Tfw your Trump hat shows up 17 days after you order it

>tfw your Trump hat shows up 17 days after you order it
>tfw that is the day after Trump insinuates an assassination attempt against Killary
>tfw he's becoming harder and harder to support, but she's devil-tier evil and doesn't really deserve to live, but he's so retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/hillary-clinton-campaign-misinterprets-donald-trump-2nd-amendment-comments-threat/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732491/Trump-rows-assassination-comments-says-Second-Amendment-defenders-Clinton-appointing-anti-gun-SCOTUS-judges.html#v-8031770492517269113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blamp

I never thought he would sink so low either. Hes going to start a fucking civl war..

kek i was waiting on this

The shills have officially won when a genuine Trump supporter can no longer express concern.

Sad days, mis amigos.

That's all we can hope for, I guess.

spic detected

kill yourself or go back
or both

Hah, I am white af, Romania-bro. I was raised in the GA town that threw rocks at Oprah when she marched through during the 90s for civil rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0

I thrEw my drumpf hat in the bin after today's comments. Not even I can defend him at this point.

USER ID HAM = SPAM

>he's becoming harder and harder to support

Low test faggot. Kys

Get out of my thread. I came in here to be alone.

It's actually kind of annoying how long the hats take to come in, but that also probably means they are in high demand which is a good indication of what is to come.

Give it away to a homeless person and save yourself some dignity. You don't want to be associated with some loser.

>But the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.

Oh my God! He's telling them to shoot her!!
Oh wait... sage

Are you that dense? Everyone in the crowd knew what he meant. He's not wrong, but it shows extremely poor judgement. Not insinuating political violence isn't that hard. I wish he could just stop imploding. It sucks. I want him to win.

thats not what he said you dumb nigger

Do you have a source for that image? Looks like breitbart.

i can no longer tell if these are real shills or trolls doing a satire of shills.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/hillary-clinton-campaign-misinterprets-donald-trump-2nd-amendment-comments-threat/

I found it

That guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

This is the bit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732491/Trump-rows-assassination-comments-says-Second-Amendment-defenders-Clinton-appointing-anti-gun-SCOTUS-judges.html#v-8031770492517269113

Stoopid Americoons

Let them waste their money

Don't feel bad, I also threw mine away. I'm so demoralized I can't sleep at night. Last night Trump appeared before me and said

>Get out there lad, attach my bumper sticker to your car and a Trump sign on your lawn
>The rallies are so much bigger than Hillary's
>Take out those CTR shills
>This is the first step you must take to MAGA

I don't know what to believe anymore.

>tfw brits can literally murder the opposition and still win

>Hes going to start a fucking civl war..
That's a better scenario than him winning "presidentially", you fucking newfag or shill

Thanks for correcting the record shill!

Trump is right though. Sure he has "no filter" but what he said about *blanking* Hillary is a good idea that would benefit society

We need a civil war at this point.
We need a powerful dictator that will put this country in the right direction...BY FORCE.

My Trump hat is still being delivered. 5 more days. I'm not sure if I support him ironically or not yet

Exactly it's just more Jew lies. He never said anything about killing Hillary. Now if he DID, then he would have my vote secured

Do you really expect that every one here will waste his time to reply to your and all other shill faggot bait? I did so you can fuck off and lube your anus for Hillary's strapon you pumpkin latte drinking, glassess wearing, shitty hipster beard grooming, old bicycle riding, refuggee admiring, muslim loving, transgender retardkin plexaqueer bull preppin cuck faggot shill can fuck off back to tumblr

He didn't tell people to assassinate Hillary, he said that if government planned to take away your rights, you have to be man enough to use them the way the were intended, to fight tyranny.

Oh ho ho ho! Dude... I just checked my Amazon and it says my MAGA hat is arriving today! Can't wait
The thing I will do while wearing this muhaha

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

All part of the plan, my friend. Trump's Wild Ride has all sorts of insane descents and masterful inclines, even some wicked loops. Rest assured, this is all part of the ride. Notice how Khan is off the table now?

At least you have the historical meme hat

Don’t forget: Jews have led the anti-Trump movement, e.g., neocons, the media, Wall Street investment bankers, Hollywood.

The jews are winning
there would be WW3 and then the end times

>God emperor quote mined once again by the corrupt media.
> Harder to support.

Fuck off shill cunt.

This is the reason I hate Trump most of all.
Its not even his psychotic racist agenda but simply the way he talks.
He talks in fucking circles with smoke and mirrors, that entire speech could be simplified to 4 sentences, and hicks eat it up like hes laid out the plan for the new world.
He sounds like a fucking car salesman trying to sell you shit.

nigga are u srs?

I've browsed this board unironically for over a year. Calling everyone a shill is ruining Sup Forums. Also, that's quite an impressively complex projection you outlined there, bub.

You mean after Julian Assange called out the Clinton campaign as literally murderous?

All he said was those who support the 2nd amendment would fight to protect it against those who wish take that right away from them.

How brainwashed have we become that when someone makes a statement such as "Americans who support the constitution would fight to uphold it", they receive incredible backfire and shocked gasps from the media, and they majority of them think "STOP THIS MADMAN".

