How do we fix the relationship between taiwan and the mainland?

how do we fix the relationship between taiwan and the mainland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGs_dcXt-3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_United_Front
youtube.com/watch?v=2cCLZemjh8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Taiwan needs to annex China and force a cultural de-evolution.

By the unrelenting assimilation of Taiwan by the might of the PRC

Its easy
We kill the chinaman

both are chinamen

China will annex Taiwan after all.
It's just a matter of time.

As said it will either be Taiwan as part of the PRC or continue in a current or similar state. ROC taking back anything is LARPing at this point.

We can never fix their relationship.
Their relationship is only whether Taiwan is swallowed by China or not.

other than foreigner bs there is nothing wrong with the relationship

best case scenario is KMT gets elected again and helps the PRC with a gradual unification

Kill both

We don't, let them kill each others

you are also chinamen

t. Tronh Nham Nguyen

t. David Chinng Chong

>taiwan isn't china

You're right, brb, getting rope

A piece of shit by different names is still just a piece of shit

Everyone is wondering what the rise of China will look like. They are smart enough not to get into confrontation with the USand allies. But grabbing Taiwan would be the ultimate power play, an immense nationalistic symbol just like Putin and Crimea. No one will challenge them in the Asia Pacific after that. They will call America's bluff and there won't be a war.

Vietnam is to China what Poland is to Russia, I take it?

>Taiwan is China

It was LARPing in 1949 too.

Nuke the ever loving shit out of the mainland.

I didn't know Taiwan was this big 2bh

Taiwanese girls are qts and maingirls are crazy. So the solution is just to wait for the eventual implosion of PRC and the ROC takeover.

t. Shakespeare

why does a vietnamese hate taiwan, too?

Based viets
I remember that 2015 riots where taiwan and hk was cheering viets on for BBQing china's factories
... then they torched taiwan factories the next day, and finally hk ones two days later

>Chinks
>Smart
How is it like working for the party?
T-thanks
What do you think, genius? That we just happen to live right fucking next to our ancestral enemy that have repeatedly fucked us over ever since the first founding days where our people still walk around in rags and banging on copper drums?
Living next to the chink make fucking Ukraine and Russia looks like best pal that occasionally share intimate secrets with each other.
Fuck the chinks, fuck them to hell and back, fuck them through this dimension across the multiverse
Fuck them

>this big 2bh
for (you)

kek, how did the taiwanese and hong kongers react then?

if vietnamese hate china so much why did you try to emulate their culture so much

Why do Viets hate Taiwanese and HKers?

(You)
Dumb, uneducated country trash mistook them for chinkna's flag basically
But then again, chinks are still chinks

I had someone explain to me that the Chinese governement didn't have Southern cities like Kunming developed as much as the eastern ones because if Vietnam invades it's less of a loss

If America abandoned Taiwan it would kill its relationship with other Asian allies. Japan would definitely adopt nuclear weapons and so SK would probably follow.

>a democratic merchant is better than an autocratic merchant
Look at the new NK oil sanctions and who are the biggest violators - hint, it's not PRC simply because everyone is looking at them

does china really think vietnam could invade them?

yes

and they actually can?

Even if we could hold onto one of their shit village, the retaliation will be up the ass and nothing of value will be gained. Plus they literally have infinite manpower for suicidal meat waves since a chink life ain't worth shit
But then again, they could be paranoid enough to do so, hard to tell how roaches work. Their army wasn't even meant to serve and protect the country ffs

You gave them too much credits, Luigi
youtube.com/watch?v=eGs_dcXt-3k

We don't. Give Taiwan independence and tell the PRC to fuck off

It's not that Vietnam could invade China, the population and military differences are an issue. But that someone else could invade China through Vietnam. Vietnam is one of the gateways into China that China sees as its weakpoint, along with Manchuria and to a lesser extent, the far western region surrounding Kashgar.

Vietnam has long been a thorn in Chinas side thats why China wanted to instill a Pro-Chinese communist government in the Vietnam war, to remove that weakpoint. Its the fear of "If we dont control it, someone else might", thing that applies with Tibet.

Ding ding ding, guess why certain ports along our coast seems to be high-contest point between Putin and the Mutts to drop a couple barracks in
God I just fucking hope to see Beijing reduced to glass one day, I don't even care if it's Trump and whatnot

Most taiwanese are ethnic Han
Native taiwanese are a minority

kill ngyuen make babies with viet girls,

B E G O N E

shut up hanoi live in your batdongsan eat your banh mi dan ong.

W-was that an attempt to communicate?
Oh no...
They are evolving!

i hate aseans take our entry jobs.

>how do we fix the relationship between taiwan and the mainland?
eliminate communism
then there's no excuse to join back China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and even Korea and Mongolia

there is no communism el gordo.

Should Chinks build another wall???

Please do

your people just steal chinese culture and you guys have terrible rates of both mental retardation and deformities from le agent orange... your entire existence as a race is a mistake... why don't you do the world a favor and off yourself before some truck runs you over or something in your joke of a country

Aaaand 50 cent have been added for your hard work, Lee. See you on the next Chink-related thread!

Just build a wall Chong then you wont have to worry about the illegal Vietmanese immigrants.

Pot calling the kettle black

CHING CHANG CHONG GUANDONG LAOOOWAAIIIIREN

You literally are the same yellow people

Nuke Beijing.

i'm surprised none of you noticed the different shape of china

I'm pretty sure Taiwan is part of China lad

one country two systems is the only solution

Poetic post

Nuke Taipei

turning clay into a wasteland is stupid.

Taiwan needs to be taught a lesson for its disobedience

If you give a country its independence, then that country isn't really independent because it depends on its protector for its "independence" you arrogant cunt.

PRC is real China.
ROC is fake china

希望支那人永远也得不到香港和台湾

Let Japan make a full scale invade against them.
This is the only answer that history has proven.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_United_Front

This is your fault ultimately, you sided with the eternal chink when we offered you freedom.

Easy and fast solution:
>Give Taiwan to China

Hard but more honest solution:
>Give China to Taiwan

>poor gookchinks yelling at rich gookchinks

Every thread with some SEAnigger ever made.

No one cares about your Xhang vs pipoo dong who has the smallest dick contests here. Fuck off.

Make friendship bracelets

Taiwanese end up with huge cliques but it's still a good idea. Everyone can be buddies.

I noticed it counted Mongolia as Chinese, too.

>pic of China includes outer Monglia and other Qing territories
subtle

we wirr take back homerand

Would be wayyyy too big of a risk. Getting Taiwan is not that much of a priority for China. Russia however is on the decline and if they don't make more moves like Crimea soon they will dip further and further on the world stage.

It's more likely they will figure out a more peaceful option to take it back but again they are in no rush to do so. Unless of course China's economy implodes. Then we may have to say goodbye to peace in the east.

Gook are proficient in using man power

>viet
>use ugly yellow man meme

youtube.com/watch?v=2cCLZemjh8A