Kosovo

Just wanted to know what's everyone's stance on Kosovo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IqWzmofBm8Q
rt.com/news/344561-kosovo-isis-hotbed-saudi-money/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426369/The-lost-generation-Desperate-parents-reveal-hundreds-young-men-women-left-Kosovo-fight-ISIS-Syria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

an islamic state in europe, not thanks.
i know we have our differences with serbs, but i support them 100% in wiping out this amerojewish puppet state from the face of europe. also their new olympic gold medalist is on steroids

I'd feel bad evicting all the shiptars at this point. Why can't we all just get along? Love can build a bridge.

whats that

a monument to what happens when you do not genocide muslims settling in europa

it's gone man,it's gone.

Well done on getting an Olympic medal

Other than that i don't think anything about you

Just don't come here

Its going to be drowned in blood in 10-20 years and spark WW3
Also its Serb clay

>islamic state
don't be silly they don't give a shit about religion

100% Albanian

>84804147
You mean the shithole of Serbia, which is basically shithole squared?

Russian clay.

second non-country in europe

I feel smart because very few "intelligent" Americans even know where it is or how it came to be. It's okay I guess.

scum

I don't know much about the state. but the people from there who came here as immigrants are the niggers of switzerland.

Kick out the muzzies and install Serbs.

јe Cpбијa

they're still protogypsies with 50% african 50% turk DNA

Is that why they burn churches?

Kroatians hate Bosnians, and both hate Serbians. But there is one that all of them hate, and that's Albanians.
And even if you ask an Albanian, who is the worst far and wide around you, their answer will be Kosovo-Albanians

DELETE THIS!!!

No such thing

This. Any Muslim state in Europe can fuck right off.

Should be part of Serbia and it's creation was very dangerous precedent in the modern history of Europe. Unfortunately our Germany-controlled goverment at that time recognized it's independence.

Kosovo je Srbija.
Remove kebab. We'll help.

Should be yours. You should kill all muslims and take it and the world should thank you for it.
In fact, the whole former Yugoslavia should be Serbia now. Croats and Bosniaks should submit to Serbian leadership, alboshits should just die.

Just nuke everything below 10.000 GDP per capita out of existence, would make life much easier for the rest.

yeah all muslims are moderates until your head is gone

Beautiful place (not really), great food (frankly, no) and fine women (...well, about that...).

Should be allowed to be independent, it is 2016 after all, and the (local to the US bases) multicultural society of Albanian muslims can truly thrive from the booze and whore money the army personnel has to spend.

why is Kosovo superior?
>Pic related

Kick their population to Albania

They live entirely by panhandling from EU and USA, we sell them most of the things they need to live. Also, they have a statue of Bill Clinton.

Enjoy your meme state parasitic tick, EU.

Albanians are European.

Islamic country in Europe,sponsored by USA since 1999,ty

artificial state made by nato
rightful serbian clay
germ of southern europe

Camp Bondsteel has a Burger King I went to. They always got my order wrong. I want Chicken Fries, they gave me small potato fries. I want Big King with no mayo, they put in the mayo anyways. I feel like the people there don't understand English that well.

One time a Serbian-ancestry soldier who could speak Albanian and Serbian started talking in the base, got so many strange looks from the locals like he just raped somebody

Very hot women, didn't see a single burka or hijab

Kosovo is Serbia

Right after they remove the kebabs

get rid of those turkish rape babies, fuck america for giving the country to them.

Rare

A meme state created so US Steel could milk the Trepča mine for all it's worth and also a nice comfy NATO base in the heart of the Balkan peninsula that will be obliterated as soon as the US pulls out of Europe sometime in the next 50 years.

An illegal artificial secessionist state that only exists to provide a nato base in the balkan region

Not a real country. That Gold medal awarded to Majlinda Kelmendi is fucking illegitimate.

Got in trouble in class saying this though. Why do Liberals support bullshit countries?

>Kosovo

no such thing in my country, we dont recognize it

fuck Albanians, literal subhumans

now now,i rather die then move to analbia

Do Kosovo users actually run under the Albanian flag? Sup Forums btfo

fucking traitors and rape babies from turks. Worst scum of the earth.

>i rather die then move to analbia

Deal.

love you too greek bro :D

no need to thank us for the culture and cuisine, enjoy it

Cool country, I love it. Glad that democracy and freedom won.

They run under Serbian flag

sadly no were under ablo flag,shame really i hate albania myself

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

kekam sekoj pat

I have had my experiences with Albos from Kosovo on Sup Forums, and yes they run under Serb flag. Unless you are proxy

also check'd

I actually had previously ran into a Kosovo user and he also had the Albanian flag too, actually. This was around 1 month ago. I waited to come across a second Kosovo user just to see if this is an actual trend.

