"SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING" SDCC FOOTAGE DESCRIPTION

>Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation" blasts as a collage of yearbook pictures of revered Marvel Studios heroes such as Iron Man and War Machine in their teenage years fills the screen, with the caption "EVERY HERO HAS A STORY", following by a montage of an average day in the life of Peter Parker (Tom Holland).

>At class, Peter is watching a YouTube recording of his fight with Giant-Man from CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR, while the teacher challenges his students to answer a complex question. Flash Thompson (Tony Revolori) eagerly answers it, but gets it wrong, and the teacher then shifts focus to Peter, who easily answers it correctly despite not having been paying attention to class. As the teacher congratulates Peter, Flash sulks in his chair, clearly pissed.

>Cut to Peter and his best friend Ned Leeds (Jacob Batalon) by their lockers, checking out girls as they walk by. Peter remarks "We gotta' stop doing this before it gets creepy", just as the mysterious Michelle (Zendaya) passes by and quips "too late".

>We then catch Peter at chemistry class. While the other students are hard at work, he's secretly using school supplies to synthetize his webbing. Near him, a group of girls, Michelle among them, are playing "F, Marry, Kill" with famous heroes. When one of them suggests Spider-Man, all of the others instantly go for "kill", within Peter's earshot. He sights.

>Peter unexpectedly gets a text and hurries out of the classroom, half-assing an excuse to his teacher. Michelle asks "where are you always disappearing to, Parker?". As Peter struggles to come up with an answer, she completes "Just kidding. I really don't care what you do."

>What follows are brief flashes of Spider-Man doing this thing: Climbing up walls, running over cars and fighting muggers. SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING flashes onscreen, followed by the first glimpse at the Vulture (Michael Keaton), menacingly soaring down a tube.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its like the more I read about this movie the less excited I become.

>Michelle (Zendaya) passes by and quips "too late".
Did they have to use the word quip? I hate it by now. Not the content itself but the word.

Also
>"Just kidding. I really don't care what you do."
Savage for like no reason at all.

>Tony Revolori
>Flash Thompson
This can't be true

please God, I, I just can't have another mediocre Spider-Man movie in my life
please let this movie be good

>Savage for like no reason at all.

She is a high schooler.

On the bright side, if Sony fucks it up big time we can have a Death of Spider-Man movie before Sony waits a few years to reboot it.

I'm the exact opposite. This is going to be the best, and most accurate, Spider-Man film yet

>using Shrek music

other than that, sounds okay.

Truth.

user...

>flash isn't big Chad on campus
>he's just super competitive academic brown kid
Pls no

>Flash actually tries really hard but always fucks up,
>Peter makes him look bad by making the work look easy
>gets home, gets beaten by his drunk dad
>on an emotional level, associates getting 'beaten' by Peter with actually getting beaten
>beats up ad bullies Peter to try and reclaim a sense of control and power

I see no problem here

>Michelle
>Michelle Jane
>MJ

Screencap this

He's on a nerd school. Being the smartest makes him a chad.

I wouldn't mind this.

>Near him, a group of girls, Michelle among them, are playing "F, Marry, Kill" with famous heroes. When one of them suggests Spider-Man, all of the others instantly go for "kill", within Peter's earshot.
This is fucking hilarious.

Give the rights back to Sony.

>Also
>>"Just kidding. I really don't care what you do."
>Savage for like no reason at all.

Tipical tsundere.

It's cool that we finally got a proper teen Peter but I don't want to sit through another Spider-Man story with typical highschool drama shit

>Near him, a group of girls, Michelle among them, are playing "F, Marry, Kill" with famous heroes. When one of them suggests Spider-Man, all of the others instantly go for "kill", within Peter's earshot. He sights.

It's not a good picture, Peter.

Also, you tried to beat up Captain America and were summarily beaten up by him.

>> Near him, a group of girls, Michelle among them, are playing "F, Marry, Kill" with famous heroes. When one of them suggests Spider-Man, all of the others instantly go for "kill", within Peter's earshot. He sights.
What the fuck. Isn't Spider-Man meant to be well loved by nearly everyone in his high-school? That's always been part of his character; showing restraint despite constantly thinking "if only they knew I was Spider-Man". Why is Flash not an aryan, sport loving chad any more either? What the fuck is this? This isn't my live action Spectacular Spider-Man.

....fuck.

>This isn't my live action Spectacular Spider-Man.
You're right. They fucked it up twice and now they're doing a completely different route.

>Vulture
>Michael Keaton

Love the poetic irony.

he's shorter than peter and skinnier.