It's getting worse. The thing is, they expect people to just lay down when they encounter these types of reactions. What they're failing to understand is that the more that we see this kind of subversion, the more angry the people get about it. Even more so when our fellow countrymen refuse to see something wrong with this picture.

Pour more gasoline on the fire. Please.

>psychotic racist agenda
Explain yourself.

>that picture
>this shitty post

Dude tell your girl to stop blowing up kids in Libya if you want to make a positive difference in the world. Segregation was like 50 years ago

I know Clinton is a murderer, cuck. I hate her. The point is that he HAS to stop fucking up so monumentally.

Wow, I didn't think such a small mind could do such large mental backflips to justify the bold face statement. THAT IF HILLARY BECOMES POTUS YOU NEED TO SHOOT HER. That is not ok and if you think it is GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE USA.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

He's not fucking up. It makes him look stronger.

Can't believe I replied to you

Sage

>THAT IF HILLARY BECOMES POTUS YOU NEED TO SHOOT HER
Nobody said that faggot.

The American people have the right to fight against those who wish to take their rights away from them, that doesn't mean it includes violence. Nobody said she needs to be shot, we're saying that if she tries to take our rights away from us it will not go down so easily.

You're one to talk about "mental backflips".

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

If you're so retarded you think "2nd Amendment people" means "assassins" instead of the fucking NRA you should be deported to Mexico and find out what assassins really are.

Oh I forgot to state that TRUMP literally asked for a visit from the Sup Forums PARTY VAN.
>TFW I actually get to use this pic and I'm totally serious.

And you wonder why even with Shillery as the alternative, people turn away from Trump . Its statements like this which are completely un-america.

I've been wearing my MAGA hat since August of last year. I've gotten several dirty looks, and had 2 legit run-ins. One was a guy saying to his ugly girlfriend "racist" under his breath and I said "are you talking to me pussy?" and he didn't answer, and the other was a woman who legit got up in my face at an Acme, and I laughed and called her a cunt. I don't care. My penis is 8 1/2 inches, legit, and I act like it. I'm fit and I am 6'2". I don't care what any of these little effeminate liberals say. They will never, ever do anything about it. Everyday I will wear it. And everyday they will bite their tongues and do nothing.

For 8 years.

Shills in full force.

It's just a joke bro

Cucks like you will come crawling back to Trump once Based Assange airs all of Hillary Clinton's dirty laundry in October.

You say that like its a bad thing.

GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!

>LOOK SUPERVISOR I USED PAYPAY MEME
>LOL CAN I GET RAISE NOW?

Fuck off, shill.

I'm not so sure about the whole dictator thing, but he's right... Our country has a serious illness right now and it needs to be ripped out by its roots... We don't need the same old status quo bullshit that has been going on over the past decade or so... The division in this country is the worst that I've ever seen it and something, somewhere has to give... I don't think it's going to be pretty when it does

You've posted like 10 times in this thread. Only a shill would waste their time solving captchas to complain about Trump.

Not a good way to start your day dude

I agree it needs to change but the problem is our own doing, because americans are basically uninvolved in our political process. If anything what this election has made completely clear is how messed up the election system is, you have two candidates that are despised.
They aren't to blame though Americans who put them there are to blame, americans that go toe the polls and allow this to happen year after year. Apathy is to blame, people who focus on whos is running for president, but don't know anything about who's running for congress (you know, the people who actually write the laws?")

A revolution needs to occur, but not in the way most people think.

I made this thread, retard. I'm watching The Clinton Chronicles and checking in randomly. This board is fucking dying. Jesus.

Trump just needs to be quiet for a week or two. Hillary's campaign is in shambles she's constantly swamped by her corruption and mistakes but the media ignores it to focus on Trump. This stuff worked well for him fighting for the nomination but it's not working well against Hillary.

Only people getting down about Trumps bad MSM news cycle are shills, never Trumpers and weak willed supporters.

That's not how this is going to work.

What's going to happen is both candidates will be so disliked that no one will vote for them. Either of them. It'll be a blowout for third party candidates like never before seen, and then things will get really interesting when no one wins the electoral vote.

>Trump just needs to be quiet for a week or two.
EXCUSE ME BUT DID YOU JUST FALL TO EARTH FROM MARS?! I believe it's mentally impossible at this point for Trump to not be in the spotlight or say something that makes him sound like he's getting speech pointers from HILTER! I think his staff would literally need to do something very drastic to get him to shut up and go off the radar for a while.

aaaaaaand this is how you destroy a country

To be totally honest, I'm past the point of trying to make excuses for him.

I've gone from optimistic Trump supporter to reluctant Trump voter.

I mean I don't even disagree with what he said (really all leftists should be put up against the wall), but for fuck's sake you can't go full Ben Garrison if you want to win. I wish the guy would have just shut up and dialed it back, he dug himsef into a hole by saying dumb shit and now he has to dig out quick because November is rapidly approaching.

The kikes have fucked our culture, lad. Nobody even knows what it means to be American now.

Story behind this pic?

Some champ flashed his caulk and bauls at a group of angry SJWs.

As you can see, internet history was made.

He did not do that.

He was talking about the power of the NRA to control politicians at the congress and senate levels.