Why is this show so fucking anti gun...

Why is this show so fucking anti gun? Like 1/3 episodes in season 3 have some line related to wanting to confiscate all guns

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XV4mZi3gYDgwx5PrLwqqHTUlHkwkV-6uy_yeJh3X46o/edit#gid=0
businessinsider.com/gun-industry-funds-nra-2013-1
civilliberty.about.com/od/guncontrol/a/Bill-Clinton-Gun-Control-Second-Amendment.htm).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some People don't like guns man.

No, they relate to the frequency of mass shootings, I don't think anyone ever said "take all the guns."
Also,
>show set in hollywoo entertainment machine
>why is it so liberal

This show is actually pretty good at painting reasonably portrayed satires of both extremes, SJW's and conservatives. I'm the latter myself but I can appreciate times when this show tries to have a go at them, like the S3
Abortion episode

Are gun-toters always this easily triggered?

yea, it isnt like nations like france have this issue.

They arent more common now than before, they are just publicized more

kinda, if a politician says something anti gun you bet your ass I make sure to do all I can to kick his ass out of office

Most mass shootings are because of niggers and spics though. Not guns.

well fuck them

I love guns but the most I get from media implying guns are bad is a "but that's wrong, stop" on the back of my head. Like when I see a depiction of communism being good.

While last season had a ton of political shit on it, mostly for satire, I don't remember seeing a single anti gun thing?
Maybe it's some American subtle context thing I'm missing.

Cause assholes usually hate having to face consequences to their actions.

What do you expect from 1st world problems the show?

Are you trying to blame gun owners for murders?

I don't get how anyone can watch this stuff. It's absurdism done horribly.

Except it's not.

Wow, this really make me think.

There was a small joke about someone sneaking in a shitload of guns just fine in airport luggage, but getting in trouble for having shampoo.

I think that was more a joke about the TSA than about gun control, though

Especially since in the same scene Todd also got smuggled in through Bojack's bag just fine

Mass shooting frequency has been steadily rising since 2011.

Not really, they just changed the definition

That's a TSA joke not a gun joke.
The guy also had explosives.

(((Turteltaub)))

>gun
>triggered

Heh

>media implying guns are bad

Explain how they are not

Yeah, from one which includes domestic situations to one which excludes domestic situations, the latter being what everyone thinks of as "mass shootings" anyway.
Don't tell me you're a linguistic prescriptivist.

Yeah. They're afraid of being ostracized like cigarette smokers, because there's nothing WORSE than being slightly inconvenienced when buying a firearm and having tax dollars go into mental health facilities. That sort of talk triggers the fuck out of them. Which is weird, because you'd think they would exercise better trigger discipline.

Because smith and wesson have prevented more rapes than feminism ever will

Nah, they changed it to include things like bank robberies and drug deals. Some places like Vox included a kid shooting people with a bb gun

>Because smith and wesson have prevented more rapes than feminism ever will
Whatever Smith and Wesson are paying you is probably a lot less than they're paying the NRA.

The definition has always included bank robberies and drug deals.

Definition use to only include people who shot up a place for the sake of doing a mass shooting.

NRA doesn't donate that much money. Most of their influence is due to their members voting. I use NRA grades when I vote

>banning classes of guns and increasing taxes on guns are "minor inconveniences"

Fuck off gunshits, thread's about a shithorse

Guns are cool for protection and all, and I own a side-arm but if I had the choice I'd never use it on another human being and neither would any other sane person in the world.

The 'they're tryna take muh guns' rhetoric is just retarded.

Mass just banned all semi autos

Examples? I watched the whole season and didn't get any whiffs of gun control propaganda or pandering

>Definition use to only include people who shot up a place for the sake of doing a mass shooting.
Which is still the definition Mother Jones uses.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XV4mZi3gYDgwx5PrLwqqHTUlHkwkV-6uy_yeJh3X46o/edit#gid=0
I support freedom of gun ownership, but let's not argue in bad faith.

>NRA doesn't donate that much money.
The NRA aren't paying Smith and Wesson, SMITH AND WESSON are paying THEM. Alongside all the other gun manufacturers the NRA gets an obscene amount of money from them, which really colors their influence on public policy.

businessinsider.com/gun-industry-funds-nra-2013-1

Cool, I'm not John McClane and don't live in bumfuckistan so why would I ever need those?

>I use NRA grades when I vote
Why? They don't support gun ownership, they lobby for gun manufacturers. Any bill which benefits manufacturers by screwing gun consumers receive their full support.

What, you don't hunt deer with a semi-automatic weapon? How do you make sure you don't miss?

the far right and the far left are far more similar to one another than they'd care to admit

hoseshoe theory, man

They came for the commies etc.

Mother jones counted a kid with a bb gun, get raped

>organization that lobbies for industry gets paid by industry it represents

Also Smith and Wesson almost went bankrupt for supporting the 1994 assault weapons ban

get raped

Because they are the most potent gun lobby. If Gun owners of America could so shit I would like them better, but as it stands the NRA is our best hope for beating the commie shits

Honestly it is more ethical to hunt with a semi auto. If the first shot isnt a kill it is better to put the animal down quick than to make it suffer

>>The 'they're tryna take muh guns' rhetoric is just retarded.

>the progressive banning and restriction of gun ownership without a single correlation with actual gun deaths and violence levels in society since the 80's is a rethoric

Just because they aren't doing it little by little doesn't mean they aren't doing it. They KNOW banning machineguns is inconstitutional and the fact that they only opened a registry to close it permanently is a massive stomping of the spirit of the amendment.

bill of RIGHTS not needs, what of waiting for the day you need them? or people who do right now because they aren't living in cushy safe neighborhoods or happen to have had bad relationships with a crazy person, are you gonna tell them they only need 6 rounds, like you can just trust a Dirty Harry impression to save your life?

>need

Gun fags don't care about needs, they want to have weapons that can kill a crowd in seconds because they think it is cool and their fetish is above public safety

It doesn't say the word need in the second amendment fag

Also the second amendment only protects guns designed to kill as many people as fast as possible

Wow the NRA must be paying you a lot for these posts.

>Also Smith and Wesson almost went bankrupt for supporting the 1994 assault weapons ban

Ignoring half that bullshit claim, you think they supported the ban out of the goodness of their heart? It was just for show so Clinton could agree to end a bunch of civil lawsuits (civilliberty.about.com/od/guncontrol/a/Bill-Clinton-Gun-Control-Second-Amendment.htm).

Civil law suits that had no real standing and are illegal now.

NRA, unlike Hillary Clinton, doesn't pay people to shill and donates very little to elections. The reason the NRA has so much power is because if you go against their interests tons of people will vote you out of office.

It is the regular person vs millionaires like Clinton and Billionaires like Bloomberg.

Gun control always has been and always will be about preventing the poor from protecting themselves

>Mother jones counted a kid with a bb gun
Not in that spreadsheet, no.