Daily reminder that Disney didn't hire an acting coach for Daisy Ridley

Daily reminder that Disney didn't hire an acting coach for Daisy Ridley.

Daisy Ridley is a better actor than Alden Ehrenreich. He is literally worse than her.

Picrel's acting is actually better than anything the Nu Han Solo is able to perform. It's time you realized it.

I also remind you that Alden starred in Hail, Ceasar! where he played Hobie Doyle, western actor who can't act.

And he was great at it.

So he got a part playing himself? You must admit that's genius by the way.

The Force Awakens was a mistake.

Post webm with her audition assfucking

Laurence Olivier went to acting lessons right up until his death.

Getting coaching doesn't mean you're bad, it means you want to improve yourself.

Yeah user !! She can say "WTF !!!" in so many ways with right on expression.

Post the webm where she does that retarded face to the mandingo and she looks puzzled, angry and happy all in the span of five seconds.

>dumb faces is acting

Um, you wouldn't say that if it was a guy, shitlord.

>Disney didn't hire an acting coach for Daisy

I can tell.

Oh, it shows, Quentin, it shows.

An actor who can't act? Sounds like something he could nail easily.

Yet everyone is shitting on Alden. Last time I checked he wasn't a female, but you never know. And remember how people destroyed Jake Lloyd and Hayden Christenssen? Guess what, both male.

The Face Awakens!

She's one of those girls that I don't really find that attractive but there's something alluring about her at the same time. I'd fuck the shit outta her to be honest

they got an acting coach for him within the movie as well.

She's a whore. I wouldn't touch her for fear of getting some kind of disease, never mind all the tattoos she has. They're like warning labels.

>all the tattoos she has

Pic

I ain't looking that shit up. Go to google images and do it yourself.

What the fuck is wrong with her belly button

How many women have you seen naked user?

She did nothing for me in pictures but she's far more attractive in motion. She has an expressive face. I've loved Felicity for far longer than Rogue One but Daisy was cute in TFA

In films: Daisy < Felicity

IRL: Daisy > Felicity

>Daisy Ridley is a better actor than Alden Ehrenreich. He is literally worse than her.

literally WHAT?

>better

>worse