LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-second-amendment/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ICVIP5-qCtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to be straight here. I am a white nationalist, but I am also a cuckold. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, antibiotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at pleasuring white women. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once, Sup Forums. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

>>

context?

Read the whole thing

kek

cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-second-amendment/index.html

Sweden YES

Are the secret service threatening a presidential candidate?

Probabky because all the cucks and CTR shills were constanbly spamming them on twitter

jesus sweden how stereotypical

They only said that so people would stop fucking reporting them about it.

I don't see anything special here?

Trump needs to dismiss his Secret Service detail.
He cannot trust them anymore.

He's trying to avoid the obvious with "dopey", but the damage is done. The Secret Service will be disbanded or reformed after this election.

They'll probably assign marines to guard the President from now on.

fuck you piece of shit, this is my pasta

>Please stop spamming us about Trump. We're already aware. Seriously, Stop!

Media grasping at straws as always

....... That flag.
Are Swedes the best shit posters or is this real?

According to the US media, that was Trump calling for Hillary to be shot

If you cant do one simple task in pleasuring a woman then you should really kys.

Trump wasn't satisfied with being only 13 points behind so he went full retard and did this

TRANSLATION: "Stop flooding our tip system with idiotic reports that Trump is planning to assassinate Hillary. Any credible threat tips received in the last day or so have been buried under thousands of bullshit tips from Hillarytards, and you are hindering our ability to do our job."

>realDenaldTrump

read the name...its fake

(((YOU SHILLED A LITTLE SHILL)))

He's implying that the "second ammendment people" can do something about hillary appointing her anti-second amendment judges, i.e, they can vote against nominees for the supreme court of appeal supreme court decisions, basically maybe, something can happen and Hillary won't get to ban the second amendment even if she wins.

But The left saw this "second amendment...do something" and just though "guns...do something" he wants to kill HER! AHHH

I've never seen such insanity as we've seen today.

Does ANYONE still think there's not a heavy bias in the media?

HAHA HOLY SHIT
WHAT!?
omg
fuck the msm

Why does this guy talk like a car salesman

It honestly is concerning that the Secret Service seems to be taking sides here. I dunno if he can feel safe with them around anymore. They might just let a bullet through for Hillary.

Then again, I dunno. They hate her, right? For being abusive towards them?

enjoy your you's
also feel free to send me your wife

wow, it's fucking nothing.

copy pasta sage

SVENPY PASTA

Read the tweet. They're not taking sides, they simply said they're aware of what was said. Which means they know there wasn't a call to action.

If it was a call to action he would have been arrested.

Media reaction:
youtube.com/watch?v=ICVIP5-qCtU

This.

Because he is selling to you. And it works.

Was about to post something similar until I read your message.

Was this another 4D chess move set by Trump?

Yeah, I guess it could be interpreted as "WE KNOW ALREADY, JESUS CHRIST, ENOUGH!"

So basically, the secret service puts out a tweet saying essentially to stop calling them about it.

It didn't work though

This

Thank God

Jesus you shill fuck, kill yourself

Clearly a threat.

Exactly. The second amendment line is only noteworthy when removed from context.

Where?

>this is the best (((mainstream))) media has against Trump.

They have thousands of people digging, trying to find something, ANYTHING, to use against him and THIS is what they can manage. Literally twisting his words to create a total false controversy that even the dumbest people can see through.

Shills' on suicide watch

Hillary is going to fake an assassination attempt on her to secure the election, it's the perfect checkmate. Cap this

>flag
here we go

damn that guy is based, shill campaign is in full baseless hypotheticals mode

Will the failed assassin get an interview like Donald's would-be killer did?

That isn't an actual donald trump tweet m8.

we heard what he said because our guys were there the comment

>Sup Forums lost they shit when something taken out of context and put it against them
>Sup Forums using the same tactics to curb against other politics, religions

>Sup Forums distrust/hate the msm narrative if it against them
>Sup Forums trust the msm report if fit their narrative

stay classy /360pol/

>Sup Forums trust the msm report if fit their narrative
>a full transcript

"secret" service
>secret

Who's that chick

He is a businessman, that is what he does. None-the-less has a lot of charisma to have had a show and have a recognizable name.
Oh wow. That doesn't say anything about shooting. It just says the second amendment people could do something about it. What is that thing they could do? Shoot her? Dissent? VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? I'm not voting for Trump but that is grasping for straws.

>> Secret Service
>> Have a twitter account
>> The service is no secret anymore

>wants to know who the "chick" is

You're not fooling anyone, friendo.

Ok sauce for that vid. Don't mind even if Chernobyl Dick is in the vid, need good sauce to fap to rn.

Yeah we waz sekrit sorvix and shieet we will let people know that we know what drumpf said we r so kewl XD

only jews are scared of this

>y to do our job."
They are essentially saying please stop sending us bullshit tips we know what was said.

His daughter???

Jesus how does he not get a heart attack every time he gets a hard on.

>white is inside black color ID

delete yourself sweden youre doing it wrong

>I'm going to be straight here.
>look at the flag
>think this guy is going to be a huge fag isn't he?

>read the last part of the next sentence

My brain melts every time I read or hear his words. He speaks like a fucking baboon with down syndrome having a stroke.

>There's nothing you can do, I dunno, maybe there is

OH MY GOD HE LITERALLY TOLD GUN OWNERS TO SHOOT HILLARY

LITERALLY

CTR fuck off.

And your images fucking suck.

I hope you niggers have a training course for this shit, and if you do, you should get them to fire your boss.

Don't you see, my fellow white man, he literally said he is going to do a 360, teleport behind her and shoot her in the head while saying ''pssst, nothing personal, kid''.

Are you blind?
>maybe there's something they can do
>something
HOLY SHIT

>SUM
>TING
WONG

We cracked it. I was a bad goy from Texas who wanted to vote Trump, but finally I see the light. I have a #LittleJohnson

I love the media constantly saying oh this is it hes done now

Continues running

People start realizing the media is full of shit

The fuck are you saying Kirpal from India using Proxies for CTR?

Are you getting paid 1 Rupees a week for this? Democrats are great at using cheap labor to advance their agenda.

WTF I love scapegoats now

he's just playing yet another game of 4D chess.

he used the phrase "second amendment people". he could have used the phrase firearm owners, or gun owners, or mean scary bad men with big loud assault baby-killers. but he chose the phrase "second amendment people"

what exactly is a second amendment person? are there first, third, and eighth amendment people also? no, there's not. either you are an "amendment person" (2nd included), or you are not a supporter of the constitution. there is no middle ground.

you can tell it was tweeted with a long eye roll

asking the real questions

>what exactly is a second amendment person
There's a large lobby dedicated to protecting the second amendment.
Such lobbying groups don't really exist at the same level for the other amendments.

OMG secret service and going to kill Hillary. Fuck secret service could be abbreviated to SS

19D chess confirmed

yeah but there aren't people blatantly and explicitly pushing for removal of women's voting rights, or for the suppression of free speech.

I don't even really see what your point is though. how does any of that matter?