Say something positive about the mass muslim immigration into Europe

Say something positive about the mass muslim immigration into Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

canberratimes.com.au/act-news/act-parliament-passes-religious-vilification-laws-20160804-gqlagu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FiNyqZiiUkg
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least they're not australians

I cant wait for literally millions of these videos of the shocked liberals and homosexuals that welcomed these savages into their countries.

A lot of Muslim men will finally get laid.

There's literally nothing good about it.

>a positive

Leftists get brutalized and suffer.

You already lost

It will be awesome when Sharia governments inherit the nuclear weapons of France and the UK.

They wont have to travel as far to remove kebab! All you have to do is take a short walk!

europeons are now suffering for being such weak cowards

Kebab places all over the place.

10 years ago when you left the club 3 am there was maybe one kiosk selling food open. These days there are multiple Kebab-Pizzeria owned by various immigrants; surely the hygiene standards are low but the kebab is still delicious when you are drunk as shit 4 am

They also keep kebab places open during holidays like Christmas etc so you always get delicious arabian cuisine with a touch ITaliano peppino pizza

they're not Indians

At least there ovens will be warm this winter

The lines at airports will get shorter. Why screen for terrorists when everybody is one?

jesus fucking christ this really puts things into perspective

creates a lot of happenings

Some cuck who championed #refugeeswelcome will watch as his teary-eyed wife's daughter describes how Abdul brutally raped her.

not as many bombings as I thought.

The more muslims that immigrate to Europe the fewer we can ship over here!

It raises the chance of a race war

They're not coming here.

Helps nationalism and will ultimately give us back control.

Even this guys the one Muslim representative in parliament, said "I identify as a Muslim but I am a non practising one" even he knows its a fucked religion

you just passed a law that makes insulting islam a crime.

get fucked

It's happening fast enough to cause a backlash and if it didn't happen this way there would have been an unnoticeable slow drip

I hope for this

Don't throw stones in glass houses, dad.

Anglos stick together idiot

>1951
That's a sparkler compared to modern nuclear warheads. France has like ~20 or so (cant be assed to look it up) ICBM/SRBMs, and each of those carry a dozen warheads, hundreds of times more powerful, each capible of targeting a seperate target.

canberratimes.com.au/act-news/act-parliament-passes-religious-vilification-laws-20160804-gqlagu.html

i will be King of Sup Forums when Hillary wins

youtube.com/watch?v=FiNyqZiiUkg

there's still time to escape

>it's uniting native Europeans, because it gives them a common enemy
>it destroys the narrative of multi-culturalism and redpilling people like never before
>it will give rise to nationalism and ethno-centrism
>we get to remove kebab some day Serbia style

Honestly statistically it probably already happened.

i want revenge tho

When they see Sharia law up-close in entire neighborhoods, when their women are getting groped and raped in the streets, when people are being murdered in the name of Islam, and when they witness their elected officials and the media defend the mass influx of these people at any cost, it becomes much harder for Europeans to pretend that these are oppressed, peace-loving people screwed by the system.

they hate blacks, homosexuals, slut culture and hold conservative beliefs

>>we get to remove kebab some day Serbia style

It's messier then it sounds.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland

Some of them drown.

everything pre brexit holds no weight :)

Where does ISIS upload this shit? They have 4K cameras and actual editing teams but I have no idea where they actually post these.

On what grounds?

Has article 50 been invoked?

Getting real fucking tired of this "islam is ok because conservative" meme. They're not OK. Ever. They don't belong here conservative or not.

Every Europeen will know how it feels to live amongst Muslims.

Twitter.

You can upload 4K video to twitter?

Being white will increase in value as the number of people who are white starts to move towards zero.

A chance to be in the Crusade 2.0

This is literally the only positive I can think of .
Watching the liberals who supported this shit get thoroughly wrecked by the monster they're creating will be tasty indeed.
It's not worth it though, to witness the destruction of European culture/society.

Oh. No, they don't post shit THAT big on twitter.

whats this from

this is what keeps me going now. things get more fucked but everyday i come here for happenings and watch libtards scratching their heads over what caused them.

Right-wing political shift in ALL EURO COUNTRIES.

Kebab places everywhere in cities and they are open quite long.

They also open like small corner shops that are almost always open.

>tfw your country is in the middle of wealthy but cucked western europe and poor but white eastern europe. What's worse?

HIV

it's causing a dramatic rise in right wing extremism.

is this ISIS or from a movie?

It re-ignites the hidden embers of the right wing.

Sad thing is, it does so for very important reasons, but oh well. Grasping at straws here.

Children of Man.

Children of Men, compulsory Sup Forums viewing

Better food...

Bringing conservative values that Sup Forums loves so much and being able to watch liberals cry as a consequence

They're going to Germany.

Most of those cities look like they always do though...

Oh fuck... Mass import all your "moderates" that will get the tick of approval from lefties, but you know they'll always vote for Shariah if they can.

Then when you have a winnable election, Shariah party and bam, you conquered. And Tumblrians let it happen for feelings-points.

Apparently Germany doesn't require passports anymore

The ancient strategy was "send your armies" but the modern strategy is "send your civilians"

>kiosk
>hygiene standards are low but the kebab is still delicious when you are drunk as shit 4 am
Go home elämäm_kallu, you are drunk.

Not with the 100000+ anchor babies...

big, big this

It gives the right-wing parties more voters.

How are hundreds and thousands of angry Muslim men not an army?

Gay and degenerate issues have been buried underneath the drama of shitskin waves, so becoming more progressive has been put on pause at just the same time we see a considerable growth of conservativism.

Also, europoor master race, managing to avoid most if not all of the shitwhaves.

Conservative values are worthless if there's no culture left to conserve.

At least liberals are getting the assrape as well

>liberals are getting the assrape the most

They're the ones who let them get too close

It's waking Europe up and culling the weakness from the white man's herd.

watched the trailer. that looks shit.
>a nigress and her unborn coon babby will save the earth!! XD :^)

watch the movie. worth it imo

It's far better than watching the creeping demographic demise that was always used by the left to import third world voters for their agenda of destroying the native culture. It was like having an alcohol problem that you could always suppress because the caused incidents were always small enough. Now we hit the wall fast enough and can't hide the problem anymore.

HAH, where in aus are you?

The idea is that Hope comes from unexpected places. She was a prostitute or was raped by many men.

There is nothing special about her. It's random biology.

What did you expect? A blond Scandinavian model?

Lower wages are good for employers.

It kills a lot of white liberals.

It might cause a backlash of biblical proportions.

we can only hope