Realistic speaking, Trump hasn't read the Constitution, has he?

Realistic speaking, Trump hasn't read the Constitution, has he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dear Mr. Autism,
It's an expression

wow.... really makes you think

how would anyone know for certain without asking him directly. at that point, you'll either accept his answer or reject it.

No he hasn't , but neither has any leftist ever.

Have you read it?

Fucking faggot.

99.999% of Americans have never read the Constitution, proving once again how American Trump really is.

Doesn't say anywhere in the Constitution that foreign Muslims cannot be prevented from immigrating.

It does, however, say SHALL NOT INFRINGE. Really makes you think.

>bullying some guy because his son is alive
muslims are savage

I'm not running for President. I think it's silly to compare a business student from bumfuck Nevada to to a presidential candidate. Wouldn't you?

I think more than one person needs to say it for it to be "an expression". And an expression of what exactly?

He doesn't mean a constitutional right. He's basically saying he has no reason to attack him and its uncalled for

People say "You have no right to ____" all the time.

...He's just pretending to be retarded?

But Trump said this thing and it's possible to interpret it in this way, therefore that's what he meant.

>I think more than one person needs to say it for it to be "an expression".

I hear it thrown around all the time. It's almost never literal.

See, that would be a reasonable interpretation if we weren't talking about somebody with a long history of threatening to file lawsuits because he was being criticized.

>no right to criticize me

First amendment to the US Constitution.

Trump is a communist.

"....WELL REGULATED...."

If anyone doubted that Drumpf is a fascist, hopefully the OP has dispelled such delusions.

holy shit, do you have any way to criticize Trump that isn't hardcore nitpicking

If Obama or Clinton said it, would you say the same? Would you defend them saying it or would there be eight+ threads on Sup Forums "COMMUNIST!!!"?

"No right" as in he's out of line with his accusation, not "legally unable" you fucking mouth-breather.

Honestly, I'm about sick of the Constitution. Don't get me wrong, it's filled with wonderful ideas and rights that are fundamental to any free society, and I adore it in spirit. But let's face it, it's dead. The left killed it. Can we be so naive to pretend otherwise? What of our Constitution still lives but the features of it that the globalist elite can still use to further their agenda? Any part of it that obstructed their agenda has been written off forever.

At this point, it's nothing more than a mechanism to make us, the people, respect our own enemies, who devour our rights whenever they get the chance. They use it as an artifact to hold up and demand allegiance whenever some disgusting fucking Muslim, or Marxist, or traitor, or illegal alien, is targeted under the spotlight for wronging us in some way. Whenever the Constitution applies to any group that is not part of the elite or some "oppressed" protected class they use to farm votes, they abuse the shit out of it. The Constitution, in its most riddled, subverted form, is nothing more than a collar used to keep us in line now.

Want the right to keep and bear arms? Too bad? Want to speak "hate speech"? Too bad. But if we even talk -- just TALK - about restricting Muslim immigration, it's thrown in our face as if it still applies.

I wish more Americans would wake up and see this. They've destroyed it, and yet they still use it to ridicule and taunt us.

It's a fairly commonly used figure of speech.
Why are amerifats so dumb?

You picked the wrong target, because I absolutely would. Your point holds true for most of Sup Forums though.

>The left killed it
>Meanwhile Trump wants to enact libel laws and remove freedom of the press.

ok

>The lying liberal press should have (((((freedom)))
kys

And the left wants to ban guns. And hate speech. And spy on us. And impose welfare. And abolish states rights. And on and on.

What good is this fucking thing if it allows any of that, much less all of it?

So are you reading to agree it's null and void and we should move on? Are you willing? No? Why not? Because it still works for YOU.

It doesn't work for US though. Don't demand compliance to something you're not willing to comply with. Let's just toss it out and start again. Let us stop pretending.

According to most people spent time around him, as well as his own admission, he has not read a whole lot of anything. This explains his utter ignorance and lack of eloquence in nearly all subject matters.

No. It seems you are the retard.

>He has no right to criticise me...
Because he subscribes to the very reason why his sons killer, killed him.

Trump doesn't want to remove freedom of the press you idiot. You have clearly been drinking deeply of the liberal Kool-aid. Trump wants stricter LIBEL laws. That doesn't inhibit freedom of the press. That makes it harder for journalists to get away with outright lying about things.

