Whos

whos
>never been invited to a party

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholic_beverage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry, thought this was r9k

I was invited to parties but I never went because I am not a fucking degenerate.

I have numerous times but didn't go because fuck degenerates and normies.

This. The fuck would I willingly go to a place where I'll be surrounded by people who disgust me while listening to music that makes me want to kill myself?

Never went because I'd rather stay home studying/playing videogames/ I'm addicted to this fucking site

Zyzz would be ashamed of you

>drinking with the pals
>fucking the bitches
>drinking again

i pity you honnestly

i do this alone every night

I pity you

Why party with 3d whore degenerates when there is anime?

>consuming drugs
>having sex outside of wedlock
>continuing to consume drugs
Kill yourself.

sfigati

>>consuming drugs

i said drinking i've never took drugs or smoke in my life

Alcohol is a drug.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholic_beverage

>An alcoholic beverage, or alcoholic drink, is a drink that contains a substantial amount of the psychoactive drug ethanol
>European education standards

not even an elementary school birthday party? :^(

Never

I have gate crashed a few and assaulted random guests though.

Thanks Captain Abbo for edumacationing us.

I feel very teached now.

Of course. But I don't enjoy them much. Not a problem with socialization just really shit planning skills on me and my friends parts.

No worries, gook. Hopefully in 500 years you'll be where Whites are now intellectually.

whenever i go to one, everything is boring and awkward if i don't get drunk, and i hate being seedy the next day

>imprying

I don't think we need the help, cheers.

>IQ
Kill yourself

go with friends = more fun
>if you have friends

>Italy 102
hmmmm

>tfw regret every party i go to

why do i even bother leaving my house

I usually find some shitty excuse not to go
Parties are the ultimate waste of time, I'd much rather just meet up with my friends in the park for ebin bantz and keks

>IQ
Psychology area. Not relevant in the real world.

Because Italy was the most homogeneous nation in Western Europe before 2008
>less immigrants = higher IQ on average

Pretty often. I about to try ectasy with my friend this saturday. Is it nice like people say?

If that retarded "we wuz romanz and shieeet" Sven was here, he could show us that chart of research papers per capita. I'll look for it in the meanwhile.

This guy gets it

Either the whole night sucks or the party sucks, typically pre-drinks with friends before hand is so much better than the actual event. You're just stuck there thinking about all the other shit you could be doing.

>muslim tiers

suck to be you

Are you saying Hitler was a Muslim?

>n-n-n-no, don't put words in my mouth, it's already full of Habib cock
A true White man doesn't need hedonistic drugs to get through life.

This. If you're at an event where you need to be so high or drunk that you can't remember shit the next day in order to having had fun, there's something inherently wrong with the event.

Why would I go to a party to talk worthless drunk shit with people i dont even like, when i could be at home shitposting on Sup Forums?

Never but i wouldnt go anyway . I cant stand being
betwen so many normies and so much degeneracy

Wow get some fucking friends.
How are you gonna save the West if you are a friendless autist?

You don't have to drink, do drugs or have sex if you don't want to. You can be non-degenerate and still enjoy yourself you know?

Even Hitler had friends and went to parties and beer hall meetings.

what would a Sup Forums party be like?

I imagine you faggots would get drunk enough to act upon your primal desire to DEUS VULT instead of shitposting on a fringe vietnamese basket weaving image board about it

LMAO how you faggots always bring in IQ when it's about how blacks are stupid but suddenly IQ is irrelevant when it comes to asians being smart

Take two.

What's enjoyable about loose sluts, nigger music, and nu males? OP is presumably talking about house parties judging from his picture, and not gatherings of close friends. These are cesspits of degeneracy.

i get invited all the time but i'm socially retarded and just stay at home 9 out of 10 times.

This is the true mindset of the beta male. Not being able to live in the moment and appreciate what he has right in front of him. You cunts only feel 'safe' in your basement.

Once you embrace the challenges of life on a consistent basis, eg being the fun guy at the party you will learn to enjoy the challenges, and even become addicted to them until you are molded into a perfect being.

Here we go.

Not the complete infographic, unfortunately.

Also this user does have a point:

take three

>implying house parties aren't with your close friends

Holy shit you people have shit friends. Though I can understand I've left friendship groups just because of how degenerate they are. It didn't feel the same as my other main friendship groups where people actually gave a shit about each other, just dick measuring contests non stop.

>implying house parties aren't with your close friends
They're not tho. Quite often, especially for 21st birthdays, they involve completely different groups coming together.

Me. I have no friends

Whaddaya know, the Romans were smart.

Look at all you autistic no friend faggots trying to rationalise why you dont get invited to parties.

>wouldnt go anyway, too much degeneracy

>would rather play vidya games or masturbate

>would rather shit post here.

Fuck off with that schtik. Theres a difference between making a choice and rationalising a lack of choices.

As if you cunts would turn down an invitation from some hot chick that was into you to go to a party.

ITT: having friends is degenerate

We bought only 3 with my friend. With 280mg is it much?

all these wothless fucking NEETs in this fucking thread.

You sound like a fucking faggot, i'd glass you if I saw you at a party tbhfam

I guess I can't relate. Those 21st years were fucking amazing me for me I met all kinds of people. If they were friends with my friends I knew they were good people. It also helps to be a good dancer though. If you haven't started a dance floor before in your life you must try it, it's amazing.

I used to never be invited to parties, then I openly supported trump and started getting invited. Got laid at a primary debate party. True story.

I would deck you cunt

>Africa doesn't exist
is this Heaven?

So many lonely faggots in this thread who'd rather feel cool by being able to tell pol how non degenerate they are than making real life connections and doing fun shit besides bitching about minorities on a Tibetan wool cap making website

She'll be right mate. Take one first then decide if you want to split that other half.

Does "partying" mean behaving like a degenerate retard just because others do it too?

No, I have never been to a "party". But I'm an author of several Wikipedia articles for example.

you wish pussy im 4'1 irl i'd drop you like its hot

Morocco and Tunisia are visible, so maybe just Eden or something.