>Tony Revolori
>Flash

Fucking.

Disgusting.

I hope he's as crazy as he was in Birdman.

Not having future Army-Agent-Venom Flash but instead brown fucker...

No... Just no.

No one in history has ever been intimidated by a poointheloo aside from other poointheloos.

The leaks say we get this scene at the end.
Besides, no way they would fuck up her name.

>teen bullshit
>reddit/meme humor
>appealing to generation z
>quips galore
>except for peter, horrible cast
>brown fat Flash
>nigger MJ
>not comic accurate, not even trying
>meh costume
I swear, this shit sounds like the worst piece of schlock ever put on film

Um can you back the fuck off with your racism please???

Not racism, i want classic characters to be portrayed as they always have been portrayed.
Changing races of characters will always be a dumb decision. Imagine tomorrow sony announcing an asian Miles Morales movie.

go back to Tumblr

>>not comic accurate, not even trying
Who cares, if you want the comic books go read the goddamned comic books, you spaz. I agree that the film sounds like total dogshit though.

But despite his racism that fucker has a point

>falling for the bait
Go back to special ed.

This sounds like complete shit. So fucking cliche

Fuck! That would ruin it for me. She's pretty fugly.

And yes, it's because she's black. A redhead would be much hotter, and more accurate.

That wasn't bait. There's people unironically defending that male rape episode of Steven Universe, so Sup Forumsmblr is obviously a thing

>Flash is a turbo nerd
FOR WHAT REASON!?

Replacing a minority with another minority ain't the same. The issue has always been that the classic characters of comic books were created in a time where racial diversity was basically banned. Or the very few minority characters were basically caricatures of a racist era (see blackexploitation Luke Cage, exotic Vietnam war era hooker Mantis, etc.)

This is just the modern era course correcting itself. In 2016, poor ass Peter Parker is bound to be friends with some local color instead of the Beaver Cleaver life he was living in the "classic" era.

>SERIOUSLY falling for the fucking unsubtle as fuck bait
Seriously, go back to special ed. You don't belong here.

Not the same guy, but it's not the race changes that piss me off. I'd be fine if Flash Thompson was black or whatever, but was true to the character.

Well, yeah, i agree, ill give you that comics are comics, but people enjoy these characters because of their mythology, and comics are the reason for that
Look at Marvel comics now just failing at everything because theyre treating their characters like shit in their comics

Guys like Cap, Thor and Tony are super fuckable, no homo. As a teenage girl I'd choose them over Spidey. AoU made it clear Thor makes everyone wet iirc.

I understand that
To me is about iconic imagery and mythology. People love these characters for a reason, because whater ingredients you had made a good recipe that laste for decades of stories.
MJ's Red hair is iconic, Flash being a jock is iconic, Gwen dying, etc; that shit matter.

>Near him, a group of girls, Michelle among them, are playing "F, Marry, Kill" with famous heroes. When one of them suggests Spider-Man, all of the others instantly go for "kill", within Peter's earshot.
>Later, in his Spider-Man guise, Peter rounds them up, takes them to an abandoned project apartment and declares: "I just married all of you, now we're going to fuck until I kill you." Brutally sodomizing them all to death.

>virtue-signaling on an anonymous board.
Shut up, faggot.

Yeah, seriously. More than his race, Flash Thompson is supposed to be the embodiment of the "Chad Thundercock" character type. As long as they kept that basic premise, I wouldn't complain too much if they decided to make him Black or Indian or whatever.

But this new guy doesn't seem to resemble the original character in any way so they really should have had him as an OC like whoever Zendaya is supposed to be playing.

Does Ned Leeds become Hobgoblin in this?

How old is this new Spidey supposed to be? they could buff the Flash guy with some roids for latter movies but fuck he has such a "nice guy" face. Peter could bully him. As long as Vulture delivers I don't mind that much though.

>When one of them suggests Spider-Man, all of the others instantly go for "kill"
Wow thats rude

Honestly the more I hear about this movie the less I care. It's having the complete opposite effect on me that Doctor Strange is having

>tony revospic
>flash thompson

I swear to god if this movie was made by DC this board would be imploding right now, why isnt this shit casting being talked as much as it should?

I didn't care to begin with. Didn't we have enough Spider-movies already?

>Peter is watching a YouTube recording of his fight with Giant-Man
They fucking evacuated the entire airport. Now that Spidey is clearly associated with the fucking Avengers who are, by now, attributed with the Accords, when does Spidey get called in to a situation? Why does he need to make his own webs, I thought Tony was paying him for that.