Seriously if you think Trump is against freedom of the press you are flat out wrong. The only way you could think that is if you believe what leftist news sources say about Trump.

>So are you reading to agree
Bahaahhahaha! Does it get more obvious than this post folks?

8 US Code, 1182

Congratulations. If you're pro-immigration and claim Trump can't just ban a group of immigrants, you're clinically retarded.

If you havent heard that expression you're not from this country nor have you ever lived here

I read a post ages ago claiming constitutional rights only apply to US citizens. Hence, restricting Muslim immigration, based on their religion, is not violating the constitution unless you tried to remove Muslims who were already US citizens.
Is this correct?

>media outlet publishes a story like "here's evidence that Trump RAPED HIS EX-WIFE"
>the said ex-wife comes out and says that's ridiculous
>thinking you shouldn't be able to sue the shit out of the outlet that reported on this

Yeah, no, you're just a brain-dead nigger.

>According to most people spent time around him
Hahaha! [citation needed]

Learn to speak English before accepting a shill job, faggot.

This is literally the most vapid, and pathetic anti Trump troll I have ever seen
Like literally no thought was put into it what so ever

You'd literally have to be retarded to think this is a good talking point.

That;s a different part of the sentence retard.

The Art of the Deal is the Constitution.

He would have been able to in the UK. We have bastard hard libel laws. Its like dante must die mode if you try to commit libel here.

The author of which thinks Trump is an idiot? That book?

He did state that he thought Hillary would abolish the 2nd amendment which is against the constitution. Maybe he has read it but it doesn't mean he understands it.

He is just a rich fag that dislike everybody below his perceived status.

Because your country is filled with pussies. Trump is our pussy candidate

>pls stop calling me orange ;_; I sue you!

>tfw my Record has been Corrected

Correct. Otherwise they would apply to you too.....

Maybe you should read the constitution or leave our great nation.

Fuck off.

Oh boy. Memes. Nice argument.

But it feels like nobody ever brings this up as a counter argument, when liberals claim Trump's Muslim-ban is unconstitutional.

Dear Mr. Autism,
It's an expression.

Trump is talking about a moral right, not a constitutional right.
For example:
>Person 1 does many good things
(since you have autism, maybe you have a hard figuring out what most people generally consider good, and bad, but just roll with it.)
>Person 2 is either neutral, or bad
>One day Person 2 shitposts about Person 1
>Person 1 says to Person 2, "You have no right to talk about/to me that way.

It's similar to saying "You've got some nerve."

>tfw he hasn't been here for more than 24 hours and doesn't realize how Sup Forums works

How much of a complete failure at just about everything in life do you have to be to take a job in an organization like CTR? I mean, it'd make sense if you lived in a poor country devoid of opportunities to make money, but you live in the US and the best thing you can do is shitpost online for a few dollars a day?

I pity you people so much.

This includes myself. I spent 3 years @ Trump Hotels. Trump is an illiterate cunt and a cringeworthy retard when he speaks on most subjects, it is known. Continue weaving your autistic fantasies where this moron is the savior of America and everyone who does not fall for the MAGA con is a shill.

You have to remember, our Constitution is the shortest constitution of any in the world. It's true, look it up. It's short, quick, and to the point. As a result, it opened the door to a million subversive voices to have, over the years, done every little thing they can to undermine it. So to answer your question, in my view, yes, you're right, it excluded foreigners on foreign soil. Naturally. But through the judicial process, and 200 years of political infighting, the elite have subverted it to the point where many would flat out disagree with me. Even in a "red pilled" place like this.

It was written by brilliant men of the enlightment for the approval of other brilliant men of the enlightenment, and has little to do with us anymore. Too many subversive forces have gotten their grubby little hands on it, and have twisted and contorted and bent the words and the spirit of it beyond recognition, in actual practice and application. Our Constitution is more than just the words our ancestors printed on paper, it's also, now, unfortunately, the product of countless intervening hands over the course of two centuries.

Make of that what you will, but what I believe is that the timeless rights, derived from Anglo thought and enlightenment discovery, that it contains, have been compromised and lost. And I blame nobody but ourselves. But the damn thing, as beautiful as it was when it was born, is a decayed, disgusting, comprised mess today that ought to be replaced with something, anything, that attempts to capture the same spirit our Constitution once sought to enshrine, but failed in doing so.

Just one American's opinion, and I am in the minority.

