it hard to believe lad

Stop trying to justify fucking up the country you fucking shit cucks

First step is accepting you fucked up, then we can see what to do about it. You are prime examples of failing the first fucking step, fucking shits.

Fuck I hate some fellow Germans.

I avoid London, only go there for the galleries and museums, but what areas of countryside are you planning on? Surely the countryside is better in your neck of the woods??

Rage all you want, you are wrong.
Never did I deny that opening the gates to all those heathens was totally wrong, and that Merkel is responsible for some big shit that probably can't be repaired in her lifetime.

I just said that there's still places you can enjoy in our beautiful country without meeting rapefugees on every corner.

FUCK THIS. And fuck you too for finding it funny you tanned cunt. This shit makes my blood fucking boil.
White girls England, not "Asian", white being target exclusively and you poncy faggots do nothing.

"Oh but that's London it's a shithole anyway lol" you apathetic European faggots disgust me.

Countryside is nice in the Cotswolds, Bourton-on-the-water, Stow in the Wold, Stratford on Avon etc. Bourton pic related.

I'll tell you.... AFTER you elect the right president this time.

I haven't thought that far ahead yet. And it's a bit difficult, as you can get tons of information about London, but not about villiages in say Wessex that might look cozy but that are only known to locals as where St. Whatshisname baptized the heathens in 850 AD.

Thanks for the tip, I really appreciate it.

I go on vacation for a week and I come back to hassan hussling at gesundbrunnen and there are no videos posted? I DEMAND MORE

I feel for you.
Don't worry, we'll take our country back soon and the world will follow.
Good luck krautbro

Ive seens it. Heidelberg had all these little lizards running around. didnt know i was in mexico

>if we lose tourism our economy grows

Okay, fair enough. You are right, there still are nice places. But not for long, in 5 years the country will be gone to shit if we don't start fixing it now. And by saying that "it's not as as people say it is" you just avoid the issue as if it'll work out just fine.

Even all the small little villages in Bavaria where the world is alright right now will go to shit if the whole country collapses which will not take a long time.

Hey I went there last year, it was literally overrun by chinks.

Pretty sure that in both cases it wasn't as much (thought it counted) the ideals Germany supported while going with either - but how they went about it, with what claims and arguments to support their standpoint and what were the results.

The first one probably would work if it wouldn't be fueled by hate against external groups and minorities but concentrate on organising internal working and development of the country - if there would be no aryan bullshit and "let's take over the world", probably there'd be no shit.

In the second case it's also likely not even the attempt to lessen the burden of immigration from other countries but the fact that Germany actively advocated increase of immigrant influx, worked hard to accomodate as many as possible without sufficient infrastructure, screening and logistic to handle and naturalize the immigrants and the fact that the leadership suppressed info of, ignored or hand-waved some of the horrible results stemming from above ineptitude while still keeping the borders open and blatantly telling the people that "we're so open, peaceful and loving so we won't stand for not welcoming our muslim brethren" even in face of terrorist attacks and suffering of the native population.

>Go to Germany
>Get kidnapped

When will the revolution start in Germany or Europe? Aren't people fed up? Look at what's going on for over a year now. We need these destructive politicians voted out of office.

Oh no.

Not chinks.

This. Germany is pathetic.

Ted Cruz?

>Egypt is safe

A Muslim country which recently went through revolutions and has terrorist attacks every year. The only people flying to Egypt right now are people that want cheap holidays since the prices in Egypt are very low due how unsafe it is. You have soldiers with assault guns at every corner and you are not even allowed to go to certain areas as a white westerner,because the risk of abduction is too high. I was there recently.

This.

Germany was the one place I wanted to travel to most and now I couldn't care less about it.

Why would I want to visit a place where people are ashamed of what they are as well as their history?

Yeah, alright. No revolution for 100 years. Sure

German nation is such a fucking joke. Can't wait when they're finally exterminated

>At least Germany hasn't had a revolution in the last hundred years
You might want to recheck yourself to middleschool m8

What, commies erected barricades in Berlin and took over city hall in Munich for a few days. But then they got shot or arrested, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CHANGED.

You really want to call that a """revolution"""?

>Novemberrevolution

absolutely haram

Nigga what? The emperor resigned as a result of the Revolution. Luckily the republican and not the communist revolution was successul

Europe Detroit 2.0 confirmed no more tourist bucks from your pretty castles because you put niggers in them

All right, I should have said:
"Germany hasn't had a revolution in the last 98 years."

What counts is that nobody of that time is alive today and has a score to settle with other people. That's not what you can say about Egypt at all.

Kek, just wait until the Oktoberfest numbers are SHIT, esp if there are a few mores snackbars before then (almost inevitable).

Then, maybe, finally, she can be put on trial and hanged for crimes against the European people/attempted genocide.

Fuck off Ministry of Tourism employee I'm going to Hungary and Czech Republic maybe Austria when I travel to Europe Germany can suck my dick I learned German for nothing I found out you are all cuck leftists and ruined your country with niggers

I hope Germany keeps taking in at least 5 million Muslims refugees a year. Please be the warning to other white nations what happens when you allow Islam to spread.

Said by the guy from the country of depressed alcoholics who like to hang themselves in the woods.
Dont take everything here on /pol literaly.

You put a nigger in the White House first.
I think you are way more fucked than we are.

I'm a german who made holidays in Detroit and Chicago. Crack Niggers everywhere. Do you mean it's safer there than in Munich? Don't be so ridiculous!

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_ältesten_Menschen#.C3.84lteste_lebende_deutsche_M.C3.A4nner

Your hourly warning that GQZ2020 is unstoppable and is coming at the end of August unless Merkel is immediately removed by any means necessary.

Merkel the feminist nigger lover is any better?

If you want to meet cute German girls, go to South America at Christmas time.
Only threesome ever had in my life was on a ship touring the Galapagos with 2 German travel agents sent on a free trip by their agency.

Of course, this is assuming you are White, somewhat attractive, a gym fag, and have semi-decent social skills.