/brit/

wormwave edition

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/democrats-try-to-narrow-focus-of-an-immigration-deal-1516903971
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WAKEY WAKEY WAGEKEK

SUPPORT RAMZ
BUY BARKING
LEAVE IT LOOPING OVERNIGHT
LET'S GET THIS UK CLASSIC TO NUMBER 1
FUCK DRAKE FUCK EMINEM
LET'S LINK A TING FROM BARKING

*grabs your frenulum*
WAAHEEYY WATCHA GONNA DO

must be difficult to make a thought provoking or somewhat educational post when you're in your early 20's and only think about fucking a piece of pussy....huh?

Stfu you slimey little ‘groid waster

Fuck outta here

pics?

err ever heard of bear grylls sweetie

gf literally just watches youtube and instagram videos all day

playing World of Warcraft is vastly superior intellectually and morally

YOU SNIVELING

me

hate this new captcha

babestation

HATE the niggers

shant waste my time doing this all day

this is why this is the best general, always discover top tunes
the entirety of Sup Forums can't get even close to /brit/

love drugs
love having a poo
hate niggers

hate this grimy little runtette

Nigger bitch

learnt to wank while playing WoW at the same time so I didn't have to log out of the game

I AM NOT RISING FROM THIS BED

Why the racism?

>nigger
east yanks

if you insulted kyoko in anyway in my general vicinity I would make you regret ever opening your runt mouth

>n-word
edgy

>you will never be a paleo man
>you will never hunt, fish and eat mushrooms to commune with your ancestors all day
>you will never fall in love with the tribal qt who you grew up with and had a pure friendship with for your entire life
>you will never live a life free of toil, free of roastie whores, free to do anything you wish
>you will never die smiling and surrounded by your loving extended family, assured in the knowledge that you will go to meet your ancestors

Literally why exist

Off my case Jeff you coon

Fucking nigger slut

Brendan is my moms age

just did a poop-sneeze

>Yuru Yuri

2012 is that way friend

dream about this quite often
uncle ted was right

Sucked a nigger

Nothing more cretinous then the Irish. Utter runtoid crustacean freaks of Humans, doomed to the garbage bin of history.

No one slips into the same woman twice:
heaven is the innocence of its beholding.
From stroke to stroke, we exchange one bliss
wholly for another. Imagine the unfolding
river-lotus, how it duplicates
the singular perfection of itself
through the packed bud of its billion petticoats,
and your cock, here, the rapt and silent witness,
as disbelief flowers from his disbelief.
Heaven is the innocence of its beholding:
no man slips into the same woman twice.

you got this frog from me

Hello nigger

THE IRISH: AN HORRIBLE GOBLIN OF ROUND FACE.. EYES OF VIZCACHA!! ( SQUIRREL)) WITH THE APPEARANCE OF A `CHIMP... THE IRISH IS A PEDDLER WHO TRAVELS AROUND THE WORLD TRYING TO BE ACCEPTED.. LOOKING FOR ALL COUNTRIES ..FOOD` HOUSE. AND A VILLAGE WHERE TO LIVE`..
THE IRISH IS UGLY BY NATURE.... AN ERROR Of ABERRANT NATURE... THE IRISH HAS THE CRUEL PUNISHMENT OF LIFE.. OF BEING`UGLY!!! A DWARF WITH A SMELL OF `SEWER``AND OF POOP` AND DIARRHEA SAVED IN A JAR IN THE SUN!.
THE IRISH: DURING ITS CHILDHOOD... IS OBLIGED TO MILK THE GOATS..COWS... CLEAN STABLES`THE IRISH `PLANTS POTATOES, ONIONS` AND DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO FISH
AND FOR ALL THESE REASONS, THE IRISH IS SO UGLY!! AND EAGER!!.. DO NOT DESCRIMINE THE IRISH..JUST HELP IT TO BE A LITTLE MORE HUMAN AND CLEAN.... THE IRISH…CAN DO IT!!!!.... THESE MICKS,.. GET USED TO SLEEP IN THE STREETS... EATING WITH THEIR DIRTY HANDS AND CUT THE POTATOES WITH THEIR FINGERS.... URINATE AND SHIT IN THE STREET... THEY SLEEP NAKED` 'THEY DO NOT BATHE!! THEY DO NOT GO SCHOOL...