Burn in hell you disgusting communist piece of shit.

Its part of the second amendment.

So where is the well regulated part executed in american gun culture?

You can have guns if your part of a well regulated militia not every fuck be abel to run around armed.

Not part of a militia that is well regulated you can be infriged the fuck out of your gun.

You even dont have any rigth to have a gun.

No show provs of you being part of a well regulated militia.

>I spent 3 years @ Trump Hotels.

K. I will. lol...

That's not a source. [citation needed]

CTR doesn't understand English. They are only paid to string random buzzwords together.

Shall not be infringed implies to the people. not the militia

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8

>this dumb fucking muslim

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Great post. That gives me a bit of insight as to why this argument is not being used. Americans have distorted the constitution to apply to non-US-citizens in their minds.

I blame whoever decided to give women the right to vote. I believe they are natural society-wreckers - war benefits them on a primal level, as the strongest males usually survive to impregnate them.

If everything was still decided by males, they would say fuck all foreigners, America for Americans. They would do this because they know they are the ones who would have to deal with the consequences of inviting in enemies when it all goes pear-shaped.

Well said!

Why don't you have your rights, fag? I still have mine and always will. Just like he Founders Fathers said.

The Constitution doesn't restrict U.S. citizens. Only the government.

You will also be hanging on the day of the rope by the way.

Keep posting.

And yet us citizens were allowed to openly carry firearms without any interference from the government right attet the bill of rights were passed into law without a word of fucking protest from people that wrote and then signed the 2nd ammendment into law.

Kys mehmet

The fuck are you talking about? You sound like you are agreeing with the guy you replied to, and me. But then you blather on about him hanging on the day of the rope.
>Your brand of Islamic faggotry is not quite the same as mine so I'm gonna blow you up.
You sound like a Muslim, friendo.

Nah, its because false accusations actually carry weight here.

We drove a false rape accuser to suicide a year or so back and everyone was saying she deserved it.

I bet you'd be right at home in a commune falsely accusing those you dislike of stealing or hoarding resources, you communist savage.

Eat my lead you muslim piece of shit.

>I think it's silly to compare a business student from bumfuck Nevada to to a presidential candidate. Wouldn't you?
so essentially you're stupid and a hypocrite

Shut the fuck up faggot. Keep trying.

dam son

How's Trumpo doing, Americans? I don't mean the jews polls but your every day 'perception'.

"Well regulated" means working properly, doesn't mean government controlled or regulated by a government body or something, if that's what you're getting at.

This was written in 1776.

He has, only this version though.

Keep trying Dingo-fucker. Well regulated means "WELL REGULATED".

Don't even think about changing our 2nd amendment!

Hahahaha. Muslim confirmed. Got tired of cleaning goat-shit off your cock and decided to take a break shitposting on 4chins?

>I spent 3 years @ Trump Hotels.
{citation needed}

Yes, well regulated means working properly. That's what it has always meant.

1. "Well-regulated" means "well-equipped" and "well-trained"
2. The need for a well-regulated militia is why the people's right shall not be infringed. It is a reason, not a condition.
3. It is not "if". It is not "when". It is not "as long as". It is "because". Even if a militia does become no longer necessary, it doesn't matter; the people's right still cannot be infringed
4. The people are a militia
5. It's the people's right, not the militia's

The rich, white version of a nigger.

Has the presidential election in the bag at times, then manages to open his mouth, influenced by his ego, and fucks it all up, right back to square one.

SHALL

So let me get this straight.

Trump said there was something that second amendment people can do - as in vote for him to keep their guns.

Media responds by assuming he was asking someone to assassinate Hilary?

waat

leaf Sup Forums forever

NOT

All you traitors scrambling to revise what the fucking 2nd amendment means! Go back to Russia. "Well regulated" means WELL REGULATED.

BE

>He think the consitution is a suicide pact

I live in SoCal, almost everyone hates him. While I wouldn't vote for him I just talk about the alternative instead trying convince them that Hillary isn't an option.

>WELL REGULATED

When you look up a word in a dictionary, say the word "dictionary" you get a definition, you don't just get "dictionary means dictionary".

INFRINGED

" I once was a slave before and i will never be again"

What are you arguing with this regulation thing?

If well regulated is taken to be meant strictly controlled the sentence doesn't make much sense.

I agree, it's good that other people all over the world can see why he needs to withdraw, enough is enough!