What went wrong, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvCCJd2Mlag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what went wrong

It was made.

Not enough Arnold Schwarzenegger puns

At least Sid got a sexy girlfriend.

Being released the same weekend as Star Trek Beyond probably didn't do it any favors.

the milk gone dry

Nobody gives a shit about Ice Age in the West anymore. The appeal to it was it's voice actors and the people who would be even into them are grown up

>Voiced by Jessie J
Just why?

I forgot about that too. It's like when Alvin 4 went up against Star Wars except not as big

Well, at least Denis Leary will be happy.

What happened to Louis?

>What went wrong...
... is a meme.

It's a movie that no one wanted and no one asked for, yet they made it anyway! Because you know the last movie was such a hit!

Each one was making more money than the last.

They didn't stop at 3.

It's already made 200 mil worldwide.

>give literally every character a girlfriend

Why?

Has Blue Sky made anything actually good?

That's a lot of mammoths

>Yeah until she lost her youth she's 300 years old
at least Sid won't be able to reproduce his stupidity.

Not enough Shira

Forced pop-music aside, I liked Peanuts.

Assuming they're the same Blue Sky, the two Vectorman games.

But they probably aren't.

Why does Sid have wider hips than the female sloths?

People went to see the first one to hear Raymond and The Pest?

Also no Scratte.

Probably will still make enough to make another sequel.

Because writers ship their OCs with other OCs.

It was suuuuuuper bad. And too many subplots. Like, Shira and Diego's lack of presence throughout the movie combined with their kid issues? The fuck? Or that dino family. Sid's. And then there's the cringefest of a main plot that is Manny's black mammoth family dynamic. All this combined makes me totally not care about how tonally distant the series has gotten since the first because of Scratch's space adventures.

Wouldn't have watched it if my brother didn't insist that he wanted to see it, but we both came out of the theater feeling like our time was wasted.

Nah, she went back to normal because of the fountain of never getting old. And didn't go back to being old despite leaving it for presumably days. Guess the meteor was more potent mixed with water, eh? Who knew! (Probably not the writers when they made this movie.)

It's tired. Since the first one it gradually became worse and worse at what it did without evolving into anything new to a point where even the retarded general audience won't pay money to see this shit in theaters. It should have became a direct to DVD series four movies ago.

>Just why?

Never heard of Jessie J.

>Because you know the last movie was such a hit!
Ice Age continued to make more money than the last up until this one

These movies really became shipping central after the second one

Why, Neil?

youtube.com/watch?v=bvCCJd2Mlag

Neil is an attention whore.

This whole series is a fucking joke.

I thought the first movie was unfunny garbage when it came out and I liked almost everything at that age.

$$$ and he loves attention

Le Black Science Man has always been in it for money. All he does is take edgy atheists age 11-18 and convert them to "science religion," or the act of treating everything scientists say as fact without understanding why or actually partaking in the act of scientific discovery.

>little brother wanted to see this shit
Wow, you're a shit big brother then. Or do you just not give a fuck?

Nothing, look at the foriegn numbers. Ice age has always made way more in foriegn than domestic

So no one suspects them on being the gay.

>her fur is a dress
the fuck

Girl animals sometimes have to wear clothes even if no one else does.

I asked him what he wanted to watch, then he bought the tickets online. So, uh, I was already spoken for before I had a chance to decline.

Ice Age, Rio, Robot, Peanus Movie

Is he a fury? Because that doesn't excuse him having shit taste. He could have used that money this buy commissions on deviantart and got slightly better quality.

>he's never been with a woman whose long, sensual leg and pubic hair is curled and braided into a magnificent gown.

>without understanding
No, he usually explains things in a very easy to understand since he's aiming at a younger audience. Are you a retard perhaps? And he does encourage kids to go into science.

>sexy

/d/ you are drunk.

let me guess, all the characters now become immortal because of that fountain?

He died.

It's because he's a kid, dumbass.

That is still no excuse for shit taste. My father would have beaten me with vhs tapes if I asked that see a movie that shitty.

Nigga, he's a kid. Probably like 6 or 7.

I got beat around four, what is your point?

>How did everything go so nowhere?

>wacky adventures in the modern world
Plz no.

Not enough waifus to carry THIS one. Dammit, Dreamworks: you NEED waifus to carry your movies. That's the only way you're getting us adult males into theaters. KFP would be shit without Tigress, and to a lesser extent, Viper.

Ok she was hot

It's not made for the U.S.

It makes it's money overseas thanks to Europe and Russia.

I want to make love to this cat.

Why do they have shit taste?

ice age on ice

Well based on what I heard from that story about the guy who owned a pet cougar then you would probably have a monster sized cock she might not be able to handle.

>Peanus movie
You have my interest

What the hell is wrong with you? Get off Sup Forums you faggot.

He meant "Peanuts", not "Peanus". The Peanus Movie isn't cuming until 2019, at the earliest.

Just the animals who were already immortal from living in the meteor + Sid's grandma who stuck with them. The main characters fucked off for the wedding.

They were probably expecting to get the trickle down money. When you go to a theatre, and you didn't double check to see if your movie was sold out, then you'll see what else is playing and go to see that. This happens especially with families who's kids can't wait an extra 30 minutes for the next showing.

I saw that. I want to read it again and have a giggle. Got a screencap of it?

>Nah she went back to normal because of the fountain
What the shit are you talking about?

I didn't even know this movie existed til I saw a poster a few days ago when I was watching star trek

>fountain of youth
Explain yourself. was this in the movie or was this some bonus special thing?

This entire summer has been one gigantic dumpster fire when it comes to movies. Not a single thing has been or even looks remotely worthwhile until Kubo comes out.

funny thing is I've seen more trailers/poster for the new ice age and not a single thing about a new star trek

>Jessie J
She's a singer that was famous like 4-5 years ago. I had no idea she was still relevant.

All the formerly immortal animals + Sid's grandma were relaxing in a Jacuzzi when a fragment of the meteor that gave them immortality fell into it from the sky. Apparently, that gave the water the same youth giving powers living in the meteor had. This picture here is what Sid's grandma looks like after becoming young again
Fine. She went back to being unnaturally young again.

>the poster gave them all thick kissable lips

>Explain
Damn place I watched it didn't show this part. FUck.

Someone draw butts, but keep the lips where they are.

sorry I do not, just google it like 'guy fingered cougar Sup Forums' or something

>not wanting to make love to Rhino Horses

>First movie was basically Three Men and a Baby in prehistoric times
>Now it's this

There used to be humans in the first movie. There were dinosaurs in the third.

tried that, don't get any results

Weird. It's not even an after credits scene since it occurs right before the wedding. And the wedding has Sid's love interest appearing in the end to sing a song for Sid.

>Only a $21M at the US-Can boxoffice.
> What went wrong, Sup Forums?

The Europeans will carry it to profitability.

First Ice Age and Peanuts were GOAT.

Everything else that they've made has been pure diarrhea.

Ice age 2 was enjoyable tho the whole Ellie believing that she's a possum plot was stupid but at least it didn't drag out for too long. They really should of stopped at 2 or 3 at best

I dunno, I'd say Robots was pretty alright.

Yeah it's a pretty good movie