The Irish built the modern world

love hard drugs and degrading women

im 18 and make more intelligent and informed posts than anyone here

Can girls feel it when you cum in them?

didn't read this

was almost attacked by a flying nigger monster today but my excessive clapping frightened it away

Much obliged, honorary white man.

east paddy

>im 18 and make more intelligent and informed posts than anyone here

THE DREAM OF THE IRISH IS: TO BE BRITISH TO BE` TALL`TO SMELL GOOD`
EAT WELL!, DRESS WELL!! AND CHANGE THEIR DISGUSTING RACE!!
ACCUSTOMED TO SLEEPING IN THE STREETS... EATING WITH THEIR HANDS AND CUT THE POTATOES WITH THEIR FINGERS.... URINATE AND SHIT IN THE STREET... SLEEPING DRESSES` THEY DO NOT BATHE!! THEY DO NOT GO TO SCHOOL!...
THE IRISH: HATES!! BATHING.. THAT'S ALREADY WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS... THE IRISH SMELLS LIKE : ONION, POOP`MOISTURE` TO TRASPIRACIÒN` TO PAW ( HOOF).. THE IRISH HAS LAYERS OF POOP IN THE ASS!!! AND HAIRY TO TOP OFF IT..... I MEAN..THE IRISH IS A TREMENDOUS DISASTER DISGUSTING ABERRANT FILTHY PIG!!!.... THIS IS ALREADY INHERITED FROM THE ANCESTORS OF ALL THE BARBARIANS.. AND HAVE NEVER CHANGED`...
IT WOULD BE NECESSARY TO SEND SOME BRITISH OR GERMANS TO IRELAND.. TO IMPROVE THEIR APPEARANCE FOUL OF THEIR RACE..VIOLATE THEIR SUBHUMAN GIRLS.. AND WAIT TILL THEY GIVE BIRTH.. TO HUMANS AS PEOPLE!!!.. AND NOT THOSE SUBHUMAN MICK CHILDREN

>im 18 and make more intelligent and informed posts than anyone here

Did you plagiarize this from Beto?

Typical nigger, give some academic credit where it’s due

that was 100% beto's craft, didn't change a single word

yes

Lmao epic

Absolute apex gimmick

What are some good places in the UK to visit?

NEVER BECOME A FRIEND OF THE IRISH, WHY??BECAUSE THEY ARE BITTER, CHAUVINISTIC AND RACIST. NEVER WANT TO BE IN A BAD POSITION WITH ANYONE, THEY ARE ALWAYS BOASTING OF THINGS THAT ONLY THEY BELIEVE, THEIR WOMEN ARE UGLY AND THEIR FOOD IS CRAP, IS NOT BETTER THAN THE PERUVIAN CUISINE; HOW TO MAKE IRISH FOOD???
1. YOU HAVE TO DO SHIT
2. JUST GROW UGLY POTATOES
3. READY!, YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR IRISH FOOD
THEIR UGLY AND SUBHUMAN WOMEN HAVE MUSTACHES AND ARE LOW OF STATURE, THEIR PEOPLE ARE MANLETS AND VIOLENT, NOT TO MENTION THE TREMENDOUS COMPLEX OF INFERIORITY, WHICH THEY HAVE BY THE SIMPLE FACT OF BEING CONSTANTLY RAPED BY THE UNITED KINGDOM. LET US SING TOGETHER, "THE IRISH WANTS TO BE FIRST WORLD-RA-RA-RA-RA IRELAND IS WHITE AND EUROPEAN-RA RA RA RA" HAHA THE IRISH ARE DESPERATE TO BE RELEVANT AND TALL HAHAHA THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT IRELAND IS A SHITHOL OF A COUNTRY TO EXCELLENCE, FILLED OF POOP, THE YARD OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, THAT YARD WHERE EVERYONE TRASH YOU, ENCLOSED BY A WALL FOR BEING A DANGEROUS BREED AND SPITEFUL.
FOR THIS AND MUCH MORE, YOU THE IRISH SHOULD NOT BELIEVE YOU-RE THE BEST, YOU'RE JUST SHIT.
HAHA THE SAD IRISH MONSTERS, THOSE TERRORISTS WERE NOT ABLE TO TAKE BELFAST FOR BEING MORONS AND ARROGANT AND WILL NEVER BE THEIRS HAHAHAH

wsj.com/articles/democrats-try-to-narrow-focus-of-an-immigration-deal-1516903971

rump is a political genius

Fuck she knows then

>tfw paleo man used to have epic dreams of his dead forefathers, the endless forests and the distant stars
>he woke up feeling as though he has spoken to the Gods themselves
>you just dream of random modern bullshit like being on a train and wake up knowing it was just your brain sparking erratically

What the fuck is the point of it all

i dont engage in intelligence dick measuring contests on /brit/ because my actual dick is objectively incredibly large and girthy so i feel satisfied all the time

I got the worst of both worlds.