A muslim state you have created in europe throught the destruction of the balkans.

There are no Kosovo flags on Sup Forums, Kosovo isnt a part of Albania and still around 50% of countries dont recognize Kosovo

so it would be unrealistic if they used Albania flags, its plausible if they are under Serb flags

Non-country

Islamist US base

Peaceful and vibrant muslim community as any other, of course

Only shitholes like Russia, Serbia, Greece and Romania don't recognize it.
Relevant countries like France, UK, Germany and the US recognize it.

dont like the idea because we have a turk minority which can easily be used to pull off something similar

What the fucks kosovo

Memes aside, It should be split up.

better get your prayer carpet and koran ready cuz you're gonna be part of the ottoman empire 2.0

Kosovo is Serbia
Death to shiptar scum

Kosovo is serbia

>Relevant countries like France, UK, Germany and the US recognize it

so when wealthy countries like the ones you listed recognize it, it means its not a shithole?

sure thing you filthy gypsy

was,sadly was you can thanks milosh for that

Kosovo is Serbia

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IqWzmofBm8Q
That idea of some govnerments being recognized as if it was GOD and because of that it is legit to do whatever whant is retarded, fuck USA gov, fuck UNO, they are not gods to decide what is legit or not

Serbias fault kosovo happened, why didnt sandzak decleare independance? Another huge part of serbia that is mostly muslim
Also why is the remove kebab meme still used despite serbia having a lot of muslims itself
Their country is run by fucking loser retards who lost all the wars

rightful serb clay CCCC

nah, soon, turkey will be balkanised, there will be a kurdistan and maybe 2 more small states

no, when i post from kosovo i get albanian flag. but i live in serbia atm

Slavs unite when?

thats why they literally run half of your muslim country yes

2 baklave i kafu

After half of the slavic nations that dont want it are exterminated

no, but if you pay, you can get a burek with 80% cheese and 20% unfertilized albanian children

it's way less than half

>burek with cheese

>unfertilized albanian children

You will smear ovum on my burek? :^)

socloseyetsofar.jpg

you fucking

kek

>implikacije da sam musliman
Da znas malo povijesti, znao bi da je medjunarodna zajednica poklonila srbima rs, i ajmo rec zrtvovani su posavina i posavski hrvati za rsk

preko drine frende, brm brm

>zrtvovani su posavina i posavski hrvati za rsk

pa ne moze i jare i pare

Albanians in Albania no, but Kosvoniggers are the niggest

Why do you think Albania didn't want them?

reminder that this thread doesn't represent the general opinion of the public
public vehemently backs albanians and the neighbours all hate serbia

Kosovo has the highest amount of isis fighters of all european nations

rt.com/news/344561-kosovo-isis-hotbed-saudi-money/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426369/The-lost-generation-Desperate-parents-reveal-hundreds-young-men-women-left-Kosovo-fight-ISIS-Syria.html

>they dont give a shit about religion
95% of th population is muslim, coupled with the highest amount of isis fighters I'd say you are full of shit.

probably still less than the netherlands t b h

How in the blue Fuck was this not the FPBP??? Any other answer is bullshit. Of course, if Serbia unilaterally opted to allow a HALF of their own province secede, that would be perfect.

WE WUZ DARDANIA N SHIT
WE WUZ ROMANIZED

Highest per capita though, should have added that. But I still think its alarming that a country like that exists in Europe. The conditions for an islamic state are present, especially since saudi arabia pays for a lot of mosks and imams in kosovo.

Albania took some serbian land or something and just called it theirs until other countries declared it as seperate from serbia, and apparently many of the residents are muslims

Return clay to Serbs and don't post another slide thread

Sage it down

Butthurt

is it a country or something?

wasnt it part of slovenia and then the west took it off slovenia and made it a muslim territory? kind of like an indian reservation in the US so they can dump all of europes muslims there and then build walls around it so we can study them like a large zoo?

I live near a catholic church in Kosovo. The next mosque is located 100m away from it. I never had any problem because of my faith there. Nearly erverybody gets along there. Of course there are some extremists and fundementalist, but I guess every country has them?You're ralking lile it's like a middle eastern type of sharia state, but you should consider that we're actually better off than belgium or sweden, because we don't have fucking no-go areas based on faith man. I call bullshit on the figures, for I've seen statistics which stated that belgium has the most jihadi fighters in Europa.