>Sup Forums umblr defending a brown Flash Thompson

How typical.

>Sup Forums not outraged at straight white Peter Parker spiderman
How atypical.

>The turbo Chad Flash is now an Indian manlet

Why?

>>tony revospic
>>flash thompson
Who the fuck is Tony?

I just wanted a good Spider-man movie...

Tony revolori, playing flash thomspon

what leaks???

All I could hear when reading this shit youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y

>Fuck, Marry, Kill: Superhero Edition
Nice

>most accurate

Are you insane?

Ned Leeds is a fat Asian?

They still have the rights, dumbshit.

Lol she looks pretty hot but I agree. MJ's look is an iconic red head. It's the one thing the Raimi films got right about her by making Dunst dye her blonde hair red.

SHE BETTER HAVE RED HAIR

Indian Flash
Asian Ned

Yeah, fuck this movie.

Idk, Spidey had Robertson who was Jonah's second in command pretty early on in the series.

>whoever Zendaya is supposed to be playing
Mary Jane Watson

>Peter learns Midtown High is holding a second Homecoming Dance, thanks to the donation of an anonymous benefactor. Peter is tired and decides he wants nothing to do with it, especially after blowing his chances with Liz. Aunt May reveals she's already arranged a date for him to go with, someone she's been trying to set him up with for the entire film. Mary Jane is waiting at the door with her famous "Face it Tiger, you just hit the the jackpot."

FUCK PLEASE BE REAL

Yeah I've never paid for a Spider-Man movie before so it looks like I never will with this shit

but...

I saw the first one in the theater, wasn't thrilled with it, but it was decent enough.
Fuck off.

Jews are ruining Spidey with niggers and spics.

>Fuck off.
Why? Did anyone here hate the Spectacular Spider-man because this?

I don't understand what is so difficult making a decent Spiderman movie. Spiderman and Spiderman 2 were pretty solid, but then you have Spiderman 3 which just spoils the trilogy. The Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2 had some bright spots but overall was mediocre. Now we have Ching Chong Ned and 7/11 Flash.

How did someone get youtube footage of the fight? Wasn't it at an empty airstrip?

No. NO. NOOOOOOOOO

The MCU is poorly written

>Peter unexpectedly gets a text and hurries out of the classroom, half-assing an excuse to his teacher. Michelle asks "where are you always disappearing to, Parker?". As Peter struggles to come up with an answer, she completes "Just kidding. I really don't care what you do."
>Upon hearing this, Peter violently grabs Michelle by the back of the neck, throws her to the ground, and kicks her repeatedly in the ribs and pelvis, screaming "DO YOU CARE NOW YOU FUCKING COON CUNT?!"

I don't know guys, I don't think Tom Holland can pull off this scene.

They already did back in 2008

Fucking Christ why though? Why not just introduce a new character for diversity hire?

Oh wait, they did.

That show had many issues and not just race bending.

>savage
back to 9gag you go

SSM didn't remake Flash into a bollywood nerd nor did they make MJ black. It had the right amount of Diversity while staying true to the characters and the universe.

Also, SSM is miles ahead anything Marvel has churned out, both in matters of cartoons and films.

>As he ejaculates, Peter screams: "Hey there! Here Cums the SPIDER-MAN!"
>Approaching Michelle, Peter forces her to lick her dead friends' blood off of his erect penis, chanting: "Spider-Blood, Spider-Blood! Radioactive Spider-Blood!"

Among all of its other shit decisions, yes.

Using Spectacualr as a template is going to be a huge mistake. Sony's killing itself through unnecessary gender/race bending being used as a substitute for storytelling.

Who is this Tony Ravioli person?

>that one scene where he grew up, bought an empty warehouse, hired a hooker, and went completely fucking insane

Spider can indeed, Raimi.

>MJ black
Well we don't know for sure yet, but what counts as the "right" amount? If people like the end product they don't seem to mind it as much.

thank you for showing me this and thank who ever made the best fucking choice ever

>>Peter unexpectedly gets a text and hurries out of the classroom, half-assing an excuse to his teacher. Michelle asks "where are you always disappearing to, Parker?". Peter replies "none of your business, nigger."

Hugo Strange wasn't the main love interest for the protagonist, though. You can do pretty much whatever you want to a side character or villain.

See, it's all about which character gets changed rather than how much a character gets changed. You haven't imagined a black Joker until now, for example.

Classic Parker

>You can do pretty much whatever you want to a side character or villain.
Doesn't Ned kinda fall into that?