Getting the daily dose of Jordan B Peterson

BONALD DUMP IS NOT MY PRESIDENT

the paleo man didn't have access to anime and video games

Slough and Luton

You cannot hear, you cannot feel your body's shivering in here
Eyes of beasts pierce your heart, all naked you fall to the ground
And the last of love that's in your heart is about to crumble now
Don't let me die, let me stay alive, take me from this hellish place

Literally what's the point in arguing?
You must have a small cock

Ultra capitalists (Jews) are the cause
Migrants are the symptom

Milton Keynes

This is compelling writing, I can see why he got banned however. What a skitz cunt.

If you need to argue anything you must have a small cock. Guys instinctively know if yours is smaller and larger and react accordingly.

what a lucky man he was

(this post required 8 select the sign captchas)

>Milton Keynes
>not Brackley

i really like the worm image
there's something about his expression that just speaks beyond words

Hull and Bradford

Lads I’m scared

A flying nigger monster just whizzed past my bedroom window

a common occurrence in Ireland

>"uh, dude, get out of my light. you're messin up the shot"
what do?

It's my face when I watch my mum get raped by a gang of niggers

Leamington Spa

wonder how I ended up in some Canadians gay fantasy

fancy that, irish people in ireland

The pleasure you feel from video games is literally just the hijacking of the reward circuits originally intended for paleo man to hunt and explore his environment.

Likewise for anime and the paleo man being raised alongside his tribal qt, who his destined to marry after growing alongside each other for their entire lives.

THE DREAM OF THE IRISH IS: TO BE BRITISH TO BE` TALL`TO SMELL GOOD`
EAT WELL!, DRESS WELL!! AND CHANGE THEIR DISGUSTING RACE!!
ACCUSTOMED TO SLEEPING IN THE STREETS... EATING WITH THEIR HANDS AND CUT THE POTATOES WITH THEIR FINGERS.... URINATE AND SHIT IN THE STREET... SLEEPING DRESSES` THEY DO NOT BATHE!! THEY DO NOT GO TO SCHOOL!...
THE IRISH: HATES!! BATHING.. THAT'S ALREADY WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS... THE IRISH SMELLS LIKE : ONION, POOP`MOISTURE` TO TRASPIRACIÒN` TO PAW ( HOOF).. THE IRISH HAS LAYERS OF POOP IN THE ASS!!! AND HAIRY TO TOP OFF IT..... I MEAN..THE IRISH IS A TREMENDOUS DISASTER DISGUSTING ABERRANT FILTHY PIG!!!.... THIS IS ALREADY INHERITED FROM THE ANCESTORS OF ALL THE BARBARIANS.. AND HAVE NEVER CHANGED`...
IT WOULD BE NECESSARY TO SEND SOME BRITISH OR GERMANS TO IRELAND.. TO IMPROVE THEIR APPEARANCE FOUL OF THEIR RACE..VIOLATE THEIR SUBHUMAN GIRLS.. AND WAIT TILL THEY GIVE BIRTH.. TO HUMANS AS PEOPLE!!!.. AND NOT THOSE SUBHUMAN MICK CHILDREN

What image are you referring to

Fuck off nigger I’m entitled to stand where I want and if you disagree with this sentiment I will exercise my second amendment rights to blow a hole the size of a football through your chest.

>i'm NOT farting on your face user, it's disgusting, stop asking
what do?

Best to just murder the bitch

Are you Emma Watson?

Bury your nostrils in there when she's asleep

call him a closet case and run away screaming

I have an overwhelming urge to step on this atrocious little annelid.

As I do with all Canadians. Miserable sodding worm.

just scared an irish monkey lmao
but how do I make her fart in her sleep

bet paleo girl fanny was really hairy and unclean

Just like your mum's then

He's a caterpillar not a worm you dumbfuck