Started watching Shameless last night. Is it any good?

Started watching Shameless last night. Is it any good?

i dont know

Yes.

For a time

I liked her in Phantom of the Opera

Yeah, most recent season was shit tho. All that fucking tranny bullshit.

Also started it pretty recently, op. Early into season 3 now, I'm enjoying it

also fiona is a cute

No, the characters never change,and they are all objectively bad people. Which would be fine of the show did not try to give off the vibe that they are good. The father is a great actor, and the best part, so if you like him enough then go for it.

It is for a while but like most shows it hits a wall and becomes repetitive. For some reason they're making another season

>it's a Lip ruins a good thing episode

They better end it at season 8 because that and the "thrupple" was ridiculous.

Us version is good.

It really comfy to watch and Rossum body in tigh jeans makes it even more comfy.

Just watch it til you get tired of it. Don't expect any real change excwpt it gets more and more sitcommy as it goes on

Also get used to the ugly kid from dragonball trying to pass for a Chad. Also don't expect a lot of plotlines to go anywhere.

i was accidentally forced to watch 1 episode of this trashy disgusting not-wholesome show

some dad fucking a kid in the ass or something,

it passes the time...

Yeah it's good

Also there's a pretty decent twink in it so that helps

Why would you watch something just to "pass the time"?

You obviously don't really enjoy it. So why not watch something you do enjoy, because that would also "pass the time"

dont watch this show, it's not good for you

its not good if you are /r9k/ khv neet, it will hurt to watch

I liked when that cute trailer trash cunny bunked at their place and ran around in her underwear

Not him but you do something to pass the time, you don't need something you enjoy all that much. You just need something that numbs your mind.

but I love Friends tho

Shameless is a show for white trash

Why are there so many white people when it's set in inner city Chicago?

The whole point of 'passing the time' is to do something blandly pleasant you dolt, you don't need to enjoy it all that much but you still need to enjoy it

He didn't say he hated the show. It's probably good enough to him.

That just sounds like a waste of a life.

>I have some time I need to pass
>I could watch a show I enjoy which will also pass the time
>Or I could watch something I don't enjoy

Is this the US version? Someone post Emmy Rossum's tits.

I really like Shameless. Great cast

Too fucking depressing. Don't watch if you're Sup Forums. It basically celebrates being the lowest of the low. Degenerate trash.

>Also get used to the ugly kid from dragonball trying to pass for a Chad.

Emmy rossum is in it too.

Just how did the too of them land leading roles in that shitty dbz movie and this series?

>Don't watch if you're Sup Forums
This. Snowflakes might get triggered

i've watche plenty of "rom-com" sitcoms or whatever the genre is called

I'm not even pol i just find the show repulsive

Fiona a cumslut that can't keep her legs shut.

after a while it gets repetitive and the scenarios seem forced and contrived

William H. Macy is brilliant in it. You can't deny it.

I thought the first 2 seasons were excellent but now I can barely get throug season 3 and I've heard it only gets worse. Troy Britta is terrible, chevy chase is barely used, and all the episodes fee like gimmicks.

What happened?

His speech are always comfy

>tfw no fiona slutty gf

Watched 3 seasons but can't be bothered to finish it.

>white """"people""" the show

>no first date fiona gf

her body is slammin

giv jew gf

whomst?

>tfw they replaced Jane Levy before her character was given multiple panty scenes

I dropped it after the kid got a blowjob under the table while her mom was only feet away from them, degenerate ass shit.

I remember dropping it in the first episode where someone buys her a washing machine and she freaks out for some reason.
No one buys me shit